what determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

You haven no idea what the invisible "Word of God" says because you're only a sinner, not a sinless saint used by God to speak the Word.

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

You're deceiving yourself by saying you have no sin.

Christians are blind to the next verse after the one you quoted. All us saints know we were born as sinners to start with until God made us sinless.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
8: If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

God knew how to blind His sinners from knowing Him and open the eyes of His saints for them to read the prophecies so He could have them interpreted.

You haven no idea what the invisible "Word of God" says because you're only a sinner, not a sinless saint used by God to speak the Word.

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Christians are blind to the next verse after the one you quoted. All us saints know we were born as sinners to start with until God made us sinless.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

God knew how to blind His sinners from knowing Him and open the eyes of His saints for them to read the prophecies so He could have them interpreted.

What about sins of ignorance?

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

God says you are still short, my friend.

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

1 John 1:

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

No, you're a sinner who doesn't know God. So God didn't say, " you are still short, my friend ".

You're flesh that deceives you said this lie about me because you can't obey God's commandments. His commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" was disobeyed by you and therefore, proves you're a disobedient sinner who can't obey God.

I'm a born of God saint who you judged and since I'm a saint who's desires of the flesh have been removed by God, it's my spirit ( Christ ) that has judged your flesh to death.

"The wages of sin is death", means the death of your flesh but your spirit will be saved for the next age when you'll awaken in your new flesh that will never deceive you again.

1 John 1:

No, you're a sinner who doesn't know God. So God didn't say, " you are still short, my friend ".

You're flesh that deceives you said this lie about me because you can't obey God's commandments. His commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" was disobeyed by you and therefore, proves you're a disobedient sinner who can't obey God.

I'm a born of God saint who you judged and since I'm a saint who's desires of the flesh have been removed by God, it's my spirit ( Christ ) that has judged your flesh to death.

"The wages of sin is death", means the death of your flesh but your spirit will be saved for the next age when you'll awaken in your new flesh that will never deceive you again.

"... because you can't obey God's commandments."

are you speaking about the Christian Commandments ("Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor") ??? - or the Commandments from God that are lost ... by the Christians ? -

who most likely found them to be disagreeable, to their Book.

1 John 1:

word honey, If the blood of God's Son, Jesus, cleanses us from all sin, why do we need you to do it all over again? Is God that impotent, that once wasn't enough?

It is finished
is a past tense, done deal word. We have already been redeemed for a price. There is no need for you to repeat the process in the future. The position was filled 2 thousand years before you showed up. If you accept the offer, you are sinless because Christ exchanged places with you.

There was a covenant between David and King Saul's son Johnathan, < the prince and heir to the throne, that required Johnathan to remove his clothes and dress David in them.
What it signified was that their places were exchanged, and David accepting the princely clothes meant that Johnathan's enemies, were now David's.

That is the same covenant we're under with Christ. We are clothed in the righteousness of Christ, and He wore our sins to the cross.
You're covered word. Satan is Christ's problem now, and living as Christ lived is your only calling. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

1 John 1:

word honey, If the blood of God's Son, Jesus, cleanses us from all sin, why do we need you to do it all over again? Is God that impotent, that once wasn't enough?

It is finished
is a done deal, word. We have already been redeemed for a price. The position was filled 2 thousand years before you showed up. You are sinless because Christ exchanged places with you.

There was a covenant between David and King Saul's son Johnathan, < the prince and heir to the throne, that required Johnathan to remove his clothes and dress David in them.
What it signified was that their places were exchanged, and David accepting the princely clothes meant that Johnathan's enemies, were also now David's.

That is the same covenant were are under with Christ. We are clothed in the righteousness of Christ, and He wore our sins to the cross.
You're covered word. Satan is Christ's problem now, and living as Christ lived is your only calling. :eusa_angel:

Only us saints were made sinless during this age. Christians are still sinners until their flesh has perished. They believed in false gods that the Romans made them worship and all their religious ideas that they added to their new testament to deceive their Christians.

God planned the delusion "Old Covenant" as a contrast to the "New Covenant" under "Christ" to find us saints and reveal Himself and His eternal plan for us all.

Don't worry about anything. God has carefully planned everything before He created us and His creation. His plan of salvation is for ALL His people ( Israel ) and not just a few.

We saints already know we're saved because we get to read the prophecies while God interprets them to us as He gives us words in our mind from our own vocabularies according to His knowledge and eternal plan for us. These words He puts in our minds is the visual knowledge for us to learn about the invisible knowledge that no man can ever see.

