What did Biden just say?

That they're going to build charging stations and that the debate about them reminds of how despite some opposition to the creation of gas stations back in the day when his grandfather worked on them they turned out to be great for society
When I see you broke down in the middle of nowhere with your electric car, I'll be sure to honk and wave and hopefully run through a puddle

When I see you broke down in the middle of nowhere with your electric car, I'll be sure to honk and wave and hopefully run through a puddle
It's ok, man. Every generation has a big chunk of people who rage against the future. People thought developing electricity was a stupid idea; they thought trying to make an airplane was a stupid idea; they thought cars couldn't possibly ever replaces horses, and on and on. I wish you nothing but happiness.

That they're going to build charging stations and that the debate about them reminds of how despite some opposition to the creation of gas stations back in the day when his grandfather worked on them they turned out to be great for society
Pretty sad when not only are you applauding climate change by saying that gas stations were good for society but even worse someone has to translate for the fool.

It's ok, man. Every generation has a big chunk of people who rage against the future. People thought developing electricity was a stupid idea; they thought trying to make an airplane was a stupid idea; they thought cars couldn't possibly ever replaces horses, and on and on. I wish you nothing but happiness.
I only wish you the best for you my friend also. My past is way longer than my future. So this shit really don't mattert

Did we shoot all the horses so cars would dominate??

This stuff happens gradually and efficiently, not forced like cough medicine

Pretty sad when not only are you applauding climate change by saying that gas stations were good for society but even worse someone has to translate for the fool.
I heard what he said clearly. I was helping the OP. He might be hard of hearing or something.

Gas stations were great for society. Do you deny that? It kind of seems like really you're just attacking humanity for choosing to act upon receiving new information.

I wasn't aware that the government funded the building of gas stations with taxpayer's money, even though most of those taxpayer's still used horses for transportation.

Biden is a moron. FJB.

I wasn't aware that the government funded the building of gas stations with taxpayer's money, even though most of those taxpayer's still used horses for transportation.

Biden is a moron. FJB.
Obviously the U.S. government has never subsidized oil or gas in this country

I heard what he said clearly. I was helping the OP. He might be hard of hearing or something.

Gas stations were great for society. Do you deny that? It kind of seems like really you're just attacking humanity for choosing to act upon receiving new information.
I think everyone heard it. Problem was most were laughing to hard to really care what he said.
sure gas stations were great they helped pollute the air. Increase greenhouse gasses pollute the ground and in some cases ground water. But we do not really worry about little facts like that right? Just as the Black Death was good for society. It killed off so many people that we had to get really good at creating space in graveyards.preparing us for the future of overcrowding

Just as the Black Death was good for society. It killed off so many people that we had to get really good at creating space in graveyards.preparing us for the future of overcrowding
Maybe the black death played a role in the defeat of backwards, aggrieved conservatives that refused to listen to people who pieced together how the black plague was spread; and who knew of ways people could defend themselves from it. Maybe Covid is giving us that same gift right now.

Anyways, alternative energies are coming. Rage against them all you want, they're still on their way.

Maybe the black death played a role in the defeat of backwards, aggrieved conservatives that refused to listen to people who pieced together how the black plague was spread; and who knew of ways people could defend themselves from it. Maybe Covid is giving us that same gift right now.

Anyways, alternative energies are coming. Rage against them all you want, they're still on their way.
ROFL son no one was raging against alternative energy. Learn to read or at least stay away from things if you are unable to follow the thread.
Your comment on the. Black Death shows you have nothing but bull to add. Stop wasting people’s time having to wade through your third grade education.

ROFL son no one was raging against alternative energy. Learn to read or at least stay away from things if you are unable to follow the thread.
Your comment on the. Black Death shows you have nothing but bull to add. Stop wasting people’s time having to wade through your third grade education.
Lol anybody care to tell me what that dumb motherfucker is talking about

Lol anybody care to tell me what that dumb motherfucker is talking about
Yes I will you have not said one thing that made sense. You stated that conservatives were taken out by the Black Death which shows you understand nothing about history.
You stated that a post which talked about the great help of fossil fuels in harming the environment was some how a rant against alternative energies. There I have explained what you thought that dumb motherfucker, namely you was talking about.

Forum List

Back