What CRT is REALLY about. I doubt a single Liberal will have the guts to read this.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Here is an eyes wide open, honest assessment of the origins of CRT and what the movement is REALLY about. Of course this challenges the Liberal dogma being shoved down everyone's throats, so naturally it will be ignored, dismissed and attacked. But here it is anyway.

Here is an eyes wide open, honest assessment of the origins of CRT and what the movement is REALLY about. Of course this challenges the Liberal dogma being shoved down everyone's throats, so naturally it will be ignored, dismissed and attacked. But here it is anyway.

I read your silly article, but can you name one K/12 school in the country where it is being taught? We are all aware of hysterical parents who have been riled up by right wing pundits, and have ranted at school board meetings, but can you name one K/12 school where it is actually being taught?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This theory is taught in law schools. And that's it.

I read your silly article, but can you name one K/12 school in the country where it is being taught? We are all aware of hysterical parents who have been riled up by right wing pundits, and have ranted at school board meetings, but can you name one K/12 school where it is actually being taught?
Being taught everywhere you stupid ****.

No, just is law schools.

Besides, the theory is correct.

Then it should be easy for you to point out one of those K/12 schools. Please name at least one.

• Thanks

Already have. Pitiful creature.

Then it should be easy for you to point out one of those K/12 schools. Please name at least one.

Nope. Nobody has named even one K/12 school where it is being taught. Several people gave a list (the same list) of law schools where it is covered, but that is all. If it is being taught so much as you crazy right wingers claim, it should be easy to name lots of schools, much less one.

Nope. Nobody has named even one K/12 school where it is being taught. Several people gave a list (the same list) of law schools where it is covered, but that is all. If it is being taught so much as you crazy right wingers claim, it should be easy to name lots of schools, much less one.

One example of many comes from Fairfax County Public Schools, Virginia, the 10th-largest school district in the United States. In August 2020, when the district should have been intently focused on equipping teachers with skills and best practices for online classroom learning, teacher training time was instead devoted to critical race theory indoctrination. The district paid activist Ibram Kendi $20,000 for a one-hour training session (that’s $333.33 per minute). The one-hour training was only the beginning of the indoctrination. The district doled out another $24,000 to purchase his books for K-12 student required reading. Kendi’s books promote a vast array of radical ideas in support of “anti-racism” — such as the assertion that “racial discrimination is not inherently racist” (only discrimination by whites against blacks is), the proposal of a constitutional amendment against any “racial disparity,” and the establishment of an authoritarian “Department of Antiracism” with the power to reject any local, state, or federal policy it deems would further racial inequities in society.

Fairfax County is not alone in its critical race theory teacher professional development. In December, during teacher training in San Diego, white employees were told, “you are racist … upholding racist ideas, structures, and policies.” They were warned that they would experience “guilt, anger, apathy [and] closed-mindedness” due to their “white fragility.” Masquerading as anti-racism, critical race theory training makes blanket assertions about people based solely on their race — which is the very definition of racism.

Clearly, for Fairfax Country and San Diego, preparing teachers to indoctrinate their students on radical critical race theory concepts takes priority over getting teachers back in classrooms or training teachers in best practices for remote learning.

Hellokitty

Nope. The Critical Race Theory and 1619 are not the same thing. The author seems to think any discussion of race is the same as teaching Critical Race Theory. It is not. Critical Race Theory is a legal theory taught in law schools, and would have little relevance, good or bad in K/12 schools. You'll note that your article still didn't name one school where the legal theory is taught.

• Thanks
Hellokitty

Nope. The Critical Race Theory and 1619 are not the same thing. The author seems to think any discussion of race is the same as teaching Critical Race Theory. It is not. Critical Race Theory is a legal theory taught in law schools, and would have little relevance, good or bad in K/12 schools. You'll note that your article still didn't name one school where the legal theory is taught.
Why would kids in school need to "discuss" race? Shouldn't kids be taught to treat everyone the same, respectful.

Oh my. You think teaching poetry is the same as advocating everything the author believes. Did you know James Joyce thought the radio controlled the weather? Hemingway wanted to work for the KGB? Sir Arthur Conan Doyle believed in fairies? Philip K Dick thought he was a robot and also the reincarnation of Elijah? Each and every one of these authors works are taught in schools. Is that the same as teaching their beliefs as fact? Nothing you presented shows Critical Race Theory, a legal theory learned by law school students, is being taught in any K/12 school.

• Thanks
Hellokitty

Why would kids in school need to "discuss" race? Shouldn't kids be taught to treat everyone the same, respectful.
That is a subject for a different discussion. This one is about you idiots being riled up about a legal theory that isn't being taught anywhere but law school.

• Love

One example of many comes from Fairfax County Public Schools, Virginia, the 10th-largest school district in the United States. In August 2020, when the district should have been intently focused on equipping teachers with skills and best practices for online classroom learning, teacher training time was instead devoted to critical race theory indoctrination. The district paid activist Ibram Kendi $20,000 for a one-hour training session (that’s $333.33 per minute). The one-hour training was only the beginning of the indoctrination. The district doled out another $24,000 to purchase his books for K-12 student required reading. Kendi’s books promote a vast array of radical ideas in support of “anti-racism” — such as the assertion that “racial discrimination is not inherently racist” (only discrimination by whites against blacks is), the proposal of a constitutional amendment against any “racial disparity,” and the establishment of an authoritarian “Department of Antiracism” with the power to reject any local, state, or federal policy it deems would further racial inequities in society.

Fairfax County is not alone in its critical race theory teacher professional development. In December, during teacher training in San Diego, white employees were told, “you are racist … upholding racist ideas, structures, and policies.” They were warned that they would experience “guilt, anger, apathy [and] closed-mindedness” due to their “white fragility.” Masquerading as anti-racism, critical race theory training makes blanket assertions about people based solely on their race — which is the very definition of racism.

Clearly, for Fairfax Country and San Diego, preparing teachers to indoctrinate their students on radical critical race theory concepts takes priority over getting teachers back in classrooms or training teachers in best practices for remote learning.
Wrong. And when you talk about indoctrination talk about the white supremacist indoctrination in this country that is so strong whites want to reject people being taught history from any other sidebut that approved by whites. There is no school system teaching critical race theory.

If you oppose anti racism, you have a problem.

Hellokitty

Because kids are taugh erroneous bullshit about different races of people at home.

You will notice, that article you linked. . . did not say anything about "liberal dogma."

In fact, if you go look up CRT in the wiki, you will find that CRT is VERY ILLIBERAL.

CRT is a leftist dogma, it stands squarely against liberal ideology and enlightenment principles, and seems to be one of the reasons why the DNC is being torn asunder. Many old school democrats don't want to have anything to do with the Marxism of it all. . .

Nothing you presented shows Critical Race Theory, a legal theory learned by law school students, is being taught in any K/12 school.

I don't have a TEE VEE, and I am not following what is going on. . . but I do know, that neither my kid, nor my niece and nephew have been taught what I have learned is the theory behind this.

I am beginning to suspect, a lot of this controversy is being manufactured for TEE VEE ratings.

I do know that I have taught my kid many different perspectives of history besides what is commonly taught in public schools, I think many different perspectives on the American Experience is a good thing.

There is nothing inherently wrong with the 1619 project, as long as that is not the only POV taught. I read my kid excerpts from the diary of Christopher Columbus out of Zinn's "People's History," now? When ever Columbus day comes around, I am sure he thinks about Columbus cutting the hands off of the natives if they didn't bring him back enough treasure. . .

The American experience is as rich and deep, and as varied as the American public. . .

Forum List

Back