What do the neo-Zionists believe will happen?

To be guilty of disobeying the law, you have to belong to the population to which the law is addressing.

I'm no Einstein, but I can follow that simple logic yet.
It's an international law that your government has ratified, thus making it your law, if you're part of the population of Israel.

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact. I am now curious to understand what our resident Zionists believe will happen, or hope will happen, in the territory now controlled by Jews in Israel, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

Do they believe that Jews will be able to rule over all the Gentiles now under their control indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to disengage from Gaza and rule over the rest of the Gentiles indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to evict, or otherwise eliminate, all the Gentiles now under their control and rule an exclusively Jewish population indefinitely.

Any other solution.
It's unfortunate that you choose to present some worthwhile questions in such an inflammatory manner.

Zionist is a term that makes no sense in a modern context. Neo-Zionist makes even less sense. I acknowledge that there are anti-Zionists, people who have never recognized Israel's right to exist and who would dance with joy if it were destroyed.

What I hope will happen is simple. The two sides negotiate in good faith and share their worthless slices of desert in peace and tranquility. What will happen? Nothing. There's nothing to happen. Settlements are irrelevant. Israel has shown its willingness to dismantle settlements. What good did it do? They've shown a willingness to cede land. What good did it do?

So they've settled into a strategy of kicking butt and dividing their enemy to weaken them. Meanwhile, the demographic time-bomb keeps ticking away, so the status quo cannot possibly be maintained for too long.

Zionism is more relevant today than it has ever been........and is very much a term to be acknowledged today in a very real sense.....this organization who have a history of Terrorism of the worst kind,today have managed to convince some Jews that they are the natural bearers of Judaism,they have managed to entwine themselves in giving people the idea that THEY are the purveyors of all things Jewish........They Are Not.......The Ultra Jews,the Secular Jews detest them...............The world has witnessed their behaviour over the decades and clearly realize what type of organization they are......they always spout like you "The Anti-Semitic/Zionist" cry but this is merely a diversion to create Guilt in others for them to not criticise them.....the Zionists,you can pretend Zionism means nothing when in fact they have such a terrorist past and collaboration with the Nazis,to mention just a couple.

Your treatment of the Palestinians is a shame and guilt you carry...................I do not use inflammatory statements at all,but just the truth and facts.

I have always believed in a Free and Peaceful Palestine and Israel and could Never be accused of anything else,unlike most Jews and pro-Jews on here,who's statements on here are more often Rabid and Uncouth towards the very fine Palestinians......unlike the Zionists who wish a Jewish Holy Land Only.Your hypocricy sic above is Banal and Boorish to say the least.

Your last statement is the most telling "So they have decided on a STRATEGY OF KICKING BUTT AND DIVIDING THE ENEMY TO WEAKEN THEM"

The sad thing is Elvis...........This is nothing New to the Palestinians because "THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR THE PAST 70 ODD YEARS"

So much for your indignity......the only people who have been denied DIGNITY,CONSIDERATION,PEACE ECT., ARE THE Palestinians

Now I am going to be a little Inflammatory.....MORONS LIKE YOU,ARE DISTASTEFUL TO ME,YOUR SLYNESS AND SLEEZE,YOUR OPEN SHAMEFULNESS IS DISGUSTING,YOUR CRY OF ANTI-ZIONISM IS PATHETIC....YOU ARE A BAD JEW amongst many fine Jewish people.steve...ps Go get a normal Life

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact. I am now curious to understand what our resident Zionists believe will happen, or hope will happen, in the territory now controlled by Jews in Israel, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

Do they believe that Jews will be able to rule over all the Gentiles now under their control indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to disengage from Gaza and rule over the rest of the Gentiles indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to evict, or otherwise eliminate, all the Gentiles now under their control and rule an exclusively Jewish population indefinitely.

Any other solution.
It's unfortunate that you choose to present some worthwhile questions in such an inflammatory manner.

Zionist is a term that makes no sense in a modern context. Neo-Zionist makes even less sense. I acknowledge that there are anti-Zionists, people who have never recognized Israel's right to exist and who would dance with joy if it were destroyed.

What I hope will happen is simple. The two sides negotiate in good faith and share their worthless slices of desert in peace and tranquility. What will happen? Nothing. There's nothing to happen. Settlements are irrelevant. Israel has shown its willingness to dismantle settlements. What good did it do? They've shown a willingness to cede land. What good did it do?

So they've settled into a strategy of kicking butt and dividing their enemy to weaken them. Meanwhile, the demographic time-bomb keeps ticking away, so the status quo cannot possibly be maintained for too long.

Zionism is more relevant today than it has ever been........and is very much a term to be acknowledged today in a very real sense.....this organization who have a history of Terrorism of the worst kind,today have managed to convince some Jews that they are the natural bearers of Judaism,they have managed to entwine themselves in giving people the idea that THEY are the purveyors of all things Jewish........They Are Not.......The Ultra Jews,the Secular Jews detest them...............The world has witnessed their behaviour over the decades and clearly realize what type of organization they are......they always spout like you "The Anti-Semitic/Zionist" cry but this is merely a diversion to create Guilt in others for them to not criticise them.....the Zionists,you can pretend Zionism means nothing when in fact they have such a terrorist past and collaboration with the Nazis,to mention just a couple.

