What do you consider your virtues if any?

Basically none. I'm a nasty, vindictive, vengeful bastard who regards just about everything somewhere between indifference and hatred.
Just say the word and I can pray for you like I prayed for Taz. :)
Is the praying working?
Time will tell. Given the failed behaviors that you practice, I don't see how it can't.
So prayer isn’t working on me at the moment. Got it. Jizz drinker.

Basically none. I'm a nasty, vindictive, vengeful bastard who regards just about everything somewhere between indifference and hatred.
Is the praying working?
Time will tell. Given the failed behaviors that you practice, I don't see how it can't.
Sure it is, you just have to be patient.

Do you see being gay as an insult, Taz?

Is the praying working?

No, gay isn’t an insult.

So what part of your prayers are working?

The judeo christian tradition teaches that all our virtues are like filthy rags. I think that is quite true.

I would even go a step further and say that all our monuments and edifaces are whitewashed tombs, filled with the bones of the victims of past societies.

Is the praying working?

No, gay isn’t an insult.

So jizz drinker is a compliment?

It's funny when supposedly tolerant people use homophobic slurs as an insult and still believe they are tolerant. Wouldn't you agree?

Most people wouldn't be so anxious for their predictable surprises to occur. Be patient Taz. Behaviors have consequences, it's just a matter of time. They are coming.

Is the praying working?

No, gay isn’t an insult.

It's funny when supposedly tolerant people use homophobic slurs as an insult and still believe they are tolerant. Wouldn't you agree?

Most people wouldn't be so anxious for their predictable surprises to occur. Be patient Taz. Behaviors have consequences, it's just a matter of time. They are coming.
Hey, you call me dummy all the fucking time, now you’re crying about being called names? What a fucking baby you are. :lol:

Is the praying working?

No, gay isn’t an insult.

Hey, you call me dummy all the fucking time, now you’re crying about being called names? What a fucking baby you are. :lol:
It comes from a place of love, dummy.

Is the praying working?

No, gay isn’t an insult.

Some good old man love, you faggot.

Is the praying working?

No, gay isn’t an insult.

You probably see me as a father figure.

Is the praying working?

No, gay isn’t an insult.

I see you more as short, fat, ugly, bald and dimwitted.

Is the praying working?

No, gay isn’t an insult.

I see you more as short, fat, ugly, bald and dimwitted.
You look to me for approval.

my greatest virtue is my honesty - I live with two pathetic liars, so I have to work very hard controlling my temper; hopefully, I will find a better way to handle this.

Forum List

Back