What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
Mcain is one of the most honorable men who has ever lived. An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.
John McCain a war criminal, not a war hero - Liberation News
Fake news for retards. Are your bone spurs acting up?
McCain represents zero conservatives, he is 100% progressive

LOL- yet he was re-elected over and over in a Conservative state.

What you don't like about McCain is that he doesn't meet your narrow definition of a 'true Conservative'- and that he is willing to work with people to get things done.
Lol
Na, career politicians like spineless McCain care only about themselves....

I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
None of your choices is correct.
You don't become a hero by being blown out of the sky on your first mission. He was unlucky. He survived it. That doesn't make him a hero. It makes him a man who did his duty.
And he was a horrible Senator.

McCain volunteered for combat duty in an era when Trump and Clinton dodged the draft, and Bush avoided combat by joining the National Guard. Personally, I consider anyone who volunteers for combat duty in service to the United States to be hero.

And his constituents in Arizona clearly disagree with your assessment of his performance as a Senator.
I'm ex-army. I'm no hero. Takes more than that to be a hero.

What stupid bullshit.

Gennifer Flowers? Paid by the Republicans? :lmao: About as fucking likely as Rosie O'Donnell being a Republican plant.

The idiotic shit you come up with to cover for your vile party.

No more idiotic then your excusing of Trump accusers. You can't man up and admit your boy is a pussy grabber and sexual predator? Shame on you.

He was a playboy when that shit counted. Seriously what the fuck is going on these days when we as women can't deal with what was happening in the far distant past.

Men were jerks. Plain and simple and acceptable at that moment in our history.

I had guys hit on me when I was pregnant and they were drunk in rock n roll days for crying out loud. Am I going to turn around and scream #metoo now?

Btw theres a funny in it. Remember # was a pound sign? #metoo takes on a whole different meaning.

:)
So Clinton is just a jerk?

Clinton is a gangster, husband of the most powerful Mafia boss in the last century, Hillary "right hand of Pablo Escobar" Clinton. The Mob boss who controlled virtually all cocaine traffic in America for two decades.

The funny thing is that lots of you Trumpsters actually believe that shit. Which makes me wonder what you are smoking.

The use of Mena Arkansas as the CIA base of operations for the importation of Cocaine is well established fact, Hillary Clinton was the Mob Boss running the national distribution network.

SNOW JOB: THE CIA, COCAINE, AND BILL CLINTON

So you have a 65% interest in speaking in a leftist tongue or language eh????? LOL

Money makes the world go around doesn't it ?? Is it of your opinion that these groups mentioned (as your customers), are automatically left leaning because of their attributes you mentioned ?? Hmmm.

Here's the thing.. The Asians and Hispanics often have great work experience and skills, but often don't understand the nuances of English, so I provide polishing.

But I run the gamut, from Evangelicals to Atheists, Muslim, Hindus, Waitresses to executives, and so on.

Your co-workers cheered and thanked your boss when he finally got sick of your crap every day and fired you. The work got easier for them. The black ones cheered twice over your endless racist references

Actually, the worst people I worked for were the racists who wouldn't hire any blacks. The guy who cured me of being Republican in 2008... actually called Obama the Nword.

No one likes to be around people with bad attitudes, Joe. You're obviously lying. And from what you've said in the past, there's no way you're writing resumes for black people

About 20% of my customers are black, about 15% hispanic... and about 30% Asian.

Before it was the Supreme Court who cured you of being a Republican by preventing Al Gore from stealing the election in 2000. Now it's Romney in 2008. In a few more years, it'll be Trump, won't it? Then later you'll have voted for the orange clown because you're a racist and it was President Ivanka who turned you into a Democrat ...

You're a terrible liar

No one likes to be around people with bad attitudes, Joe. You're obviously lying. And from what you've said in the past, there's no way you're writing resumes for black people

About 20% of my customers are black, about 15% hispanic... and about 30% Asian.

Did you know 80% of stats are made up on the spot? LOL.

Writing resumes is a really tough way to make a living. You know nothing about business or sales, but you claimed to be self employed and write resumes through word of mouth. Here's the reality.

