🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

But your existence isn't unimportant. You mattered so much that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob became mortal to suffer and died for you. You are so important that He bled at every pore for you.

He suffered more than any human being ever will so you might recieve Immortality and Eternal Life. Your soul is Great in His sight.

I have to disagree.

noman is utterly worthless. Even God laughs at him. Derisively.

And despite what he claims, the poor mutant actually does think he's witty and intelligent.

:lmao:

I don't believe in a God who laughs derisively at His Children. Our Father in Heaven loves His Children and gives us every chance He can for us to return to Him. He will openly weep when His children fail to live up to what they can be.

So your god deforms children on purpose?

Aren't you they same guy who denied that there are hidden subjects in scripture that needed to be deciphered to be understood when I pointed out the allegorical nature of the creation stories?

Make up your mind.

How is any rational person ever going to be convinced to accept irrational beliefs that cannot be explained or understood by such a distinguished believer as yourself when such beliefs have obviously screwed up your ability to perceive the absurdity of denying something that you later preach and confirm?

Maybe if youse guys weren't so obsessed about everyone else going to hell you might notice that you are already in it.

No. You have the wrong guy. I don't believe in Bible codes.
I believe the main things are the plain things.
I believe that some things have to be revealed.
I believe in typology or "types" in scripture.
I believe in theophanies.

As far as rational goes, if you can believe that God made the heavens and the earth, no miracle is too hard to believe in then.
The God who made the laws of physics can also break them. That is the difference. God is not bound by the same laws that you and I face because He is the one who made them in the first place.

You wish.

Neg rep returned...so what offensive thing did I say to you in my neg rep, freak?

what determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

Benghazi... Definitely Benghazi.

I wonder if there are any queers in heaven? I'm pretty sure the Muslims don't have any where they go. Speaking of the Muslims...where did they get all those virgins? Seein as how they are real big on screwing kids and everything.. Not that the Christians aren't.. but they are more into the little boys. Do Christian clergy that screw little boys get to go to heaven?
made me laugh

Aren't you they same guy who denied that there are hidden subjects in scripture that needed to be deciphered to be understood when I pointed out the allegorical nature of the creation stories?

Make up your mind.

How is any rational person ever going to be convinced to accept irrational beliefs that cannot be explained or understood by such a distinguished believer as yourself when such beliefs have obviously screwed up your ability to perceive the absurdity of denying something that you later preach and confirm?

Maybe if youse guys weren't so obsessed about everyone else going to hell you might notice that you are already in it.

No. You have the wrong guy. I don't believe in Bible codes.
I believe the main things are the plain things.
I believe that some things have to be revealed.
I believe in typology or "types" in scripture.
I believe in theophanies.

As far as rational goes, if you can believe that God made the heavens and the earth, no miracle is too hard to believe in then.
The God who made the laws of physics can also break them. That is the difference. God is not bound by the same laws that you and I face because He is the one who made them in the first place.

That is pure silliness to me. Would God violate any of the divine laws?

And as I told you, the creation story is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, the earth, or the first human being.

When you hear about the bodily ascension of Jesus do you imagine him floating up into the sky?

Try to understand that I am not condemning you when I say that such a belief is irrational.

Why would you not understand that the resurrection and bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven is an allegory of his journey from the realm of the dead, as a consequence of his being raised in the tradition of a literal interpretation and application of the Law, rising from the whitewashed tomb of Pharasaic teaching and learning from God himself how to correctly understand and conform to the deeper implications of those very same laws that leads to eternal life.

What does it profit you by claiming that God can do anything, even the ridiculous, if you do not accept what God has actually done by establishing reality the way it is and has always been?

Everything written in scripture happened on earth and is about people subject to the laws of physics, biology, and logic, whether they are called living or dead, angels or devils, vultures or snakes.

Get with reality. A talking snake to a bronze age reader was no different than a talking pig in a fairy tale to anyone today.

If you don't know that, I suggest you go back to the drawing board immediately. You are not getting any younger.

