What Did Obama Do After This Ft Hood Shooting And After Sandyhook Shooting?

Let me get this right.... We spend millions in teaching these men and women to fire a weapon yet tell them they are not reliable enough to carry one on base????? How fucking stupid!

Just another example of insane Democrat policies........:mad:

They fear Soldiers more then terrorists.

Who? You mean the person that "took guns away from the soldiers on base"? Really, you think so? You think whoever designed such a policy is more afraid of terrorists than soldiers?

man, how desperate...they need to DIG UP Reagan to make excuse for their chosen one, Obama

Guns off bases: signed in '92 under Bush
Presidents continuing normal schedule after base shooting: precedent set in the 80's under Reagan

What's left, Obama didn't put the seat down on the toilet?

Why should Obama alter his schedule? It was just another mass shooting. We get one every few months. Best thing to do is shrug your shoulders, say too bad and then go about your normal routine

It is the price we pay for a second amendment

It's the price we pay for destructive Democrat policies.

Glad to know you could give a flying-fuck about dead and dying soldiers.

Look...We are Americans

This is what we do. We have 300 million guns and we like to go on shooting rampages once in a while. No reason to change your schedule. Just shrug...say, thats too bad and go about your business

If we actually started caring about these shootings we wouldn't get anything done

NOBODY on this board despises King Barack more than me. But we're stuck with him until 1/20/17.

The President cannot stop everything. He should have contacted the base and extended his personal sympathies to the entire base. That would have taken a half hour.

This was not a Islamist attack as far as we know. It was a very sick soldier.

I for one extend my personal sympathies to the brave men and women at Ft Hood.

Obama gave a short statement yesterday on the Ft Hood shooting...

The Commander-in-Chief then continued on to his $550,000 fundraiser.

UPDATE II: By way of contrast, President Obama immediately canceled an upcoming visit to Maine to speak at the University of Southern Maine the day of the Sandy Hook Elementary school massacre in December 2012.

Obama Heads to Fundraiser After Giving Brief Ft. Hood Statement | Truth Revolt

Just wanted to point out how important our soldiers are to this president......

well, what do you mean ? i saw this headline at FoxNews: Obama 'heartbroken' by another Fort Hood shooting

i am quite certain he so saddened by this latest round of "terrorism"..., :lmao: ... .:lmao: ... :lmao: ... .:lmao: :up:

The Commander-in-Chief then continued on to his $550,000 fundraiser.

UPDATE II: By way of contrast, President Obama immediately canceled an upcoming visit to Maine to speak at the University of Southern Maine the day of the Sandy Hook Elementary school massacre in December 2012.

Obama Heads to Fundraiser After Giving Brief Ft. Hood Statement | Truth Revolt

well, what do you mean ? i saw this headline at FoxNews: Obama 'heartbroken' by another Fort Hood shooting

i am quite certain he so saddened by this latest round of "terrorism"..., :lmao: ... .:lmao: ... :lmao: ... .:lmao: :up:

Are you saddened by the shooting, or giggling with emoticons on the internetz

Who? You mean the person that "took guns away from the soldiers on base"? Really, you think so? You think whoever designed such a policy is more afraid of terrorists than soldiers?

Progressives like you.

Republican policy.

Don't let facts destroy a good anti Obama thread!!

Can't help it if y'all believed BREITBART over stupid shit like.........THE OFFICIAL BANNING DOCUMENT, weird shit like that.

Progressives like you.

Republican policy.

Don't let facts destroy a good anti Obama thread!!

Can't help it if y'all believed BREITBART over stupid shit like.........THE OFFICIAL BANNING DOCUMENT, weird shit like that.
Did I say democrat? No you fucking dummy I said progressive.

Progressives like you.

Progressives like me are more afraid of terrorists than soldiers? How odd that I was able to serve 20 years in the military if I was afraid of my own shipmates.

It wasn't a Progressive that enacted the policy that took the privately held guns away from soldiers while on base and made them store them in an armory.

a. The authorization to carry firearms will be issued only to qualified personnel when there is a reasonable expectation that life or Department of the Army (DA) assets will be jeopardized if firearms are not carried. Evaluation of the necessity to carry a firearm will be made considering this expectation weighed against the possible consequences of accidental or indiscriminate use of firearms.

b. DA personnel regularly engaged in law enforcement or security duties will be armed.

c. DA personnel are authorized to carry firearms while engaged in security duties, protecting personnel and vital Government assets, or guarding prisoners.​

Whose policy was it Thantos?

What is the incentive to write a story so fast after a tragedy:"Obama attends fundraiser after ft hood shooting."

It's to foment hatred, gin up the droolers and watch the views to your story POOR AND POOR IN like the good little monkeys.

Small people do big things for busine$s minded writers.

Good on him, too. His plan worked, he said dance and they danced.

Presidents continuing normal schedule after base shooting: precedent set in the 80's under Reagan

no need for that, it's always down, he along with every other member of the family squats to pee. :lmao:

i am so sorry you are too stupid to understand.., crawl back under your rock. :up: ... :lmao:

i am so sorry you are too stupid to understand.., crawl back under your rock. :up: ... :lmao:

don't get sassy with me missy I used to wrestle garden hoses and I have an attack dog trouser snake

Never get between an American Progressive and a school shooting

Too bad you guys don't want to do anything to stop school shootings.

To the casual and objective readers: This is an example of how idiocy begins in a thread.

The first idiotic remark is usually from a Liberal or an Ayers/Obama Zombie.

Things usually go downhill after the first idiotic remark.
Sorry, but the OP beat everyone to the first piece of idiocy.

Never get between an American Progressive and a school shooting

Too bad you guys don't want to do anything to stop school shootings.

To the casual and objective readers: This is an example of how idiocy begins in a thread.

The first idiotic remark is usually from a Liberal or an Ayers/Obama Zombie.

Things usually go downhill after the first idiotic remark.

You seemed to have missed the first stupid remark in the OP..

Progressives like you.

Progressives like me are more afraid of terrorists than soldiers? How odd that I was able to serve 20 years in the military if I was afraid of my own shipmates.

It wasn't a Progressive that enacted the policy that took the privately held guns away from soldiers while on base and made them store them in an armory.

a. The authorization to carry firearms will be issued only to qualified personnel when there is a reasonable expectation that life or Department of the Army (DA) assets will be jeopardized if firearms are not carried. Evaluation of the necessity to carry a firearm will be made considering this expectation weighed against the possible consequences of accidental or indiscriminate use of firearms.

b. DA personnel regularly engaged in law enforcement or security duties will be armed.

c. DA personnel are authorized to carry firearms while engaged in security duties, protecting personnel and vital Government assets, or guarding prisoners.​

Whose policy was it Thantos?

YOU served twenty Years [yeah right] ...why am I having a hard time believing that ? :lol:

no need for that, it's always down, he along with every other member of the family squats to pee. :lmao:

only a real man pees on the toilet seat while being down, and never wipes it off for the wife....

Forum List

Back