🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Ummmmmmnope

There is no way to communicate with you Nazi cvnts. Reality has no meaning to you. What serves your Reich is what you say. You don't operate in the real world - ONLY the Reich matters. Anything your filthy Reich says is true - ice is hot, lava is cold, rocks are soft - if the Reich says it - you'll believe it and fight to the death to defend it.

You're not sane, there is no way to reason with one like you who utterly rejects facts and reality.

And that's where we are with you Nazi filth. There is no reality, no objective fact with you - only your filthy Reich. You'll say or do literally anything to further the objectives of your Reich. Your psychosis is how Hitler murdered 14 million, how Stalin murdered 65 million.

Your insanity is such that you'll deny that your Reich is committing atrocities WHILE you march your neighbors into the gas chambers.

Obviously there is no right or wrong for Nazis like you, who deny reality, "right" is serving your Reich.

See, you're not JUST a liar - you're a psychopath - You have a complete break from objective reality.

It doesn't serve your Reich for people to know that Obama spied on Trump - that it's proven, irrefutable fact that he did doesn't matter to you, only your Reich matters. So you don't just lie - you live in unreality and make it unhappen in your psychotic fantasy world.

NO HE DIDN'T YOU STUPID FOOL. EVERYBODY'S LYING BUT TRUMP.

HOW STUPID AND GULLIBLE ARE YOU?????
1665070803183.png

No, not all of you. Just the ones who refuse to accept the outcome of a free & fair election.
like the demafascist that won't accept 2000, 2004 and 2016? nah. Objecting to the outcome of an election isn't fascism.....what the demafascist do when they win them is....that's what you defend

your media can hide the proof all the time, but it doesn't alter the fact that they did it.

The media no longer hides it.

Even the Voice of the Reich admits that Obama spied on Trump

But you're not dealing with sane or rational people here. Fact and reality has no meaning to Nazi fucks like Leech, Guno, or Otter. Obviously ChiComLady will lie about anything and everything - she's a CCP troll.

"Your" media?

I guess OUR media is different for your "Russian" media?
The Nazi party has owned the media since the 1950's.

Yesterday you vile filth lost control of Twitter, which is a MAJOR blow to your ability to control what people see and here. Twitter is the basis for virtually everything the Voice of the Reich vomits out.

What will your filthy Reich base it's propaganda campaigns on now?

Of course he was under surveillance.
There was credible evidence he was a Russian plant.
Now there is more evidence than ever of it.
Your fellow Nazis are lying that Obama didn't spy on him?

Obviously this is all part of the "fluid reality" that you Nazis exist in - where reality adjusts to the whims of the party in real time. Sanity simply isn't a feature of democrats.

Liberals have inherited the communist first principle that any means that advances the cause is justified. I am convinced that most of them are not consciously aware of it.
It's group psychosis.

These Nazis are just like the ones in the 1930's. They have rejected reality in favor of their Reich.

The Alfa Bank server that had some weird communications almost exclusively with Alfa Bank in Russia.

It was not "tapped". The FBI looked at suspicious activity mentioned above and ONLY "saw" addresses...they never read actual communications from that weird server in Trump Tower...sadly

No lie is out of bounds for you Nazis, no matter how many times said lie has been exposed.

Maybe when you tell the lie this time, no one will notice?

{
Durham accuses Sussmann of lying to the general counsel of the FBI in September 2016 when Sussmann delivered documents and data to the FBI supposedly supporting a claim that Russia’s Alfa Bank was used as a direct conduit between former President Trump’s campaign and the Kremlin. According to Durham, Sussman told the FBI general counsel that he was not delivering the information on behalf of any client. The indictment not only details multiple billings to the Clinton campaign as the data was collected and the documents created; it claims Sussman billed the campaign for the actual meeting with the FBI. At the time, Perkins Coie attorney Marc Elias was general counsel for the Clinton campaign. Both men have since left the firm.

The big trick in 2016 was the general effort to create a Russia collusion scandal with the help of Justice Department insiders and an eager, enabling media.

It was only last October, for instance, that we learned that then-President Obama was briefed by his CIA director, John Brennan, on an intelligence report that Clinton planned to tie then-candidate Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server.” That was on July 28, 2016 — three days before the Russia investigation was initiated.}

Ooze back to your sewer now, Nazi filth - and repeat this same lie in a few weeks when you think the decent folk have forgotten.

Well look, it's my new dipshit moron buddy.
Hey clown.
You didn't really say anything of substance in your little tirade here.
Just a bunch of insults and name calling....which I couldn't care less about....but which basically just make you a troll.

You did say this though.

so it's no surprise to see you promote the same bullshit that has been completely debunked years ago.

which is mildly interesting. Because it is false.
"completely debunked years ago?"

By whom?
How so?

I'll be waiting you little turd.
As if I need to waste any time. I've already made as much of a fool of you as you can even make of yourself ignoring reality, facts and logic. Just like every other sniveling bed wetter, you're not worthy of anything beyond insults and ridicule. The facts and credible sources have already been posted in the thread, you ignored them like the vacuous, deliberately ignorant bed wetter you are. You actually sound as stupid as the bed wetters who insisted Mueller "proved" Trump was a criminal, even though Mueller himself couldn't prove anything after wasting years and millions of dollars. You fuckin parasites are too stupid for oygen

Go eat another cock you fuckin worm.

LibiotM.jpg

Last edited:
As if I need to waste any time. I've already made as much of a fool of you as you can even make of yourself ignoring reality, facts and logic. Just like every other sniveling bed wetter, you're not worthy of anything beyond insults and ridicule. The facts and credible sources have already been posted in the thread, you ignored them like the vacuous, deliberately ignorant bed wetter you are. You actually sound as stupid as the bed wetters who insisted Mueller "proved" Trump was a criminal, even though Mueller himself couldn't prove anything after wasting years and millions of dollars. You fuckin parasites are too stupid for oygen

View attachment 706443
Who left their children home alone again?
:auiqs.jpg:

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
We are all spied upon.

View attachment 706443
"As if I need to waste any time. I've already made as much of a fool of you as you can even make of yourself"

You made a fool of ME?
How did you do that?

Was it that time I tricked you into confessing in a public, online forum that you and your wetback wife committed federal election fraud?

LMAO!
Uh yeah, that was pretty FOOLISH.
:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

You're the sort that leaves them in the car during the summer. I'll take comfort knowing faggots like you usually commit suicide and don't reproduce.
Dude!
Your repressed, closeted gayness is extremely obvious by all this projection of faux hostility towards homosexuals.

You don't have to stay frustrated in the closet.

Come OUT!

The world will celebrate you!

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
Liberals are unanimous:

1665084237351.gif

1665084269133.gif

1665084305533.gif

Dude!
Your repressed, closeted gayness is extremely obvious by all this projection of faux hostility towards homosexuals.

You don't have to stay frustrated in the closet.

Come OUT!

The world will celebrate you!
People only celebrated you because they were concerned about their character being assassinated by pinko thugs and possibly losing their jobs.

Otherwise they really don't give a shit if your "carbon footprint" gets neutralized.

"As if I need to waste any time. I've already made as much of a fool of you as you can even make of yourself"

You made a fool of ME?
How did you do that?

Was it that time I tricked you into confessing in a public, online forum that you and your wetback wife committed federal election fraud?

LMAO!
Uh yeah, that was pretty FOOLISH.
:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
shit.gif

Forum List

Back