Your treatment of the Palestinians is a shame and guilt you carry...................I do not use inflammatory statements at all,but just the truth and facts.

I have always believed in a Free and Peaceful Palestine and Israel and could Never be accused of anything else,unlike most Jews and pro-Jews on here,who's statements on here are more often Rabid and Uncouth towards the very fine Palestinians......unlike the Zionists who wish a Jewish Holy Land Only.Your hypocricy sic above is Banal and Boorish to say the least.

Your last statement is the most telling "So they have decided on a STRATEGY OF KICKING BUTT AND DIVIDING THE ENEMY TO WEAKEN THEM"

The sad thing is Elvis...........This is nothing New to the Palestinians because "THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR THE PAST 70 ODD YEARS"

So much for your indignity......the only people who have been denied DIGNITY,CONSIDERATION,PEACE ECT., ARE THE Palestinians

Now I am going to be a little Inflammatory.....MORONS LIKE YOU,ARE DISTASTEFUL TO ME,YOUR SLYNESS AND SLEEZE,YOUR OPEN SHAMEFULNESS IS DISGUSTING,YOUR CRY OF ANTI-ZIONISM IS PATHETIC....YOU ARE A BAD JEW amongst many fine Jewish people.steve...ps Go get a normal Life
Wow, what a shame! I really like you!

I'm not sure what I did to get kicked out of the Nice Jews Club, but will I at least get a rebate on my dues?

A little inflammatory? I don't want to see an example of you being a lot inflammatory.

Any other solution.

My relatives and friends in Israel say you are gullible...not to mention heinous.

The only solution can be a Greater Israel one-state solution, a Jewish Jerusalem, clearing of the West Bank, and no right of return.

Any other solution.

My relatives and friends in Israel say you are gullible...not to mention heinous.
What else could they say to protect their HIDEOUS HEINOUS ZIONISTS that they are themselves??? tell them,that I will take their Zionist Terrorist comments as a Compliment,..........The further away from Zionism I am the better for me and mankind,again thanks for your purile post..steve..ps are they somewhat sensitive reading the truth,truth is not gullibility,listening to Zionist Bullshit is though......keep trying Indie,your prose always ends up in flames because only I speak it truth.

Viva Israel...Viva Palestine..........................BUT say NO TO ZIONISM

Any other solution.

What else could they say to protect their HIDEOUS HEINOUS ZIONISTS that they are themselves??? tell them,that I will take their Zionist Terrorist comments as a Compliment,..........The further away from Zionism I am the better for me and mankind,again thanks for your purile post..steve..ps are they somewhat sensitive reading the truth,truth is not gullibility,listening to Zionist Bullshit is though......keep trying Indie,your prose always ends up in flames because only I speak it truth.

So 3 million Jews are in cahoots.
Did you forget to take your meds today?

Any other solution.

I'm not sure what I did to get kicked out of the Nice Jews Club, but will I at least get a rebate on my dues?

A little inflammatory? I don't want to see an example of you being a lot inflammatory.
Fair Comment Elvis,from your point of view..steve

Any other solution.

I think someone else is posting for Steve at the moment.
Or he's had a REALLY bad weekend.

Any other solution.

I think you mea'nt TERRORIST ZIONISTS didn't you Indie..Look here,I shouldn't need to correct your prose all the time,really it is not good enough in this day and age..steve,Indie thanks for your concern ..I took my "Meds" about 20 mins ago after reading what your family and friends in Israel said about me..LOL steve

Any other solution.

I am theliqs alter-ego Indie.............And tend to be a nasty piece of work,do you think I could be a Zionist, Indie,you know like you and your Family and Friends in Israel...I wonder

I think you mea'nt TERRORIST ZIONISTS didn't you Indie..Look here,I shouldn't need to correct your prose all the time,really it is not good enough in this day and age..steve,Indie thanks for your concern ..I took my "Meds" about 20 mins ago after what your family and friends in Israel said about me..LOL steve

You're not Steve.
Your spelling and grammar are off and the writings not Steve's style.
I guess Steve doesn't sign off and you're one of his Muslim friends.
You have no decency using someone else's username.

Any other solution.

I am theliqs alter-ego Indie.............And tend to be a nasty piece of work

I would appreciate you providing specific places and times where all this abuse is taking place.

Any other solution.

I am theliqs alter-ego Indie.............And tend to be a nasty piece of work,do you think I could be a Zionist, Indie,you know like you and your Family and Friends in Israel...I wonder

For one thing your usage of English could use more than a bit of improvement.

I think you mea'nt TERRORIST ZIONISTS didn't you Indie..Look here,I shouldn't need to correct your prose all the time,really it is not good enough in this day and age..steve,Indie thanks for your concern ..I took my "Meds" about 20 mins ago after what your family and friends in Israel said about me..LOL steve

You're not Steve.
He's a busy Guy........he don't mind me posting to those beneath him,

Well English is my 5th Lango

You're not Steve.
He's a busy Guy........he don't mind me posting to those beneath him,

Let me know when you decide to be original.
"Guy" is "guy"
"he don't" is "he doesn't"

You might very well be guilty of murdering the English language.

Well English is my 5th Lango

Well, English is my 5th Language

Yes, I know; I presume bomb making is your first.
Making a fool of yourself is your second.

Forum List

Back