What do Clinton's Neurological Records Show?

I don't feel sorry for the evil bitch. Now is the time for the public to know everything about Hillary, including her medical condition. We already know she's a corrupt, lying, power hungry tyrant. We also need to know if she's suffering from dementia, and head injuries almost always cause dementia. Hopefully, her medical records have been hacked as well and we will soon know the truth about her. THEN the American people can make an informed choice about who and what they want as their leader.

And another dumb asshole who is addicted to being duped just as long as he wants the lie to be true.
All she has to do is release her medical records. Then we can see if it's a lie or not. Right?
thats not a requirement to be president, just a doctors clean bill of health ... thats already been done

I don't feel sorry for the evil bitch. Now is the time for the public to know everything about Hillary, including her medical condition. We already know she's a corrupt, lying, power hungry tyrant. We also need to know if she's suffering from dementia, and head injuries almost always cause dementia. Hopefully, her medical records have been hacked as well and we will soon know the truth about her. THEN the American people can make an informed choice about who and what they want as their leader.

And another dumb asshole who is addicted to being duped just as long as he wants the lie to be true.
All she has to do is release her medical records. Then we can see if it's a lie or not. Right?
thats not a requirement to be president, just a doctors clean bill of health ... thats already been done
Seems the doctors missed something....

The lies of your messiah; they should be.
Hey look, everybody! Candy can't talk about Hillary's dementia and brain injury. She keeps defaulting back to attacking Trump, even though this thread has nothing to do with Trump.

Since she has neither one and you're (again) just making shit up, I thought I'd give the thread some gravitas and talk about something that actually does exist; your messiah's casual relationship with the truth. You can't talk about that, can you little man?

Hey look everybody!!!! He can't talk about it? Then again, I'm sure his mouth is full of something else that belongs to Mr. Trump as well.
See post 56.

Hillary also has a casual relationship with the truth.

How did we get here with these 2 candidates?

Liars. All. Not just Trump and Clinton. Our entire system is infected with liars and weasels.

Hey look, everybody! Candy can't talk about Hillary's dementia and brain injury. She keeps defaulting back to attacking Trump, even though this thread has nothing to do with Trump.

Since she has neither one and you're (again) just making shit up, I thought I'd give the thread some gravitas and talk about something that actually does exist; your messiah's casual relationship with the truth. You can't talk about that, can you little man?

Hey look everybody!!!! He can't talk about it? Then again, I'm sure his mouth is full of something else that belongs to Mr. Trump as well.
See post 56.

Liars. All. Not just Trump and Clinton. Our entire system is infected with liars and weasels.
It's great Trump is not a politician.....it's been a long time since we had the chance to fix this...

See post 56.

It's great Trump is not a politician.....it's been a long time since we had the chance to fix this...
There is much to fix.

See post 56.

There is much to fix.
And only a non-politician can fix it....K Street has been in a panic for the last year, in paralyzing fear over what Trump will bring.....it's quite refreshing to see.....

See post 56.

There is much to fix.
And only a non-politician can fix it....K Street has been in a panic for the last year, in paralyzing fear over what Trump will bring.....it's quite refreshing to see.....
K Street needs to be walled, towered and razor wired.

She will release her medical records when that fat bag of Orange shit releases his taxes, how that??
You think she will be alive when Trumps audit is completed?
She will be alive long after that Fat bloated Orange fuck dies from a massive coronary , which will hopefully come after she kicks his sorry pathetic ass in the General.

At least she has her real hair, and not some cheap looking Wal Mart wig..

Trump fanboys, Nuthuggers, Groupies, Nazis, hey your Orangutan is sinking like the Titanic in the polls, and even the folks in his own party are ditching his dingy ass, LOL

That Orange pussy/coward is trying to pussy out of the debates like he did with Sanders..

:piss2:Trump and all his inbred white trash Groupies, fanboys..

She has lied so much that it's impairing her memory. She can no longer remember what she has lied and what she hasn't lied about yet... causing a complete short circuit.

I would feel sorry for her, if she wasn't a rich corrupt liar. Karma, like Hillary, is a bitch.
i took notice of this when they were grilling her over a few cases in the 90's. First sign on dementia is when u start answering all questions with,,,"I dont recall",right? that would be like Bill Clinton saying,,"I don't recall having sex with that woman".

Clinton sat in front of Congeress all day and answered questions. She doesnt have dementia.

Trump repeats himself over and over, HE has dementia.

Personally, I'm hoping she strokes out during a debate.

I'm hoping the giant insect inside of her bursts through the shell of her body so we can observe the Real hiLIARy in all its Insectoid Detail.

Mod Note:

OK --- the topic is "contentious" :disbelief: And EVERYONE here is doing it.. Getting personal instead of discussing the topic. Thread COULD be closed -- but we prefer to keep them going. Could write about 4 or 5 Warnings. But how about y'all just cut it out?

You're all "pros". If you want to take a personal shot -- do it with topical content. MOVE the topic along. If the "content" doesn't DO that -- It's still an illegal flame.

I'm watching you.. :muahaha: 10 posts deleted..

the above 10 posts were brought to you by Kindergarten Inc.

now, back to the Adult Forum.

It is well known that falls can cause seizure, short circuits.

FOXNEWS: What Do Clinton's Neurological Records Show?

"I think the public has a right to know," Seigel said. "We're talking in 2008, Sean, I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain's records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012 she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from.

"Then she ends up with a blood-clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners," Seigel said. "Just that point alone -- if she's prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She'll get a blood-clot."

"I want to know what her neurological records show," he added.

Kicked $125,000 to Hospital After Blood Clot Treatment...

VIDEO: ANOTHER BRAIN FREEZE...

WASH POST: NOTHING TO SEE THERE...

"I think the public has a right to know," Seigel said. "We're talking in 2008, Sean, I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain's records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012 she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from.

"Then she ends up with a blood-clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners," Seigel said. "Just that point alone -- if she's prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She'll get a blood-clot."

Any of the dupes who still believe Sicko, Hillary the Crook would make a good president is as SICK as she is. But now knowing that she is really a Sicko, in all ways scares the hell out of people in this this country and wold be enough to keep me and most people awake at night, knowing that a shaking sicko has the ability to push that button .

Hillary cannot, will not be the next president, No freeken way.

Any of the dupes who still believe Sicko, Hillary the Crook would make a good president is as SICK as she is. But now knowing that she is really a Sicko, in all ways scares the hell out of people in this this country and wold be enough to keep me and most people awake at night, knowing that a shaking sicko has the ability to push that button .

Hillary cannot, will not be the next president, No freeken way.

She will be as long as Trump keeps acting more insane than she.

Forum List

Back