Last edited:

And as I told you, the creation story is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, the earth, or the first human being.

When you hear about the bodily ascension of Jesus do you imagine him floating up into the sky?

Try to understand that I am not condemning you when I say that such a belief is irrational.

Why would you not understand that the resurrection and bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven is an allegory of his journey from the realm of the dead, as a consequence of his being raised in the tradition of a literal interpretation and application of the Law, rising from the whitewashed tomb of Pharasaic teaching and learning from God himself how to correctly understand and conform to the deeper implications of those very same laws that leads to eternal life.

What does it profit you by claiming that God can do anything, even the ridiculous, if you do not accept what God has actually done by establishing reality the way it is and has always been?

Everything written in scripture happened on earth and is about people subject to the laws of physics, biology, and logic, whether they are called living or dead, angels or devils, vultures or snakes.

Get with reality. A talking snake to a bronze age reader was no different than a talking pig in a fairy tale to anyone today.

If you don't know that, I suggest you go back to the drawing board immediately. You are not getting any younger.

Some things in the Bible are anthropomorphisms but I generally go with a literal interpretation of the Bible unless I can tell it is an allegory.

I don't believe that belief in God or the Bible is irrational.

Universities and NASA can spend millions of dollars on space telescopes looking for life outside of the solar system.
Universities spend a lot of money studying all kinds of things that may be unusual to me in the quest for knowledge.

As for scientific theories of the universe, all of the scientific theories that man has held up UNTIL today are wrong and there have been about seven or eight shifts in scientific thinking. Newtonian Physics can send a man to the moon but they are totally wrong when it comes to Einstein's Physics. Who knows if there won't be another revolution in science to tell you what you believe today isn't correct and that the scientists tomorrow know better than you do? Scientists are now looking at String Theory and so on. Scientific theories do not "prove" anything according to my professor from College because there may be a better theory of the universe and the only place you prove something is math which isn't really proof in the scientific realm.

If there are more correct theories of the universe, then what we believe today is irrational compared to tomorrow or the next day because there may be a more exact science coming. One of my professors predicted the way society treats hysterectomies will be considered barbaric in the future just like barber shops use to be in the medical business.

Last edited:

Some things in the Bible are anthropomorphisms but I generally go with a literal interpretation of the Bible unless I can tell it is an allegory.

That's not what I said. I said a belief that Jesus floated up into the sky is irrational.

If you cannot tell that the death and resurrection of Jesus, his bodily ascension into heaven, eat my flesh and drink my blood, the introduction of light into a world that was void and without shape or form, the creation of adam from the dust of the earth, healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, raising the dead, a talking snake, the beasts of the field, the breath of life, the water of life, the food of eternal life are all allegories and metaphors that allude to subjects that are not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used you should demand your money back from your so called educators.

He was multidimensional at that time.

your pretense of cannibalism is actually a simple act of remembrance, do it with a donut if you like, no flesh was consumed nor blood drunk, then or now.

Light confounds Scientists because it is aware of it's surroundings and make decisions based on it's surroundings, and they don't know how.

God created the heaven and earth. We'll read the next line in Greek:
But, it became confused and a wasteland, and an unnatural darkness was upon the face of the deep.

As for the makeup of us and the earth's crust. Not core, crust, just like God said:
What are these common chemical elements found in rocks and our body? We are mostly water, about 62 percent by weight, and we must replenish our water budget daily or our body functions will be affected. About 75 percent of the surface of the earth is covered by water.
The earth's crust contains most of the 100 or so chemical elements discovered thus far. Only eight of them make up more than 98 percent of the crust. These are, in order of abundance, oxygen, silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium.
In addition to water, we are composed of about 6 percent minerals: calcium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, magnesium and iron.

We're dirt.

None of the others are allegory or metaphor. So many people saw Jesus heal, that throngs followed Him where ever He went. They had to hurry and get him into a boat at one point because the crowd was pushing Him into the sea. Even the Pharisees knew He could heal. They faulted Him for doing it on the Sabbath.

