What do Clinton's Neurological Records Show?

Let's see the actual medical records, asshole.

Why? What presidential candidate has ever provided their medical records? No way she should do it because some clown made a bunch of fake documents and dumb assholes like yourself believe it.

Aren't you tired of being lied to all the time?
Says the Hillary voter unironically. She lies on a constant basis, and you guys eat it up, yet you complain when Republicans are voting for a different liar?

Your messiah says the bible is his favorite book.
Your messiah says he will pay court fees for people who attack protestors at his events
Your messiah says he will make America great again.

Yeah, we're tired of his lies too. The issue is; why aren't you?
Can't stick to the topic, can you? Is it uncomfortable for you?

Just pointing out the lies of your messiah.
Translation: Yeah, it's uncomfortable for me.

Why? What presidential candidate has ever provided their medical records? No way she should do it because some clown made a bunch of fake documents and dumb assholes like yourself believe it.

Says the Hillary voter unironically. She lies on a constant basis, and you guys eat it up, yet you complain when Republicans are voting for a different liar?

Your messiah says he will pay court fees for people who attack protestors at his events

Can't stick to the topic, can you? Is it uncomfortable for you?

Just pointing out the lies of your messiah.
Translation: Yeah, it's uncomfortable for me.
The lies of your messiah; they should be.

I don't feel sorry for the evil bitch. Now is the time for the public to know everything about Hillary, including her medical condition. We already know she's a corrupt, lying, power hungry tyrant. We also need to know if she's suffering from dementia, and head injuries almost always cause dementia. Hopefully, her medical records have been hacked as well and we will soon know the truth about her. THEN the American people can make an informed choice about who and what they want as their leader.

And another dumb asshole who is addicted to being duped just as long as he wants the lie to be true.
All she has to do is release her medical records. Then we can see if it's a lie or not. Right?

The real report from her Doctor was already released, see post #3. But, yeah, keep believing those nutty conspiracy theory sites that keep scooping the big news from the real media only to be forgotten days later. Mostly because those sites are just lying to you, but you're one of those dumb assholes who keeps buying it over and over and over again.

The Secret Medical Records of Presidential Candidates

Bernie Sanders releases doctor's note - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Sen. Bernie Sanders released a letter from his doctor on Thursday saying he is "in overall very good health."

The letter was issued by Senate physician Brian P. Monahan who has treated Sanders for the last 26 years, according to the letter.
It is customary for presidential candidates to make public their health records during the campaign season. Sanders, who would be 75 on inauguration day, would also be the oldest president ever elected. Ronald Reagan, the current titleholder, was just a couple days shy of his 70th birthday when he first took office.

I wonder how many times I have to tell you I don't support Trump before it'll get through your thick, sloped, skull. This makes four times I've told you directly.

I've also pointed out even more times all of the times Hillary has lied to you. Does she get a free pass for lying, since it's normal for Democrats?

No denial I see....

Makes sense; you can't handle the truth.
I literally called him a liar in the post you replied to. As I have multiple times during 'debates' with you. Are you REALLY that illiterate? Do I have to spell out the same things I have explained in every encounter with you? Are you incapable of comprehending plain English to such an extent that everything has to be repeated on a constant basis? I never once called Donald Trump a good candidate, I never said he had any moral standards, I only said he was better than the candidate you support, given a comparison of their track records. I'm fully aware of his many shortcomings, I've pointed them out before. Do you think any of this is new information to me? The sad thing is that even with all of the things we've seen thus far, he's done less things objectively wrong than Hillary. On the other hand, when making the comparison, we're setting the bar pretty low.

I can literally quote my posts from previous discussions every time I encounter you, because you're apparently incapable of retaining information. XXXX Mod Edit -- Stay clear of family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey look, everybody! Candy can't talk about Hillary's dementia and brain injury. She keeps defaulting back to attacking Trump, even though this thread has nothing to do with Trump.

Hey look, everybody! Candy can't talk about Hillary's dementia and brain injury. She keeps defaulting back to attacking Trump, even though this thread has nothing to do with Trump.

Since she has neither one and you're (again) just making shit up, I thought I'd give the thread some gravitas and talk about something that actually does exist; your messiah's casual relationship with the truth. You can't talk about that, can you little man?

Hey look everybody!!!! He can't talk about it? Then again, I'm sure his mouth is full of something else that belongs to Mr. Trump as well.

That explains why she was administered a cocktail of drugs intended for large animals....

She needs to step,down so it doesn't look like democrats are party of country....

