What do you fear the most?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
So....what is it? Do you have more than one fear?

Mine are:
Fear of being dependent on strangers when I am too old or sick to take care of myself.

Homelessness before I become dependent on strangers when I am too old or sick to take care of myself.

Living to an old age...alone.

Adding all those up...it comes to one fear: Being dependent and helpless and alone.

Getting injured, or dying leaving my family without my income to support them...................

I don't fear for my own life...........I fear what will happen to them..............

I've had close calls..........and it makes you think what will happen to them.

What do I fear the most?

Being challenged on my beliefs, and selling out to those who challenged them.

I don't really fear death, I don't really fear pain, I just fear being untrue to myself and my beliefs.

I don't fear dying either. I fear living. Alone. Dependent. Old. Helpless.

Fear and worry are the Devils work to me...........................

I continue on.............and what happens happens................

And Hope for the best..............

Mine are:
Fear of being dependent on strangers when I am too old or sick to take care of myself.

Homelessness before I become dependent on strangers when I am too old or sick to take care of myself.

Adding all those up...it comes to one fear: Being dependent and helpless and alone.
Sharks

I don't have a fear of heights or falling.............

I have the fear of that sudden stop at the end of falling.......

:omg:

I don't have a fear of heights or falling.............

I have the fear of that sudden stop at the end of falling.......

:omg:
You know..sometimes I have falling dreams but they never scare me. I remember them, too. These are not the kind that just drift away soon after waking up. One was I was in space...falling towards earth. I could see it like a big blue marble. I could breathe, but I could feel the air hitting me forcefully in the face and that sinking feeling in your stomach when you have that awful drop.....but just before I hit...I tell myself "just keep falling...you will not land. God will catch me". And I wake up. Other dream was similar but it was a very high cliff. Same words I said to myself..and I awaken.

I fear not being able to breathe. I have had some very scary bouts with bronchial spasms in the last year ir so...what a horrible experience. But I think I finally got a bit of a grip on the panic. Aside from that sometimes I fear being overtaken by despair and heartbreak when I think of the millions of incidences of cruelty being acted upon children and animals in any given second of any day.

Mine are:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That

Mine are:

Worst thing about being homeless is finding somewhere to go potty. Spent a summer 'street camping' wasn't technically homeless, just wasn't there. :)

Mine are:

Don't really have one. Used to fear death unti I realized nothing in the universe lasts forever. Kinda comforting.

Being trapped underground or buried alive. If I could film my nightmares I could make a fortune.

I fear that one of the clowns running for pResidunce will actually be inaugurated.
I fear the asteroid wont arrive in time to prevent that from happening.

Yellowstone super-eruption is a ongoing concern. Doing all the things you see prior to eruptions so I quit paying attention.

Big asteroid hitting is a daily concern. Viewing animations of the Earth with all known asteroids in our vicinity is definitely pants-wetting.

That star prone to emitting gamma ray bursts pointed at us is a worry. Only thing good there is by the time we know it's done it it's already hit us travelling at lightspeed.

Regular mass extinction is overdo.

Guess I have a few fears afterall. :)

Forum List

Back