What Did Obama Do After This Ft Hood Shooting And After Sandyhook Shooting?

Why should Obama alter his schedule? It was just another mass shooting. We get one every few months. Best thing to do is shrug your shoulders, say too bad and then go about your normal routine

It is the price we pay for a second amendment

It's the price we pay for destructive Democrat policies.

Glad to know you could give a flying-fuck about dead and dying soldiers.

Why should Obama alter his schedule? It was just another mass shooting. We get one every few months. Best thing to do is shrug your shoulders, say too bad and then go about your normal routine

when has any democrat???? Even those who served dont like soldiers.

Yes, but in the big scheme of things, acceptable risk. There were many positive results yesterday relative to justified shootings that saved lives. Its just hard to find it in the media

-Geaux

this had zero to do with the second amendment

and i don't think obama could have done anymore.

I'm sorry, what "policy" caused this?

It sounds to me like we kept someone in uniform who shouldn't have been because we are so desperate to keep guys in.

And this is obama's fault, how?

Do you really spend every day finding out how things are Obama's fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
The security personnel on the bases are armed.

just an fyi

and directive 5210.56 was not a "democrat" policy. It was signed by Don Atwood under Bush Sr. in '92.

We can put money on knowing what the puke is going to do now

He'll be dancing on these soldiers grave's wailing how we need more gun control and he's going to BYPASS Congress in order to get it...

mark my words

Going to a fundraiser means Obama thinks money is more important than lives........

No, it means he's a normal human being and knew he was too late to shoot down there and tackle the shooter himself, and so all he could do was address the issue publicly which he did.

What other activities should he have stopped?

Sex with his wife?
Petting his dog?
Watching tv before bed last night?
Skip dessert?

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let me get this right.... We spend millions in teaching these men and women to fire a weapon yet tell them they are not reliable enough to carry one on base????? How fucking stupid!

It sounds to me like we kept someone in uniform who shouldn't have been because we are so desperate to keep guys in.

That's your problem Joe......you always open your mouth without thinking.

I posted this earlier.......

clinton-troops-ap.jpg

It hasn't always been the case that only MPs can carry firearms on U.S. military bases. A mere twenty years ago, "gun free zones" made their way to these facilities under the watch of President Bill Clinton.

According to a Washington Times editorial written days after the Nov. 5, 2009 attack on soldiers at Fort Hood, one of Clinton's "first acts upon taking office... was to disarm U.S. soldiers on military bases."

Clinton's actions birthed Army regulations "forbidding military personnel from carrying their personal firearms and making it almost impossible for commanders to issue firearms to soldiers in the U.S. for personal protection."

In other words, thanks to Clinton, citizens who join the military to use guns to defend liberty abroad cannot practice their constitutional right to keep and bear arms while on active duty at home.

As the Times editorial board put it: "Because of Mr. Clinton, terrorists would face more return fire if they attacked a Texas Wal-Mart than the gunman faced at Fort Hood."

When Did Military Bases Become 'Gun-Free Zones'?

Yet another example of Democrats creating a crisis........

Obama Derangement Syndrome makes its sufferers seem petty.

But that's just because they tend to be petty.

We just need to keep pressing forward with Constitutional carry. We need more law abiding citizens armed. We need this militia to fight crime since the government will not

We just need to get at these whackos with a bullet to the head before they shoot themselves

-Geaux

Obama gave a short statement yesterday on the Ft Hood shooting...

Just wanted to point out how important our soldiers are to this president......

As much as I respect you and despise Obama, i gotta say the POTUS can't cancel his schedule every time a tragedy occurs that makes the national news.

If it was a disaster like a Shuttle burning up or exploding or something like that, then maybe.

But even as bad as this latest Ft. Hood shooting was, he can't just drop everything on his schedule.

And if he did, what would he then do?

Fly to the scene? Go into seclusion? Visit all the families?

Sorry, but no.

Yup, fundraisers are more important than national emergencies.

I get your point.

Funny thing is, Bill Clinton changed the policy that allowed us to carry guns on post.

You are a fucking LIAR. How about developing a modicum of intelligence and quit getting your news from Fox?

snopes.com: Clinton Disarmed Soldiers on Military Bases?

That's your problem Joe......you always open your mouth without thinking.

I posted this earlier.......

clinton-troops-ap.jpg

It hasn't always been the case that only MPs can carry firearms on U.S. military bases. A mere twenty years ago, "gun free zones" made their way to these facilities under the watch of President Bill Clinton.

According to a Washington Times editorial written days after the Nov. 5, 2009 attack on soldiers at Fort Hood, one of Clinton's "first acts upon taking office... was to disarm U.S. soldiers on military bases."

Clinton's actions birthed Army regulations "forbidding military personnel from carrying their personal firearms and making it almost impossible for commanders to issue firearms to soldiers in the U.S. for personal protection."

In other words, thanks to Clinton, citizens who join the military to use guns to defend liberty abroad cannot practice their constitutional right to keep and bear arms while on active duty at home.

As the Times editorial board put it: "Because of Mr. Clinton, terrorists would face more return fire if they attacked a Texas Wal-Mart than the gunman faced at Fort Hood."

When Did Military Bases Become 'Gun-Free Zones'?

Yet another example of Democrats creating a crisis........

Your breitbart ( :lol: ) information is incorrect

here's the actual DOCUMENT

nothing to see here

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

REPUBLICAN policy.

Next.

Forum List

Back