What defines a bigot?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
So, what are the defining qualities of a bigot? This got posted to me/about me yesterday on another thread. And this poster isn't the only one who does it, and it is generally leftists who make this kind of post. So why is it still politically correct to slam people from Kentucky? How is this more correct than making fun of any other group?

Well, Golly, Mary-sue, you wuz a lawyer in Keeeen-tucky? I bet they had the court right down in Uncle Cleetus's barn..... weeee---haaaa....

JoeB isn't the only one. Others have made similar posts.

Last edited:
I've also called you a bigot for posts you made concerning blacks. Was I wrong? You have no issue w/ black people?

So, what are the defining qualities of a bigot? This got posted to me/about me yesterday on another thread. And this poster isn't the only one who does it, and it is generally leftists who make this kind of post. So why is it still politically correct to slam people from Kentucky? How is this more correct than making fun of any other group?

Well, Golly, Mary-sue, you wuz a lawyer in Keeeen-tucky? I bet they had the court right down in Uncle Cleetus's barn..... weeee---haaaa....

Biggot: 1a) Acts like, talks like, smells like, looks like Sunshine of www.usmessageboard.com

:eek:

I've also called you a bigot for posts you made concerning blacks. Was I wrong? You have no issue w/ black people?

You need to find them and post them. I was called a bigot for wanting Obama to keep his feet off the furniture. IMO, he owes it to the American public who pays for that expensive stuff to not trash it.

Of course, it doesn't take much around here. And the rules only go in one direction. But it is clear that the loving left, the doves, if you will hate people who are from the south, and people who have more education, and more money than they have. And that includes YOU! You and every other lib on here are bigots, so own it.

Last edited:

Biggot: 1a) Acts like, talks like, smells like, looks like Sunshine of www.usmessageboard.com

And whose sock are YOU? I know when someone comes on here lest than a month ago with a mere 31 posts and goes right after someone that he is a sock, because you haven't been here long enough to know anyone, let alone me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

And in case you didn't notice, this is not in the Flame Zone.

Last edited:

You need to find them and post them. I was called a bigot for wanting Obama to keep his feet off the furniture. IMO, he owes it to the American public who pays for that expensive stuff to not trash it.

Of course, it doesn't take much around here. And the rules only go in one direction. But it is clear that the loving left, the doves, if you will hate people who are from the south, and people who have more education, and more money than they have. And that includes YOU! You and every other lib on here are bigots, so own it.

So..... you have no issue w/ black people?

And whose sock are YOU? I know when someone comes on here lest than a month ago with a mere 31 posts and goes right after someone that he is a sock, because you haven't been here long enough to know anyone, let alone me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

And in case you didn't notice, this is not in the Flame Zone.

So your bigoted against new members or bigoted against jokes?

PS: I like the cleavage.

Last edited:

Well, you say I do, so I am waiting with bated breath for you to post all those statements I have made.

toetap-1.gif

It is clear you have issues with a woman who is educated.

You're an inconsistent partisan hack, as subsequent posts displayed republican presidents ‘with their feet on the furniture.’

Outrageous! Obama puts his feet on Oval Office desk! The nerve of the guy! ? Applesauce - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

But not ‘bigot.’

You're an inconsistent partisan hack, as subsequent posts displayed republican presidents ‘with their feet on the furniture.’

Outrageous! Obama puts his feet on Oval Office desk! The nerve of the guy! ? Applesauce - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

But not ‘bigot.’

Well, I was raised to keep the furniture nice, and my school was new, so if you wanted your ass to be set on fire all you had to do was to deface the furniture. Of course, that 'partisan hack' door swings both ways! :)

Sunshine isn't the one who said all white Republicans are racists. She doesn't assume that someone from Alabama is an ignorant cracker and a Klansman. She hasn't called a black member here an Oreo, or black Republican politicians "Uncle Toms". But you go ahead and assume that Conservative Southerners are racists without any quotes to back up your claims.

These who cry racist/bigot usually are. I don't recall ever being called a racist or bigot on the boards if that time comes I will have a very straight forward and direct response as to where they can shove that label.

There is absolutely no connection between being from the South and being a bigot or a racist. Everyone knows that the American South is well known for tolerance and human rights. Regardless of race, creed or sexual identity.

I am with you Sunshine. You are from the South. You must be fair minded.

As one who have lived in Connecticut, South Florida, New Mexico and Alabama, The most racism by far was in Connecticut and the least in Alabama, but what do I know?

There is absolutely no connection between being from the South and being a bigot or a racist. Everyone knows that the American South is well known for tolerance and human rights. Regardless of race, creed or sexual identity.

I am with you Sunshine. You are from the South. You must be fair minded.

ROFL subtle

Bet sunshine won't get it till someone explains.

Anyone who takes issue with Obama's policies is a bigot.

Anyone from a flyover state, except for a select few in Chicago, is a bigot.

Liberals cannot be bigots because liberals hate bigots (see above).

Boy I bet those of you who are painting the South and all Southerners with this broad brush have no idea how racist you sound.

Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lyndon Johnson, Al Gore, the list of southern bigots goes on and on.

There is no end to their perfidy.

Forum List

Back