What do ‘Independents’ and swing voters think about the Trump indictment?

It's a clown show

America should be better than this
There is no low to which the left will not go. I have been saying this for years. It will never change for the better which is why Trump needs to be our 47th president, to kick the ball rolling in reverse, and then to have someone in place to continue the direction, for America to even slightly resemble what most of us have grown up with--The Constitution and Bill of RIGHTS.
President Trump Calls for Defunding Corrupt Biden FBI & DOJ

There is no low to which the left will not go. I have been saying this for years. It will never change for the better which is why Trump needs to be our 47th president, to kick the ball rolling in reverse, and then to have someone in place to continue the direction for America to even slightly resemble what most of us have grown up in--The Constitution and Bill of RIGHTS.
President Trump Calls for Defunding Corrupt Biden FBI & DOJ

I miss the America I grew up in

There is no low to which the left will not go. I have been saying this for years. It will never change for the better which is why Trump needs to be our 47th president, to kick the ball rolling in reverse, and then to have someone in place to continue the direction, for America to even slightly resemble what most of us have grown up with--The Constitution and Bill of RIGHTS.
Word salad with no meaning. You simply identify with people who tell you that you are special and those you don’t like are evil. It’s a chump message for chumps. Don’t be a chump.

I miss the America I grew up in
You grew up in a more violent America. One with a higher murder rate. A higher crime rate. An infinitely more dangerous America with more powerful state enemies abroad. One with less wealth. One with less education. And an America that saw inequality as the natural state of your skin color. Nope. The America that you remember never existed and the one you fear you live in doesn’t either. You are so much better off than ever.

You grew up in a more violent America. One with a higher murder rate. A higher crime rate. An infinitely more dangerous America with more powerful state enemies abroad. One with less wealth. One with less education. And an America that saw inequality as the natural state of your skin color. Nope. The America that you remember never existed and the one you fear you live in doesn’t either. You are so much better off than ever.

Gfy. I grew up in the heartland.

You're probably the result of some blue city shithole

Trump's behaviour has come to be the new normal in America. That's one reason why he shouldn't be punished.
Trump's behavior is most certainly not the new normal in America. Those that seek to normalize malignant narcissism are severely flawed human beings. Full stop.

Yes, because you support criminals. No one is above the law.

I agree, this shit has to stop.
/----/ Oh bullshyt...not even you believe that for a second.
iu

Trump's behavior is most certainly not the new normal in America. Those that seek to normalize malignant narcissism are severely flawed human beings. Full stop.
75,000,000 American might disagree?

But most likely 80,000,000 won't. We can speculate, as it usually results in a reaction meant to prove the point one way or another.

Numerous people on the left, and even a number of Trump haters, have taken the position that this "case" is a sham.
Unsourced nonsense that's as weak as when the Orange Virus says 'people are saying'. Simply weasel words you adopted from the Cult.

Forum List

Back