What do the left actually control or contribute to the betterment of society?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They only have 15 governors. Very few state legislatures. Their cities are largely crime ridden shitholes. Their states are bleeding cash & LEGAL residents.
They do have the media & Hollywood but their ratings are nearly as low as DC's.
They were getting swamped in social media so they've started cracking down on conservative contributors. From demonotizing videos on YouTube to speech THEY deem controversial to outright banning people from using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other popular social media outlets.

I just see NOTHING of substance coming from the left. Their power seems to be dwindling nation wide and as a result the radical aspects of their party seem to be the only voices being heard.

Thoughts?

Nothing. They contribute nothing at all. Only conservatives make society better.

They only have 15 governors. Very few state legislatures. Their cities are largely crime ridden shitholes. Their states are bleeding cash & LEGAL residents.
They were getting swamped in social media so they've started cracking down on conservative contributors. From demonotizing videos on YouTube to speech THEY deem controversial to outright banning people from using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other popular social media outlets.

I just see NOTHING of substance coming from the left. Their power seems to be dwindling nation wide and as a result the radical aspects of their party seem to be the only voices being heard.

Thoughts?

the road to hell

is paved with liberal intentions

'Control'

Well the "Left"- and I assume for this purpose you mean Democrats- have the governorship of only 15 states- but those 15 states have:
39.76% of the total GDP in the United States, 3 out of 5 of the highest GDP per capita in the United States.

'bleeding legal residents'?
U.S. unauthorized immigration population estimates
Funny thing that- Texas is one of the fastest growing states(#2)- and the state that has the highest percentage of illegal residents. Florida- is #5- and also one of the states that has the highest percentage of illegal residents. Yes- they are both growing faster than California- and our illegal residents.

Meanwhile- Colorado and Washington are in the top 10 of growing states.

Oh well- just fun to respond with facts to your hemorhoid ridden rant.

Thoughts?
If we banish all the filthy cities from the land, our GDP will skyrocket and we'll be rich beyond our wildest dreams. I'll finally get my coal job back and live in a mansion like Trump. #MAGA

'Control'

Well the "Left"- and I assume for this purpose you mean Democrats- have the governorship of only 15 states- but those 15 states have:
39.76% of the total GDP in the United States, 3 out of 5 of the highest GDP per capita in the United States.

Funny thing that- Texas is one of the fastest growing states(#2)- and the state that has the highest percentage of illegal residents. Florida- is #5- and also one of the states that has the highest percentage of illegal residents. Yes- they are both growing faster than California- and our illegal residents.

People move to Colorado & Washington for the beauty. AND a good chunk of their new residents are from shitholes like California who are happy to export legal citizens to make room for more foreigners.

Chicago before liberals showed up:

34.jpg

Now it's a den of thieves that doesn't make any money and people don't even dig for coal there. Screw you, libtards #MAGA

Thoughts?
Your life would have no meaning without them, what else do you have?

Thoughts?

It only takes a relatively small number of people to cause chaos and manipulate perception. Left are great at that. They have to be. They're not winning any plurality of hearts and minds; and the ones they are winning are rat finks who are not of much help except when they're rioting to create narratives.

Thoughts?
Kansas is broke and had to raise taxes hard on citizens to cover corporate tax breaks, yeah that's really helping contribute to society, then there is Oklahoma, did the same thing now can't balance a budget...

Thoughts?
A successful business.
Awesome kids.
Fun grandkids.
0 debt.
Great friends.
An amazingly entertaing social life.
The attention of every dumbass leftist in this thread.

Thoughts?
Kansas is broke and had to raise taxes hard on citizens to cover corporate tax breaks, yeah that's really helping contribute to society, then there is Oklahoma, did the same thing now can't balance a budget...
Valid points but not on topic. You don't point out your successes by pointing to the failures of others.

'Control'

People move to Colorado & Washington for the beauty. AND a good chunk of their new residents are from shitholes like California who are happy to export legal citizens to make room for more foreigners.

Yeah- my 'shithole' city in California is almost unaffordable now because so many people want to live- and legally work here.

And of course we have no 'beauty' in California......its a shame....thats why we don't get any tourists here.....

upload_2017-8-11_10-47-15.jpeg

upload_2017-8-11_10-47-36.jpeg

upload_2017-8-11_10-47-59.jpeg

Thoughts?
A successful business.
Awesome kids.
Fun grandkids.
0 debt.
Great friends.

Wait- why are you talking about me?

Thoughts?
A successful business.
Awesome kids.
Fun grandkids.
0 debt.
Great friends.

Wait- why are you talking about me?
Lol if that's you as well congrats. He asked, I responded.
Great life for the most part

Forum List

Back