I don't feel sorry for the evil bitch. Now is the time for the public to know everything about Hillary, including her medical condition. We already know she's a corrupt, lying, power hungry tyrant. We also need to know if she's suffering from dementia, and head injuries almost always cause dementia. Hopefully, her medical records have been hacked as well and we will soon know the truth about her. THEN the American people can make an informed choice about who and what they want as their leader.

And another dumb asshole who is addicted to being duped just as long as he wants the lie to be true.
All she has to do is release her medical records. Then we can see if it's a lie or not. Right?
She will release her medical records when that fat bag of Orange shit releases his taxes, how that??

She will release her medical records when that fat bag of Orange shit releases his taxes, how that??
You think she will be alive when Trumps audit is completed?

The real report from her Doctor was already released, see post #3. But, yeah, keep believing those nutty conspiracy theory sites that keep scooping the big news from the real media only to be forgotten days later. Mostly because those sites are just lying to you, but you're one of those dumb assholes who keeps buying it over and over and over again.
Real media?

That's an oxymoron.

She has lied so much that it's impairing her memory. She can no longer remember what she has lied and what she hasn't lied about yet... causing a complete short circuit.

I would feel sorry for her, if she wasn't a rich corrupt liar. Karma, like Hillary, is a bitch.
coming from a moron who cares what you of all posters think... the article is bogus

What is the concern with the candidates taxes and medical records?

If there is a problem with Trumps taxes the IRS will address it. What about Al " I don't pay taxes" Sharpton?

If Hillary has a clean bill of health, fine. If she doesn't and she is hiding health issues it will come out, eventually.

Taxes and medical records are none of our business.

Read the article in its entirety. Note that her unfortunate condition is incurable. I have sympathy for her in this regard, but not enough to approve of her being elected our President. This alone should disqualify her from becoming Commander in Chief.

Bombshell: Hillary Clinton has dementia according to leaked medical records

What is Subcortical Vascular Dementia?

According to the National institutes of Health (NIH):

Binswanger’s disease (BD), also called subcortical vascular dementia, is a type of dementia caused by widespread, microscopic areas of damage to the deep layers of white matter in the brain. The damage is the result of the thickening and narrowing (atherosclerosis) of arteries that feed the subcortical areas of the brain. Atherosclerosis (commonly known as “hardening of the arteries”) is a systemic process that affects blood vessels throughout the body. It begins late in the fourth decade of life and increases in severity with age. As the arteries become more and more narrowed, the blood supplied by those arteries decreases and brain tissue dies…. The symptoms associated with BD are related to the disruption of subcortical neural circuits that control what neuroscientists call executive cognitive functioning: short-term memory, organization, mood, the regulation of attention, the ability to act or make decisions, and appropriate behavior. The most characteristic feature of BD is psychomotor slowness – an increase in the length of time it takes, for example, for the fingers to turn the thought of a letter into the shape of a letter on a piece of paper. Other symptoms include forgetfulness (but not as severe as the forgetfulness of Alzheimer’s disease), changes in speech, an unsteady gait, clumsiness or frequent falls, changes in personality or mood (most likely in the form of apathy, irritability, and depression), and urinary symptoms that aren’t caused by urological disease….

The outlook is poor: Subcortical Vascular Dementia is a progressive disease; there is no cure.

There is no specific course of treatment for BD. Treatment is symptomatic. People with depression or anxiety may require antidepressant medications such as the serotonin-specific reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) sertraline or citalopram. Atypical antipsychotic drugs, such as risperidone and olanzapine, can be useful in individuals with agitation and disruptive behavior. Recent drug trials with the drug memantine have shown improved cognition and stabilization of global functioning and behavior. The successful management of hypertension and diabetes can slow the progression of atherosclerosis, and subsequently slow the progress of BD. Because there is no cure, the best treatment is preventive, early in the adult years, by controlling risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, and smoking.
first of all to get some ones medical records is damn near impossible ... they aren't stored on line, so you can't hack into them ... this is nothing more then a bull shit story coming from the world of right wing nut job Hillary haters

yeah and she will be there .... she will get to see when the haul trump off to jail for fraud

I'd be pleased to go along with you, but they support one liar and you support the other.

A wonderful state of affairs.

All I can do is shake my head and wonder...

What the fuck is wrong with you people!

yeah and she will be there .... she will get to see when the haul trump off to jail for fraud
Doesn't look like she will.....those animal medications she is on are pretty serious stuff....

Forum List

Back