That "snake" was a gorgeous, influential, 3rd. in rank in Heaven, fallen angel, that could take the form of any of God's creations. He was the same "snake" that offered Christ the glory, power, and kingdoms on earth, because he possesses all three until Christ returns and takes control of His inheritance. If the word snake confuses you, say 'evil bastard" instead.

And finally,
If I ask for my money back it will be for the text book that insisted I came from Neanderthal stock. ;)

Last edited:

That's not what I said. I said a belief that Jesus floated up into the sky is irrational.

If you cannot tell that the death and resurrection of Jesus, his bodily ascension into heaven, eat my flesh and drink my blood, the introduction of light into a world that was void and without shape or form, the creation of adam from the dust of the earth, healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, raising the dead, a talking snake, the beasts of the field, the breath of life, the water of life, the food of eternal life are all allegories and metaphors that allude to subjects that are not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used you should demand your money back from your so called educators.

Is God a hacker? Did you ever visit Hackaday.com? Devices that weren't designed to do something are hacked by hackers and given new capabilities. If God made something, why can't he make the same thing to do something else? I'm on the electronic hobby sites all of the time. No one ever stopped and said, "This is against the laws of what can be made." because they are hacking and designing things with new capabilities all of the time.

You didn't give me reasons why you think they are irrational but you just gave me topics.

Is God a Hacker? If so, He can change divine laws.

Is God a hacker? Did you ever visit Hackaday.com? Devices that weren't designed to do something are hacked by hackers and given new capabilities. If God made something, why can't he make the same thing to do something else? I'm on the electronic hobby sites all of the time. No one ever stopped and said, "This is against the laws of what can be made." because they are hacking and designing things with new capabilities all of the time.

You didn't give me reasons why you think they are irrational but you just gave me topics.

Is God a Hacker? If so, He can change divine laws.

Gibberish.

The divine laws were given to man as a light to teach people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false and life and death so they may learn to become holy as God is holy.

For God to defy the law of holiness because he is God is an impossibility because he is God.

Again, the belief that Jesus floated up into the sky is irrational.

Do I really have to tell you the reasons why?

your pretense of cannibalism is actually a simple act of remembrance, do it with a donut if you like, no flesh was consumed nor blood drunk, then or now.

Light confounds Scientists because it is aware of it's surroundings and make decisions based on it's surroundings, and they don't know how.

But, it became confused and a wasteland, and an unnatural darkness was upon the face of the deep.

As for the makeup of us and the earth's crust. Not core, crust, just like God said:
What are these common chemical elements found in rocks and our body? We are mostly water, about 62 percent by weight, and we must replenish our water budget daily or our body functions will be affected. About 75 percent of the surface of the earth is covered by water.
The earth's crust contains most of the 100 or so chemical elements discovered thus far. Only eight of them make up more than 98 percent of the crust. These are, in order of abundance, oxygen, silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium.
In addition to water, we are composed of about 6 percent minerals: calcium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, magnesium and iron.

We're dirt.

None of the others are allegory or metaphor. So many people saw Jesus heal, that throngs followed Him where ever He went. They had to hurry and get him into a boat at one point because the crowd was pushing Him into the sea. Even the Pharisees knew He could heal. They faulted Him for doing it on the Sabbath.

That "snake" was a gorgeous, influential, 3rd. in rank in Heaven, fallen angel, that could take the form of any of God's creations. He was the same "snake" that offered Christ the glory, power, and kingdoms on earth, because he possesses all three until Christ returns and takes control of His inheritance. If the word snake confuses you, say 'evil bastard" instead.

And finally,
If I ask for my money back it will be for the text book that insisted I came from Neanderthal stock. ;)

I would guess that Neanderthals were more highly advanced than whatever species you represent based on all of that archaic superstitious lore that comes out of your addled head..