Execs don't think we need help and even if we did you don't know enough to help us.

Unemployed, under employed and low wage can't afford it.

And for the rest, it's one and done. Paying someone to write a resume even if you are one of the few people who do it is something you do a couple times in your life.

The only way to make a living is to work for someone advertising across job boards to get enough paying customers. And they don't pay shit to subcontractors. There are so many unemployed ones like you willing to do it for chicken feed to generate any income.

If you actually do what you claim, this is reality smacking you in the face and you'll be able to provide a content answer how you do it. You can't, can you?

Before it was the Supreme Court who cured you of being a Republican by preventing Al Gore from stealing the election in 2000.

Nope, never said that. I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004.

I honestly wish i could say his fuckups on Katrina or or Iraq is what turned me on him, but frankly, I didn't care that much until his incompetence effected me personally.

In fact, if anything, I've told a pretty consistent account. I was a pretty right wing Republican all the way up until 2008, where three things happened.

1) Bush wrecked the economy.
2) My boss fucked me over after six years of hard work and loyal service because "He didn't have to deal with a union".
3) I realized that the GOP was full of religious nuts- Romney, Huckabee, Palin, Jindal.

Yes, when you see two of your top contenders arguing over whether or not Jesus and Satan are brothers in the 21st fucking century, you are probably in the wrong party.

Now that you have poor reading comprehension skills, that's really not my problem.

You don't become a hero by being blown out of the sky on your first mission. He was unlucky. He survived it. That doesn't make him a hero. It makes him a man who did his duty.
You know getting your ass shot down on your FIRST mission by military standards makes you a damn moron!

Before it was the Supreme Court who cured you of being a Republican by preventing Al Gore from stealing the election in 2000.

Nope, never said that. I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004.

Liar

Unfortunately, there is more right than wrong in what you are saying here.

Trouble is, 20 years with the Democrats in-charge, unchallenged, would leave the United States bankrupt, and a weak shadow of its former glory.

Gee, I don't know. things were pretty awesome after 8 years of Bill Clinton. Imagine if we got AL Gore in 2000 and Hillary in 2008... how awesome things would be now.

But instead your boy Bush stole the election, gave away the surplus to the rich, started a war on a credit card and let a major city get washed out to sea

McCain was a military hero who endured torture in service of his country

As a Senator, McCain was old school, willing to work across the aisle to work out a deal
He would also vote for what is right over politics
Like he did on Obamacare
I also respect how he stood up for Obama as a good family man that he disagreed with politically when one of his supporters called him an Arab

McCain covered for Obama and helped lie about his past, he was in on the plan.

"Rather than obfuscating his past, this is what Obama should be saying: "I am a proud Christian, as is my wife, Michelle Robinson. Both my father and stepfather were Muslims, and I myself had a brush with Islam in the Far East. That's no crime. In fact, it'll be a huge asset for the next president, who'll have to clean up the mess left behind by George W. Bush."
Obama's Muslim heritage | The Star

No more idiotic then your excusing of Trump accusers. You can't man up and admit your boy is a pussy grabber and sexual predator? Shame on you.

He was a playboy when that shit counted. Seriously what the fuck is going on these days when we as women can't deal with what was happening in the far distant past.

I had guys hit on me when I was pregnant and they were drunk in rock n roll days for crying out loud. Am I going to turn around and scream #metoo now?

Btw theres a funny in it. Remember # was a pound sign? #metoo takes on a whole different meaning.

Clinton is a gangster, husband of the most powerful Mafia boss in the last century, Hillary "right hand of Pablo Escobar" Clinton. The Mob boss who controlled virtually all cocaine traffic in America for two decades.

The funny thing is that lots of you Trumpsters actually believe that shit. Which makes me wonder what you are smoking.

The use of Mena Arkansas as the CIA base of operations for the importation of Cocaine is well established fact, Hillary Clinton was the Mob Boss running the national distribution network.

:lol: well established fact?

The definitive guide to every Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory…so far

What stupid bullshit.

Gennifer Flowers? Paid by the Republicans? :lmao: About as fucking likely as Rosie O'Donnell being a Republican plant.

