What do ‘Independents’ and swing voters think about the Trump indictment?

Does that mean that you approve the indictment for now?

There is nothing to approve or disapprove of.

The legal system is doing what is it supposed to. A Grand jury found reason for it. They know more about the case than we do.

Let the system play out.

There is nothing to approve or disapprove of.

The legal system is doing what is it supposed to. A Grand jury found reason for it. They know more about the case than we do.

Let the system play out.
Hypothetically speaking….if you were a connect your own dots kind of guy in this case like you seem to be on most and lets say you trusted what the 400 legal analysts are saying everywhere would you remain neutral and “let the system play out” or would you have an opinion?

Hypothetically speaking….if you were a connect your own dots kind of guy in this case like you seem to be on most and lets say you trusted what the 400 legal analysts are saying everywhere would you remain neutral and “let the system play out” or would you have an opinion?

I have seen legal analyst say it is a strong case and other say it a joke.

Any legal analyst you see or read in the media has an agenda and is as biased as anyone else.

Let it play out, if it is as weak as you call claim then Trump walks away even stronger than before.

I have never voted for Trump and I see the indictment as such a Stassi-style move on the part of the Democrats that if he runs again, I WILL vote for him. This shit has to stop.

What do I think of the indictment? Here are the facts as laid out for someone else:

WhatTheIndictmentIsReallyAbout.png

What do I think of the indictment? Here are the facts as laid out for someone else:

View attachment 773500
But but but…. Golfing Gator and pknopp said “we don’t have all the facts”……they said “let it play out” before forming an opinion. You know, like they all did when Trump was tried in the court of public opinion before Mueller‘s $50 million dollar investigation exonerated him.

You know, like they all did when Trump was tried in the court of public opinion before Mueller‘s $50 million dollar investigation exonerated him.

Actually when that was going on I said it was a waste of money and that Trump had done nothing illegal. I was against it from the start.

But hey, thanks for thinking about me yet again!

I neither support or condemn what has happened to Trump because I like 99% of the people do not have all the facts.
Remember when you, Adam Schiff, Catsnmeters and the rest of the hate America folks had all the facts on Russian Collusion long before the investigation even began?

I think Trump is the Devil Incarnate…

But I would definitely vote for him because Democrats are holding him accountable for buying off a hooker

Sorry dude, I know the truth can be painful, but every now and then even you need a little dose of it.
The “truth” is; you lefties had Trump hanging in public long before Mueller’s investigation kicked-off.

Remember when you, Adam Schiff, Catsnmeters and the rest of the hate America folks had all the facts on Russian Collusion long before the investigation even began?
1. Why are you including me in your own partison screed?

2. Link where I claimed to have the facts about Russia "collusion" before the investigation began.

3. It was never about Russian collusion. Collusion is not a federal crime.

4. The investigation was about coordination. Potential coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

5. Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

The “truth” is; you lefties had Trump hanging in public long before Mueller’s investigation kicked-off.

Yes, the lefties did that. I did not. I am on record on this very forum of being against it.

Sorry I do not fit into any of your stupid little boxes, but you should be used to that by now

1. Why are you including me in your own partison screed?

2. Link where I claimed to have the facts about Russia "collusion" before the investigation began.

3. It was never about Russian collusion. Collusion is not a federal crime.

4. The investigation was about coordination. Potential coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

5. Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

In his world there are only those that worship Trump and those that hate him.

He literally cannot grasp any other groups exist.

Forum List

Back