What Did Obama Do After This Ft Hood Shooting And After Sandyhook Shooting?

well, what do you mean ? i saw this headline at FoxNews: Obama 'heartbroken' by another Fort Hood shooting

i am quite certain he so saddened by this latest round of "terrorism"..., :lmao: ... .:lmao: ... :lmao: ... .:lmao: :up:

Are you saddened by the shooting, or giggling with emoticons on the internetz

i am so sorry you are too stupid to understand.., crawl back under your rock. :up: ... :lmao:

Too stupid to understand what?

That you are putting laughing emoticons in a post in a thread dealing with dead American Soldiers?

You do understand how that looks, right?

Progressives like you.

Progressives like me are more afraid of terrorists than soldiers? How odd that I was able to serve 20 years in the military if I was afraid of my own shipmates.

It wasn't a Progressive that enacted the policy that took the privately held guns away from soldiers while on base and made them store them in an armory.

a. The authorization to carry firearms will be issued only to qualified personnel when there is a reasonable expectation that life or Department of the Army (DA) assets will be jeopardized if firearms are not carried. Evaluation of the necessity to carry a firearm will be made considering this expectation weighed against the possible consequences of accidental or indiscriminate use of firearms.

b. DA personnel regularly engaged in law enforcement or security duties will be armed.

c. DA personnel are authorized to carry firearms while engaged in security duties, protecting personnel and vital Government assets, or guarding prisoners.​

Whose policy was it Thantos?

YOU served twenty Years [yeah right] ...why am I having a hard time believing that ? :lol:

I served 6 years, you have a hard time believing that?

Never get between an American Progressive and a school shooting

Too bad you guys don't want to do anything to stop school shootings.

It depends on which side of "what you want to do" to stop school shootings. Do you want to post more Gun Free Zone signs and take guns from law abiding citizens or do you want use firearms by authorized school personnel so that any potential terrorists like Adam Lanza has a sense of fear, uncertainty, and doubt that when they go to shoot up a school, the only one getting shot will be themselves?

PLEASE everyone.., especially progs/libernumbnuts, FOXNEWS.com is reporting:

Obama 'heartbroken' by another Fort Hood shooting

actually i do not believe this report, after all it is from FoxNews which the liberleft says is FauxNews. don't you liberlefttards agree ??

this is what i see him doing when he got the report >>>>-------->
images

PLEASE everyone.., especially progs/libernumbnuts, FOXNEWS.com is reporting:

Obama 'heartbroken' by another Fort Hood shooting

actually i do not believe this report, after all it is from FoxNews which the liberleft says is FauxNews. don't you liberlefttards agree ??

this is what i see him doing when he got the report >>>>-------->
images

that's supposition whereas, that's what you're here ACTUALLY doing

Progressives like me are more afraid of terrorists than soldiers? How odd that I was able to serve 20 years in the military if I was afraid of my own shipmates.

It wasn't a Progressive that enacted the policy that took the privately held guns away from soldiers while on base and made them store them in an armory.

a. The authorization to carry firearms will be issued only to qualified personnel when there is a reasonable expectation that life or Department of the Army (DA) assets will be jeopardized if firearms are not carried. Evaluation of the necessity to carry a firearm will be made considering this expectation weighed against the possible consequences of accidental or indiscriminate use of firearms.

b. DA personnel regularly engaged in law enforcement or security duties will be armed.

c. DA personnel are authorized to carry firearms while engaged in security duties, protecting personnel and vital Government assets, or guarding prisoners.​

YOU served twenty Years [yeah right] ...why am I having a hard time believing that ? :lol:

I served 6 years, you have a hard time believing that?

I do.

Seems only gays, women, or people of ethnicity support Demcraps after serving...

Progressives like you.

Perhaps because you don't understand the concept of serving?

What is the incentive to write a story so fast after a tragedy:"Obama attends fundraiser after ft hood shooting."

It's to foment hatred, gin up the droolers and watch the views to your story POOR AND POOR IN like the good little monkeys.

Small people do big things for busine$s minded writers.

Good on him, too. His plan worked, he said dance and they danced.

Obama can't help it.

A compassionate POTUS would cancel the fundraisers, the parties, and cancel White House awards for sports teams, but this guy is hosting the 2014 Winter US Olympics team today.

He just doesn't give a damn about the dead troops on his watch.

What is the incentive to write a story so fast after a tragedy:"Obama attends fundraiser after ft hood shooting."

It's to foment hatred, gin up the droolers and watch the views to your story POOR AND POOR IN like the good little monkeys.

Small people do big things for busine$s minded writers.

Good on him, too. His plan worked, he said dance and they danced.

Obama can't help it.

A compassionate POTUS would cancel the fundraisers, the parties, and cancel White House awards for sports teams, but this guy is hosting the 2014 Winter US Olympics team today.

He just doesn't give a damn about the dead troops on his watch.

:cuckoo:

just like Reagan?

stfu dude youre daily whine fest about what Obama does with his life is disgusting as a grown assed adult male

also go back and fix your lies about whos policy the guns free bases was, you got your ass kicked on that one dumbdumb

also obamas not the one in here questioning pple's service because he disagrees with their politics.

only someone who REALLY doesn't give a shit about the troops does that

Why should Obama alter his schedule? It was just another mass shooting. We get one every few months. Best thing to do is shrug your shoulders, say too bad and then go about your normal routine

It is the price we pay for a second amendment

It's the price we pay for destructive Democrat policies.

Glad to know you could give a flying-fuck about dead and dying soldiers.

when has any democrat???? Even those who served dont like soldiers.

They loved them when they could whine about flag-draped coffins during the Bush years...

Forum List

Back