What do ‘Independents’ and swing voters think about the Trump indictment?

It is a very predictable pattern across the board for most of the conformist leftists here.

If a person takes a stand against child grooming, lewd drag shows for children, school libraries featuring books showing underaged boys giving blowjobs or rainbow flags in classrooms, that person will be attacked with 100% certainty. They will be accused of being a bigot, a homophobe, being a "Trumpster" or any other epithet these mental midgets can come up with.

Right after this they bat their insincere little eyes and try to claim "Of course I am not actually FOR any of this. They are all too stupid to realize if that were actually true, they would not be beating up those who are actually against it.

A ton of groomers on here

MTG is literally retarded.

I know I use the word retard a lot, but when it comes to MTG, she really is a retard.

She and the people of her district have been drinking toxic water for decades. I kid you not.

You understand that you are the biggest fraud on the site, yes?

Democrats have pushed me from a left leaning independent in 2016 to a full blown MAGA righty today

This abuse has to stop. This two tier justice system has to stop. This indoctrination of the youth has to stop. This wrecking of the economy and never ending wars has to stop. This assault on our liberties has to stop. DC elitist of the uniparty need to know the people are sick of this shit!

We have had a two tiered justice system forever. Trump has benefitted from it many times in the past.

Steal $60 from the 7-11 and its prison. Steal millions through a fraudulent scheme and you have to just pay some of it back.

Last edited:
It is a very predictable pattern across the board for most of the conformist leftists here.

If a person takes a stand against child grooming, lewd drag shows for children, school libraries featuring books showing underaged boys giving blowjobs or rainbow flags in classrooms, that person will be attacked with 100% certainty. They will be accused of being a bigot, a homophobe, being a "Trumpster" or any other epithet these mental midgets can come up with.

Right after this they bat their insincere little eyes and try to claim "Of course I am not actually FOR any of this. They are all too stupid to realize if that were actually true, they would not be beating up those who are actually against it.
I was a democrat for most of my life.

If JFK were alive today, every single Democrat on this board would despise him.

Maybe he "identifies" as an independent, even though everything he posts is 100% liberal dingbat.
That's right. In our Brave New authoritarian leftist world, it isn't what you are, but how you identify.

I have decided to identify as a ten year old boy, and I will absolutely RULE Pop Warner football this coming season.

We have had a two tiered justice system forever. Trump has benefitted from it many times in the last.

Steal $60 from the 7-11 and its prison. Steal millions through a fraudulent scheme and you have to just pay some of it back.
Steal a little they throw you in jail, steal a lot they make you king. Who has stolen the most in their 50 years in DC? Biden and the rest of the uniparty elites

That's right. In our Brave New authoritarian leftist world, it isn't what you are, but how you identify.

I have decided to identify as a ten year old boy, and I will absolutely RULE Pop Warner football this coming season.

It's why leftist men pretend to be women and compete in sports

They can't compete in the real world

I ask because Independents tend to sell themselves as the most intelligent, most logical, most reasonable, most sensible of all voters. That said, their opinion on the matter might be the difference maker come general election time.
Your thoughts?
I can only say from a Canadian's POV, but that should carry some weight at least.

What is made normal by the majority's behaviour, becomes normal. That means that it's not the people's behaviour that has to change, it's the mental health professionals who need to modify their opinion of what is normal and mentally sound behaviour.

Trump's behaviour has come to be the new normal in America. That's one reason why he shouldn't be punished.

And the much more important reason is that Trump as president again, lessens the chance of nuclear war with Russia.

I can only say from a Canadian's POV, but that should carry some weight at least.

What is made normal by the majority's behaviour, becomes normal. That means that it's not the people's behaviour that has to change, it's the mental health professionals who need to modify their opinion of what is normal and mentally sound behaviour.

Trump's behaviour has come to be the new normal in America. That's one reason why he shouldn't be punished.

And the much more important reason is that Trump as president again, lessens the chance of nuclear war with Russia.
It only counts if you bring fatback.

I ask because Independents tend to sell themselves as the most intelligent, most logical, most reasonable, most sensible of all voters. That said, their opinion on the matter might be the difference maker come general election time.
Your thoughts?
/----/ "I ask because Independents tend to sell themselves as the most intelligent, most logical, most reasonable, most sensible of all voters."
As Rush Limbaugh put it, Independents are liberal democrats who don't want to be labeled liberal democrats. They want to be above the fray and sought out after by the media and political advisors. But, at the end of the day, they vote like liberal democrats.

None will move from opposing Trump to supporting Trump due to the indictment. Zero people who were voting for Biden will hold it against him that the NYC DA indicted Trump. This is a personal problem for Trump, not a political one.

Leftists are so fragile. They would rather pretend to be trans and mutilate their bodies than admit they are heterosexual white men and women.

Good thing they are sterilizing themselves. Weirdos.

Leftists, when men are women and women are men

What a world

His behavior-

His behavior is his unrelenting work to help make The USA the very absolute best that it can be.

We definitely need that to be the new normal.

We have had a two tiered justice system forever. Trump has benefitted from it many times in the past.

This is something I have been thinking about starting a topic on.

Forum List

Back