What Did Obama Do After This Ft Hood Shooting And After Sandyhook Shooting?

It would be hilarious to see mudbutthurt print out alllllllll the pages and pages and pages and pages of his dickriding of Obama for the last five years...

and when he hands them to Obama to address all of his utmost serious and important complaints.............

Obama gives him the three words answer : "log off, bro"

What is the incentive to write a story so fast after a tragedy:"Obama attends fundraiser after ft hood shooting."

It's to foment hatred, gin up the droolers and watch the views to your story POOR AND POOR IN like the good little monkeys.

Small people do big things for busine$s minded writers.

Good on him, too. His plan worked, he said dance and they danced.

Obama can't help it.

A compassionate POTUS would cancel the fundraisers, the parties, and cancel White House awards for sports teams, but this guy is hosting the 2014 Winter US Olympics team today.

He just doesn't give a damn about the dead troops on his watch.

:cuckoo:

just like Reagan?

stfu dude youre daily whine fest about what Obama does with his life is disgusting as a grown assed adult male

also go back and fix your lies about whos policy the guns free bases was, you got your ass kicked on that one dumbdumb

Why don't you make me shut up.....

Presidents have the power to enforce any policy they wish, or didn't you know, dumb-ass.

They can't abuse a policy from a predecessor and use that as an excuse every time it blows up in their faces.

Somebody has to call them on that lame worn out excuse.

Last edited:
Progressives like me are more afraid of terrorists than soldiers? How odd that I was able to serve 20 years in the military if I was afraid of my own shipmates.

It wasn't a Progressive that enacted the policy that took the privately held guns away from soldiers while on base and made them store them in an armory.

a. The authorization to carry firearms will be issued only to qualified personnel when there is a reasonable expectation that life or Department of the Army (DA) assets will be jeopardized if firearms are not carried. Evaluation of the necessity to carry a firearm will be made considering this expectation weighed against the possible consequences of accidental or indiscriminate use of firearms.

b. DA personnel regularly engaged in law enforcement or security duties will be armed.

c. DA personnel are authorized to carry firearms while engaged in security duties, protecting personnel and vital Government assets, or guarding prisoners.​

Whose policy was it Thantos?

YOU served twenty Years [yeah right] ...why am I having a hard time believing that ? :lol:

Perhaps because you don't understand the concept of serving?

I did my four years - US Navy Hospital Corpsman . aka Pecker Checker what was your MOS. Did you sustain a lot of EMI due to your orientation? Where were you stationed or did you do a lot of TDY because no one wanted you around ? Or were you just a permanent FIGMO ? Capice ?

It would be hilarious to see mudbutthurt print out alllllllll the pages and pages and pages and pages of his dickriding of Obama for the last five years...

and when he hands them to Obama to address all of his utmost serious and important complaints.............

Dude, go back to changing diapers.

Bad link.

works fine for me, update your cratchety assed browser or mebbe you have a "in the bubble news only" filter on, who knows

I'm using a cell numb-nuts.

:lol:

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

We knew you made a stinky bro, I'm not your nanny though tbh

Are you saddened by the shooting, or giggling with emoticons on the internetz

i am so sorry you are too stupid to understand.., crawl back under your rock. :up: ... :lmao:

Too stupid to understand what?

That you are putting laughing emoticons in a post in a thread dealing with dead American Soldiers?

You do understand how that looks, right?

ooooh yes !! it really is too simple for you libersimpletons to understand, i believe if you liberfools had a brain you would dribble it down a dusty path to hell. :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :up:

We knew you made a stinky bro, I'm not your nanny though tbh

Lame.....

YOU served twenty Years [yeah right] ...why am I having a hard time believing that ? :lol:

Perhaps because you don't understand the concept of serving?

I did my four years - US Navy Hospital Corpsman . aka Pecker Checker what was your MOS. Did you sustain a lot of EMI due to your orientation? Where were you stationed or did you do a lot of TDY because no one wanted you around ? Or were you just a permanent FIGMO ? Capice ?

Only four? Couldn't cut it? 20 years retired TCC (used to be RMC)

No EMI, but I handed out plenty...that's what happens when you're smart and advance rapidly. 3rd to 1st in 3 1/2 years.

its lame that a grown assed man makes such an effeminate whiner thread such as this

its actually disgusting, man to man

but uh, yea

works fine for me, update your cratchety assed browser or mebbe you have a "in the bubble news only" filter on, who knows

I'm using a cell numb-nuts.

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

Explain this pdf file you linked to.

Or did you even read it?

It's not coming up, get to the point. Did Reagan ban guns on military installations or not, and do you think that gave Clinton the right to wash his hands of that policy?

its lame that a grown assed man makes such an effeminate whiner thread such as this

but uh, yea

Seems to me you're the person that started whining.

You don't like it when someone criticises your Lord and Master.

You need to get over it.

Or did you even read it?

It's not coming up, get to the point. Did Reagan ban guns on military installations or not, and do you think that gave Clinton the right to wash his hands of that policy?

Why don't you ever do any research before you commence to doing your pussy assed bitching about shit that you're ignorant about?

The pdf was the gun banning policy on military bases

It was signed under Bush Sr. in 1992

you came in here crying it was a democrat policy

youre a tool

but uh, yea

You need to get over it.

:lol: aight there, "Obama golfs oh noes!!!"

but uh, yea

You need to get over it.

:lol: aight there, "Obama golfs oh noes!!!"

I'm wondering dude, as a family man, does your wife know about your man-crush??

Or did you even read it?

Why don't you ever do any research before you commence to doing your pussy assed bitching about shit that you're ignorant about?

The pdf was the gun banning policy on military bases

It was signed under Bush Sr. in 1992

you came in here crying it was a democrat policy

youre a tool

Yet you said it was a Reagan policy?

Make up your fucken mind!!!!

Which is it?

Forum List

Back