What do YOU believe? Russian hacking or leaked documents?

What do you believe in regards to Russian interference or Leaked documents?

• Russia hacked the DNC

• A Disgruntled aid released DNC documents to WikiLeaks

• I just don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
R U GUYS WATCHING HANNITY RIGHT NOW?

Russia did not hack voting machines (a false story to conflate the issues) and did not hack emails that Wikileaks published. That we are certain of. Russia dindu nuttin.

• Banned
R U GUYS WATCHING HANNITY RIGHT NOW?

Russia did not hack voting machines (a false story to conflate the issues) and did not hack emails that Wikileaks published. That we are certain of. Russia dindu nuttin.
Nope.
Babysitting my grandson while my kids are out. Bored out of my mind....

FOX rebroadcasts Hannity later on. It is a great interview because Hannity lets the dude talk.

It ends up where it always ends up, the Trumpbots will believe Putin. At this late date no one is de-legitimizing Trump's win more than himself by siding with Putin over our intelligence community. The correct response on his part when this really started to become obvious would have been to say that he wants to win clean and Russia should seriously butt out, now it's much too late. Now he will be under suspicion as a Russian pawn and there is no way to remove that stain.

It ends up where it always ends up, the Trumpbots will believe Putin. At this late date no one is de-legitimizing Trump's win more than himself by siding with Putin over our intelligence community. The correct response on his part when this really started to become obvious would have been to say that he wants to win clean and Russia should seriously butt out, now it's much too late. Now he will be under suspicion as a Russian pawn and there is no way to remove that stain.

What cracks me up about leftards is that they are more concerned and angry about the leaks of these incriminating e-mails than they are about the contents of the leaks that proves that they were doing their best to steal the DNC nomination and the election by any means necessary....they are more pissed about the source than they are about the contents.....speaks volumes to me.

What cracks me up about leftards is that they are more concerned and angry about the leaks of these incriminating e-mails than they are about the contents of the leaks that proves that they were doing their best to steal the DNC nomination and the election by any means necessary....they are more pissed about the source than they are about the contents.....speaks volumes to me.
Yup!

Leftards are like a cheating husband that is busted by his wife when she hacks into his phone and finds out that he has been "pitching woo" to another woman.......the husband is indignant and declares that there has been a breach of trust and that he has been betrayed because he was BUSTED for betraying the one that busted him....seriously, you can't make this shit up........

This matter is already settled.

Russia was not the hacker. Russia had nothing to do with this thing.

Time to move on ladies and gentlemen.

I'll go with the source.

Assange has said numerous times that no state actor was involved in the information that he released.
He's not going to admit where that shit came from, his organization would lose what little legitimacy it has left. Now all he has to do is wait for Putin to deliver whatever he was promised to stab the American left, his only American allies, in the back.

It always end up where it always ends up (tautology of the year). The democrats will believe the CIA...

Wait, what?

He's not going to admit where that shit came from, his organization would lose what little legitimacy it has left. Now all he has to do is wait for Putin to deliver whatever he was promised to stab the American left, his only American allies, in the back.
But he was oh-so credible to the left when he was dumping the dirt on Bush.

Go fish.

Forum List

Back