What do ‘Independents’ and swing voters think about the Trump indictment?

Leftists are so fragile. They would rather pretend to be trans and mutilate their bodies than admit they are heterosexual white men and women.

Good thing they are sterilizing themselves. Weirdos.
Fuck off. Almost every professional athlete in the US is liberal. A small percent of them are conservative. You are lying. Liar.

Leftists, when men are women and women are men

What a world
santos-in-drag-1.jpg

You tell 'em, honey!

I can only say from a Canadian's POV, but that should carry some weight at least.

What is made normal by the majority's behaviour, becomes normal. That means that it's not the people's behaviour that has to change, it's the mental health professionals who need to modify their opinion of what is normal and mentally sound behaviour.

Trump's behaviour has come to be the new normal in America. That's one reason why he shouldn't be punished.

And the much more important reason is that Trump as president again, lessens the chance of nuclear war with Russia.
You are a Pakistani living in Canada. You speak only for yourself as do any of us. You do not speak for the entirety of Canada, and your repeated claims that you are is just a pathetic attempt to add gravitas to your words.

Leftists are so fragile. They would rather pretend to be trans and mutilate their bodies than admit they are heterosexual white men and women.

Good thing they are sterilizing themselves. Weirdos.
/---/ Not when it's done to defenseless children.

None will move from opposing Trump to supporting Trump due to the indictment. Zero people who were voting for Biden will hold it against him that the NYC DA indicted Trump. This is a personal problem for Trump, not a political one.
Just when we think that you can't be a bigger assclown, you push back the frontiers of assclownery.

Numerous people on the left, and even a number of Trump haters, have taken the position that this "case" is a sham.

Is embarrassing yourself your job?

Q: Tell us how you feel about Trump's indictment, Independents.

TARD: I have trannies on the brain!

G5000: Here's a Republican tranny.

TARD: Stay on topic or go away!

Priceless.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I ask because Independents tend to sell themselves as the most intelligent, most logical, most reasonable, most sensible of all voters. That said, their opinion on the matter might be the difference maker come general election time.
Your thoughts?
I'm an unapologetic NeverTrumper.

Forum List

Back