Our written and spoken testimonies is where you can hear our Creator speak to you but the written ones were all changed by the Romans who added their religious ideas to them while destroying most of our writings so no man could read them. The new testament is NOT where man can hear the "Voice of God". This is why He uses our "spoken Word of God" to have His believers listen to Him speak to their hearts. The spoken "Word" is much harder for His believers to change so we can keep rebuking the lies in their minds so they can keep focused on the Truth instead of believing the lies in their mind from their flesh that deceives them.

Tired of feeling small... ??

Like a tiny speck? Smaller than a single atom on a basketball? A basketball that is smaller than a speck in a solar system... A SS smaller still than a speck in our galaxy.. A smallish galaxy among trillions in the universe?

Puff yourselves up losers. Pretend that the "creator" of all of this expanse has designated you his prize specks on a speck inside a speck drifting around inside a pinwheel speck among trillions of such drifting specks his favorites.

You people are funny. Hubris is a weak definition of one of the syptoms of your mental illness.

Has it occured to you liars and pretenders and users and abusers that maybe ...just maybe if there was a supreme being that with the trillions upon trillions of probable life forms existing thruout the universe that your precious god would have at least a few million forms of his "children" more perfect and deserving of his love than you pukes?

You are all the victims of a race of trickster alien's children that thought it would be a hoot to have you believing nonsense. The adults were doing scientific research in our solar system and the kids got bored one day(thier time) and gave Moses some tacky tablets and played a trick with Mary (similar to modern alien abductions) and impregnated her. Then they took advantage of the Romans and made it important that the worship of Christ spread thruout thier empire. Otherwise that little half baked religion would have died in the stomachs of lions and bears and gladiators of the Roman sports stadiums.

Look at Huggy's post.

Now think of Dr. Seuss and the Whos of Whoville on the mote of dust on a pink weed in a vast ocean of pink weeds on the face of the planet -- speck in a speck in a speck of specks.

Then imagine a tiny speck in the land of Who.

Then start thinking small.

And yet, there's no reason that an unimaginably, infinitely omniscient God might not favor the sub-microscopic speck on the weed in the land of Who.

What it signified was that their places were exchanged, and David accepting the princely clothes meant that Johnathan's enemies, were now David's.

That is the same covenant we're under with Christ. We are clothed in the righteousness of Christ, and He wore our sins to the cross.

Very good analogy. Amen.

Look at Huggy's post.

Now think of Dr. Seuss and the Whos of Whoville on the mote of dust on a pink weed in a vast ocean of pink weeds on the face of the planet -- speck in a speck in a speck of specks.

And yet, there's no reason that an unimaginably, infinitely omniscient God might not favor the sub-microscopic speck on the weed in the land of Who.

Keep thinking make believe. Seems to me if your god made his toys perfectly they wouldn't need to die or constantly say they are sorry. Obviously "heaven" is a childrens story fro his childlike humans with a "promise" of heaven if they don't act up. Fortunately your god has never had to offer proof of heaven to the gulible homo sapiens.

Suckers!

Look at Huggy's post.

Ilar, that was a specktacular analogy. :eusa_angel:

As for this Huggy:

Like a tiny speck? Smaller than a single atom on a basketball? A basketball that is smaller than a speck in a solar system... A SS smaller still than a speck in our galaxy.. A smallish galaxy among trillions in the universe?

I'm the child of the Lord of Creation. Co-heir of the universe. I feel like royalty on steroids. You seem sorta negative.
As for whose a sucker, If you're right and I'm wrong, no harm no foul. It ends when I die.
If I'm right and you're wrong, .....................

Last edited:
And for this lack of understanding:

Keep thinking make believe. Seems to me if your god made his toys perfectly they wouldn't need to die or constantly say they are sorry. Obviously "heaven" is a childrens story fro his childlike humans with a "promise" of heaven if they don't act up. Fortunately your god has never had to offer proof of heaven to the gulible homo sapiens.
Suckers!

Like you think you're monkey children? :eek:
Seems to me He had a choice. Make us perfect, or give us free will. If He had made us perfect, then you would complain about not being able to make your own decisions.
He gave us free will, and a get rid of your poor decisions card (in case we act up).

And He did offer proof:
My God told us the future. Your parents learned how to peel bananas though. :clap:

Last edited:
And for this lack of understanding:

Suckers!

Like you think you're monkey children? :eek:
Seems to me He had a choice. Make us perfect, or give us free will. If He had made us perfect, then you would complain about not being able to make your own decisions.
He gave us free will, and a get rid of your poor decisions card (in case we act up).