You don't have to be a Trumpster to know about the Mena scandal and it's connection to the Bush/Reagan legacy and the Iran-Contra gate scandal. . . .

:lol: well established fact?

The definitive guide to every Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory…so far
That problem with that article in Mother Jones, is a lot of those are true, just stating who reporting on them does not indicate the truthfulness of falsity of them, that is an Ad Hominem fallacy. One needs to PROVE why they are false, or why they are not. I will agree, most of these cases are indeed, circumstantial, because the elites OWN the police force, the courts, the bureaucracy, THAT is the nature of corruption. We in America are just too arrogant to believe a first world nation could ever be this corrupt.

Nor is this partisan, it never could have gone on w/o the blessing of the FEDS. It is why the Bush family and the Clinton family have a healthy rivalry, but are in fact, close.

"Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]"

Ad hominem - Wikipedia

Intelligent folks know that the Mena Airport trafficking happened. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

arkflow.JPG

Arkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

[

and Bill Clinton was a rapist. But you still worship everything Clinton, what does that say about you?

That's just an allegation.

But that he sexually harassed a subordinate, that he threatened witnesses, destroyed and hid evidence, and engaged in perjury are all facts proven in the justice system.

I believe it because the story came from sailors on the ship when it happened. The Navy brass tried to cover it up, but the truth leaked out.

As I said, you believe what you want to believe

an allegation with a lot of substantiation. why would the sailors lie about it? why would the navy brass try to cover it up?

Hmm. So in your mind, if it wasn't true, then they would admit it was? But because they denied it, we can conclude it isn't? OK?

I believe eye witness accounts over the rhetoric of the Navy brass. you are free to believe whatever you want.

I think McCain's horrible record in the senate stands on it's own. I don't think it needs to be bolstered by fabricated stories

his actions on the carrier were not fabricated stories, but I agree with you on his record as a senator.

You don't have to be a Trumpster to know about the Mena scandal and it's connection to the Bush/Reagan legacy and the Iran-Contra gate scandal. . . .
You have to be a Contard idiot- and are likely a Trumpster to believe:

As a Senator, McCain was old school, willing to work across the aisle to work out a deal
Like he did on Obamacare
I also respect how he stood up for Obama as a good family man that he disagreed with politically when one of his supporters called him an Arab

"Rather than obfuscating his past, this is what Obama should be saying: "I am a proud Christian, as is my wife, Michelle Robinson. Both my father and stepfather were Muslims, and I myself had a brush with Islam in the Far East. That's no crime. In fact, it'll be a huge asset for the next president, who'll have to clean up the mess left behind by George W. Bush."
And how did Obama lie- and how did McCain lie about Obama's past?

Exactly?

You know getting your ass shot down on your FIRST mission by military standards makes you a damn moron!

Getting shot out of the sky on your first combat mission is a rather common experience in the history of American combat aviation- and when it happened due to flack or anti-aircraft missiles- was mostly just bad luck.

Of course that doesn't apply to McCain- just another lie by the lying McCain haters:

Prisoner of war

McCain at the Naval Academy, 1954

McCain (front right) with his squadron and T-2 Buckeye trainer, 1965
McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment occurred on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.[35][36] McCain fractured both arms and a leg when he ejected from the aircraft,[37]

LOL- the Trump voters and their gullibility never stops amazing me.

Clinton's accusers were paid by Republican boosters.

Let's apply the same standards to both: Sexual predators.

What stupid bullshit.

You DO get the difference between hitting on a woman, sexually harassing a woman, and raping a woman, right? You get that they aren't all the same thing?
Do you?

Trump and Clinton have both been accused of rape.
Trump and Clinton both have been accused of sexual harassment.

But only one of them- has bragged about grabbing women by the pussy without regard to whether they were interested in him or not.

Would I vote for Clinton now knowing what I know now? No- he was an excellent President but his actions with Lewinsky were not only stupid- but yes it was

Like he did on Obamacare

And how did Obama lie- and how did McCain lie about Obama's past?

Exactly?
None of this was common knowledge to the electorate, it still isn't.

Debunk This! OBAMA GROOMED BY AND WORKED FOR CIA!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back