What did Trump not cover as well as he should have?

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
The one area that Trump seemed to let go was the money that Biden has given to IRAN and how that has funded Hamas and Hezbollah. It was mentioned briefly but he should have really pounced on this much more. And, he should have talked about Obama-Biden-Kerry funneling money to Iran that created terrorism war in the middle east. I'm sure most Democrats don't know a thing about this and a lot of other things they learned last night.

Time is limited and Trump did a good job of thinking on his feet... but a few times I wish he had more time...

The one area that Trump seemed to let go was the money that Biden has given to IRAN and how that has funded Hamas and Hezbollah. It was mentioned briefly but he should have really pounced on this much more. And, he should have talked about Obama-Biden-Kerry funneling money to Iran that created terrorism war in the middle east. I'm sure most Democrats don't know a thing about this and a lot of other things they learned last night.
Nothing. He covered NOTHING!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nothing. He covered NOTHING!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I don't hear or see your marxist journalists and politicians with you...They are mostly looking to find a way to get him off the ticket. The only way is for Harris to invoke the 25th amendment. She may do it because no one in her party wants her to be the next President. Interesting.

I don't hear or see your marxist journalists and politicians with you...They are mostly looking to find a way to get him off the ticket. The only way is for Harris to invoke the 25th amendment. She may do it because no one in her party wants her to be the next President. Interesting.
He is the presumptive nominee. Has the delegate count. He steps aside or...nothing. :)

I just think that is such a big issue with Biden giving Iran access to $100 billion in oil and the 6 billion he just gave them. Same with Obummer.
I recall Trump being very clear how he had Iran flat broke and unable to fund terrorism and how Biden handed them billions which fired up the terrorism around the world. I thought that was very effective.

I recall Trump being very clear how he had Iran flat broke and unable to fund terrorism and how Biden handed them billions which fired up the terrorism around the world. I thought that was very effective.
That time he was okay. But he needed to use it many more times and actually tell the money given. People still don’t know this.

I think Trump does need debate practice to learn the actual facts and figures.

His exaggerations are called "lies", when the truth is just as good, actually better, more impressive.

Trump is intellectually lazy. He knows how to use his celebrity to get a megaphone to spout outrageous lies that the MSM whines about, but Trump also knows that "there is no bad publicity"

Debate practice would be a good idea.

Forum List

Back