And He did offer proof:
My God told us the future. Your parents learned how to peel bananas though. :clap:

That may well be the most insidious myth of all as it relieves you of any responsibility in dealing with the future in your simple minds. Your clinging to fairy tales especially believing that your god has already decided the future of this planet makes you extremely dangerous to not only non believing humans but also to the other living inhabitants we share this world with. It is the ultimate folly and eventually will be our undoing.

Thanks for being so stupid and arrogant. :clap:

Yes! Beware of an earth with no pain, suffering, or disease. No nukes, hatred, murder or theft. That's our future when Christ returns to prevent you nasty apes from the total annihilation of life on this planet.

How's your insidious belief that you can do it better than God working out for us?
Have you brought us peace in the Middle East yet? Why haven't you convinced Iran to turn it's nukes into plow shares? What are you waiting for? What have you done to convince Korea to love their neighbor? What's taking you so long???? Is Egypt still killing Egyptians? Syrian killing Syrians? What's wrong with you monkeys? Why has brotherly love been removed from the evolutionary process? Is it because for every positive mutation pond scum accomplished, there are 100 negative mutations you have embraced?

Have you convinced Russia not to invade Israel and plunge us into WW3? ( because they are going to lead the charge. < God seeing the end from the beginning.)
Why are you letting China destroy our air? How long before they evolve a social conscience?
Saw a lot of kids that could have been Obama 35 years ago, killing people for fun on the news last night. I would think that by now you would have evolved a grasp on civility. In fact, the more you primates evolve, the more vicious you become.

So you go right on believing that you will eventually evolve into beings that will live and let live..........
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Last edited:

Puff yourselves up losers. Pretend that the "creator" of all of this expanse has designated you his prize specks on a speck inside a speck drifting around inside a pinwheel speck among trillions of such drifting specks his favorites.

You people are funny. Hubris is a weak definition of one of the syptoms of your mental illness.

Has it occured to you liars and pretenders and users and abusers that maybe ...just maybe if there was a supreme being that with the trillions upon trillions of probable life forms existing thruout the universe that your precious god would have at least a few million forms of his "children" more perfect and deserving of his love than you pukes?

You are all the victims of a race of trickster alien's children that thought it would be a hoot to have you believing nonsense. The adults were doing scientific research in our solar system and the kids got bored one day(thier time) and gave Moses some tacky tablets and played a trick with Mary (similar to modern alien abductions) and impregnated her. Then they took advantage of the Romans and made it important that the worship of Christ spread thruout thier empire. Otherwise that little half baked religion would have died in the stomachs of lions and bears and gladiators of the Roman sports stadiums.

You're closer to the Truth than most people of this world. Our invisible energy can't be seen by us but it gives us life experiences.

Our Creator is the best magician known to man.

I'm a born of God saint who you judged and since I'm a saint WHO'S desires of the flesh have been removed by God....
Clearly, your sins against grammar have not been removed by God....

Yes! Beware of an earth with no pain, suffering, or disease. No nukes, hatred, murder or theft. That's our future when Christ returns to prevent you nasty apes from the total annihilation of life on this planet.

How's your insidious belief that you can do it better than God working out for us?
Have you brought us peace in the Middle East yet? Why haven't you convinced Iran to turn it's nukes into plow shares? What are you waiting for? What have you done to convince Korea to love their neighbor? What's taking you so long???? Is Egypt still killing Egyptians? Syrian killing Syrians? What's wrong with you monkeys? Why has brotherly love been removed from the evolutionary process? Is it because for every positive mutation pond scum accomplished, there are 100 negative mutations you have embraced?

Have you convinced Russia not to invade Israel and plunge us into WW3? ( because they are going to lead the charge. < God seeing the end from the beginning.)
Why are you letting China destroy our air? How long before they evolve a social conscience?
Saw a lot of kids that could have been Obama 35 years ago, killing people for fun on the news last night. I would think that by now you would have evolved a grasp on civility. In fact, the more you primates evolve, the more vicious you become.

So you go right on believing that you will eventually evolve into beings that will live and let live..........
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

I don't necessarily believe in the Christian God, but if he exists I imagine all of the man-made horrors and atrocities are a necessary side effect of free will being granted to a species.

To end pain and suffering instantly, we would need to have that free will taken from us, and fall under the control of god as a sort of "robot" species (that behaves, doesn't nuke each other, etc).

However, I'd rather take the free will route, because it forces us to actively learn and grow from our mistakes.

Eventually (as an optimist), I believe we will learn to end pain and suffering by our own accord. That is TRUE enlightenment, and probably the reason we're given free will in the first place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back