What Did Obama Do After This Ft Hood Shooting And After Sandyhook Shooting?

Seems to me you're the person that started whining.

You don't like it when someone criticises your Lord and Master.

You need to get over it.

:lol: aight there, "Obama golfs oh noes!!!"

I'm wondering dude, as a family man, does your wife know about your man-crush??

You hve far more Obama threads then me man, by the tune of about 5 thousand to 1 or 2

also, my wife and I get along just fine without whining about the president each day

youre the one that treats him like jesus, or a hero........with all these zaney and fucked up expectations you have for him

Explain this pdf file you linked to.

Or did you even read it?

It's not coming up, get to the point. Did Reagan ban guns on military installations or not, and do you think that gave Clinton the right to wash his hands of that policy?

Why don't you ever do any research before you commence to doing your pussy assed bitching about shit that you're ignorant about?

The pdf was the gun banning policy on military bases

It was signed under Bush Sr. in 1992

you came in here crying it was a democrat policy

youre a tool

Yet said it was a Reagan policy?

Make up your fucken mind!!!!

Which is it?

no I didn't, you're just dumb.

Reagan continued to campaign the day of a base shooting.

that's the Reagan precedent I was referring to.

had nothing to do with theguns on bases policy, dipshit

How is a shooting at a military base in Texas considered a "national emergency"?

30k shooting deaths per year nationwide are a national emergency, not an individual shooting.

Why don't you ever do any research before you commence to doing your pussy assed bitching about shit that you're ignorant about?

The pdf was the gun banning policy on military bases

It was signed under Bush Sr. in 1992

you came in here crying it was a democrat policy

youre a tool

Which is it?

So you lied.

Which is it?

So you lied.

No you lied and were made to look like a dumbass.

You whined Obama didn't cancel a fundraiser the night of a shooting that was resolved.

You were shown that Reagan continued campaigning the day a same shooting event happened.

Not a peep.

You whined that the no guns on base policy was a democrat policy.

It's not, it's a Bush sr. policy.

You're 46 levels of fail here, and not even close to being a man about it either.

How is a shooting at a military base in Texas considered a "national emergency"?

30k shooting deaths per year nationwide are a national emergency, not an individual shooting.

It effects military installations nationwide. I had to go thru extra security here a Ft Campbell this morning. I would call that national. It's not local or regional. It effects everyone on a federal level.

So you lied.

No you lied and were made to look like a dumbass.

You whined Obama didn't cancel a fundraiser the night of a shooting that was resolved.

You were shown that Reagan continued campaigning the day a same shooting event happened.

Not a peep.

You whined that the no guns on base policy was a democrat policy.

It's not, it's a Bush sr. policy.

You're 46 levels of fail here, and not even close to being a man about it either.

His hatred for Obama is obsessive and he cannot be taken seriously.

Which is it?

So you lied.

No, you misunderstood.

Reagan continued campaigned after a pretty devastating bombing. George HW Bush's administration is responsible for the policy of soldiers not being able to have their personal weapons on base.

It effects military installations nationwide. I had to go thru extra security here a Ft Campbell this morning. I would call that national. It's not local or regional. It effects everyone on a federal level.

:lol:

This fool is at Ft. Campbell on the internet daily hating on his commander in chief

Perhaps because you don't understand the concept of serving?

I did my four years - US Navy Hospital Corpsman . aka Pecker Checker what was your MOS. Did you sustain a lot of EMI due to your orientation? Where were you stationed or did you do a lot of TDY because no one wanted you around ? Or were you just a permanent FIGMO ? Capice ?

Only four? Couldn't cut it? 20 years retired TCC (used to be RMC)

No EMI, but I handed out plenty...that's what happens when you're smart and advance rapidly. 3rd to 1st in 3 1/2 years.

Okay - so maybe you're telling the truth for once - you get some respect for that :eusa_clap:

Me - Honorable Discharge - Medical - against my wishes - but doc said I needed all my body parts - go figure.

Last edited:

Yes...you should be angry at the shooter...or maybe the system that didn't recognize his problems. What will we learn as we find out more about him? How many tours of duty in Iraq or Afghanistan did he do?

Did you know that suicide is killing more of our soldiers than actual conflict?

But hey, let's get into some shit with Russia and Iran.

As much as I respect you and despise Obama, i gotta say the POTUS can't cancel his schedule every time a tragedy occurs that makes the national news.

If it was a disaster like a Shuttle burning up or exploding or something like that, then maybe.

But even as bad as this latest Ft. Hood shooting was, he can't just drop everything on his schedule.

And if he did, what would he then do?

Fly to the scene? Go into seclusion? Visit all the families?

Sorry, but no.

Yup, fundraisers are more important than national emergencies.

I get your point.

Funny thing is, Bill Clinton changed the policy that allowed us to carry guns on post.

Please keep in mind I think he is a walking turd.

But, what should he have done?

Not partied. Period.

clinton-troops-ap.jpg

It hasn't always been the case that only MPs can carry firearms on U.S. military bases. A mere twenty years ago, "gun free zones" made their way to these facilities under the watch of President Bill Clinton.

According to a Washington Times editorial written days after the Nov. 5, 2009 attack on soldiers at Fort Hood, one of Clinton's "first acts upon taking office... was to disarm U.S. soldiers on military bases."

Clinton's actions birthed Army regulations "forbidding military personnel from carrying their personal firearms and making it almost impossible for commanders to issue firearms to soldiers in the U.S. for personal protection."

In other words, thanks to Clinton, citizens who join the military to use guns to defend liberty abroad cannot practice their constitutional right to keep and bear arms while on active duty at home.

As the Times editorial board put it: "Because of Mr. Clinton, terrorists would face more return fire if they attacked a Texas Wal-Mart than the gunman faced at Fort Hood."

When Did Military Bases Become 'Gun-Free Zones'?

Yet another example of Democrats creating a crisis........

Why did they do this? :dunno:

clinton-troops-ap.jpg

It hasn't always been the case that only MPs can carry firearms on U.S. military bases. A mere twenty years ago, "gun free zones" made their way to these facilities under the watch of President Bill Clinton.

According to a Washington Times editorial written days after the Nov. 5, 2009 attack on soldiers at Fort Hood, one of Clinton's "first acts upon taking office... was to disarm U.S. soldiers on military bases."

Clinton's actions birthed Army regulations "forbidding military personnel from carrying their personal firearms and making it almost impossible for commanders to issue firearms to soldiers in the U.S. for personal protection."

In other words, thanks to Clinton, citizens who join the military to use guns to defend liberty abroad cannot practice their constitutional right to keep and bear arms while on active duty at home.

As the Times editorial board put it: "Because of Mr. Clinton, terrorists would face more return fire if they attacked a Texas Wal-Mart than the gunman faced at Fort Hood."

When Did Military Bases Become 'Gun-Free Zones'?

Yet another example of Democrats creating a crisis........

Why did they do this? :dunno:

its a fake story

the policy was implemented in 1992, under elder bush

This fool is at Ft. Campbell on the internet daily hating on his commander in chief

While you toss his salad.....

Yes...you should be angry at the shooter...or maybe the system that didn't recognize his problems. What will we learn as we find out more about him? How many tours of duty in Iraq or Afghanistan did he do?

Did you know that suicide is killing more of our soldiers than actual conflict?

But hey, let's get into some shit with Russia and Iran.

I'm pissed because this guy wasn't flagged.

Forum List

Back