Thanks for helping me show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of whatever evil bastard taught you to set aside the laws of God and instead worship a nonexistent triune mangod who diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human without a human father only to host a magical fish sandwich party cure a few cripples establish an idolatrous eating of the god memorial ceremony before he let people kill him because he loved the world so much only to walk around for a few more days spooking his friends until he floated up into the sky.

We're dirt.

And finally,

I would guess that Neanderthals were more highly advanced than whatever species you represent based on all of that archaic superstitious lore that comes out of your addled head..

Thanks for helping me show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of whatever evil bastard taught you to set aside the laws of God and instead worship a nonexistent triune mangod who diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human without a human father only to host a magical fish sandwich party cure a few cripples establish an idolatrous eating of the god memorial ceremony before he let people kill him because he loved the world so much only to walk around for a few more days spooking his friends until he floated up into the sky.

^^^^^
What utter and insane hogwash.

The divine laws were given to man as a light to teach people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false and life and death so they may learn to become holy as God is holy.

For God to defy the law of holiness because he is God is an impossibility because he is God.

Your understanding isn't willing to recognize the different dispensations that man is under and that revelation changes.

Rotary phones don't have Bluetooth either but someone with electronics experience hacked the old fashioned house phone and added Bluetooth so that he can answer the regular phone with his cell phone. Not adapting to the idea that it is possible means not willing to change. But because someone with electronics experience did it means that it is now possible.

Your answer is a denial of Jesus Christ because the word says:

Ephesians 2:14 ¶ For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];

By God doing the impossible, God demonstrated change which you will not accept.

Your understanding isn't willing to recognize the different dispensations that man is under and that revelation changes.

Rotary phones don't have Bluetooth either but someone with electronics experience hacked the old fashioned house phone and added Bluetooth so that he can answer the regular phone with his cell phone. Not adapting to the idea that it is possible means not willing to change. But because someone with electronics experience did it means that it is now possible.

Your answer is a denial of Jesus Christ because the word says:

Ephesians 2:14 ¶ For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];

By God doing the impossible, God demonstrated change which you will not accept.

You haven no idea what the invisible "Word of God" says because you're only a sinner, not a sinless saint used by God to speak the Word.

Well said. All that nonsense is the primitive superstition of limited mentalities who had no conception of scientific reality.

They can be excused; they had no access to truth.

But shame on the religious morons of our time! They can go to any public library and learn about modern discoveries in science.

Yet they still cling to idiotic fairy tales of a by-gone era. How disgusting !!

Stupidity, from being an amiable individual defect, has become a monstrous and deadly social crime.
---J. D. Bernal

Well said. All that nonsense is the primitive superstition of limited mentalities who had no conception of scientific reality.

They can be excused; they had no access to truth.

But shame on the religious morons of our time! They can go to any public library and learn about modern discoveries in science.

Yet they still cling to idiotic fairy tales of a by-gone era. How disgusting !!

Stupidity, from being an amiable individual defect, has become a monstrous and deadly social crime.
---J. D. Bernal

Not even scientists know what an atomic element is yet. But us saints understand how we were created.

You haven no idea what the invisible "Word of God" says because you're only a sinner, not a sinless saint used by God to speak the Word.

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

You're deceiving yourself by saying you have no sin.

But your existence isn't unimportant. You mattered so much that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob became mortal to suffer and died for you. You are so important that He bled at every pore for you.

He suffered more than any human being ever will so you might recieve Immortality and Eternal Life. Your soul is Great in His sight.

I have to disagree.

noman is utterly worthless. Even God laughs at him. Derisively.

And despite what he claims, the poor mutant actually does think he's witty and intelligent.

:lmao:

I don't believe in a God who laughs derisively at His Children. Our Father in Heaven loves His Children and gives us every chance He can for us to return to Him. He will openly weep when His children fail to live up to what they can be.

Don't be so sacrilegious.

I believe God has the ultimate sense of humor.

Thus, he HAS to laugh at shit holes like noman.

Forum List

Back