What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says an "In the rear queer with the gear" guy. You never once were engaged in a fire fight, you're a pussy. Get off your high horse puke. McCain is a puke sissy boy.Take away his "Daddy" and he is in Leavenworth.

Never said I was in a firefight.

I do find it amusing that all you people who probably voted for McCain in 2008 because EEEKK THE DEMOCRATS NOMINATED A NEGRO!!!! all hate him so passionately today.

So it's Bush's fault that the towers fell, even though the problem of terrorism and a terrorist tried to bring down one of the towers from bombs placed in the basement below ?? Blame Bush, blame Bush, blame Bush again and again eh ?? LOL..

Bush ignored a clear warning that Bin Laden wanted to strike at the US, and he might hijack airliners to do it.

His response "Well, you've covered your ass" and then he went fishing. A month later, the towers fell.
The only thing that you leftist had figured out about Bush, is that he don't fight back. Uh, you didn't find that in Trump though, so it's back to Bush again eh ??... LOL.

Um,no, guy, we were discussing why Bush was a bad president. Trump is going to be a lot worse, because he has no idea what he is doing.

The 9/11 terrorists were in the US training for the mission when Bill was still President, ass wipe. W was President for six months and you think he should have personally unraveled that? My God man, you're stupid as shit

Morality is relative to culture... witch burning and slavery were once considered "Moral".

Again, a Libertarian loves him some civilization- but civilization comes with a cost. You can live like the fucking Unabomber fertilizing your vegetables with your own shit.. but the rest of us know we have to do our part to carry the weight.

See, and that's the whole problem - you don't know the difference between right and wrong. No soldier does.

Aright, lemme back off of the flame a little, because I know guys like you meant well. But you have to understand that whatever role you served had nothing to do with defending freedom, regardless of your intent. If you want to defend this country, defend it from the only people who are actually threatening our freedom - the thieves and dominators who you previously worked for. Join or organize a militia and speak out to police and military about the immorality of order-following.

All the world's greatest man-made atrocities have come at the hands of order-followers; people who left conscience and critical thinking at the door and made their body and mind a tool for the will of another. A pile of bodies from here to the moon and back are the direct result of the Roman Centurion, the German Nazi, the American soldier, not understanding basic human rights morality, and taking action from that dysfunctional position.

Morality is not relative to culture. Understanding of morality is. And this understanding isn't going to come from parents who don't know it either, and it's certainly not going to come from the various state-run indoctrination camps like public schools, police academies, and military bases. The people who run these institutions don't want you to know it, because then you won't do the job they need you to do. All their efforts are on distracting you from this knowledge with media worldview poisoning, nationalism, propaganda entertainment, the faux-philosophy of civics, fear of foreign enemies, etc. Culture itself is a tool for this deception.

Are you familiar with Major General Smedley Butler? Have you read his book? I'll link it below. You are in a unique position to do some real good in the world, and actually defend freedom. Policemen and soldiers will listen to you far more than they'll listen to me. But first you've got to understand what freedom truly means. I sincerely hope you'll take the time to do that work, and a good place to start is with natural law - what it is, how it works, and what its demands it places upon the individual.

Aright, lemme back off of the flame a little, because I know guys like you meant well. But you have to understand that whatever role you served had nothing to do with defending freedom, regardless of your intent. If you want to defend this country, defend it from the only people who are actually threatening our freedom - the thieves and dominators who you previously worked for. Join or organize a militia and speak out to police and military about the immorality of order-following.

Guy, if we waited in WWII until they were threatening the borders, the war would have been over and we'd all be speaking Japanese or enjoying exciting new careers as lampshades.

All the world's greatest man-made atrocities have come at the hands of order-followers; people who left conscience and critical thinking at the door and made their body and mind a tool for the will of another. A pile of bodies from here to the moon and back are the direct result of the Roman Centurion, the German Nazi, the American soldier, not understanding basic human rights morality, and taking action from that dysfunctional position.

Following orders accomplishes the mission. Obviously, if you got out of your little apartment, you'd realize that.

Morality is not relative to culture. Understanding of morality is. And this understanding isn't going to come from parents who don't know it either, and it's certainly not going to come from the various state-run indoctrination camps like public schools, police academies, and military bases.

Oh, shut the fuck up. Seriously.

The 9/11 terrorists were in the US training for the mission when Bill was still President, ass wipe. W was President for six months and you think he should have personally unraveled that? My God man, you're stupid as shit

Bush was told that Bin Laden was planning to hit the US with planes.

He went fishing.

Lying as always, I see..

"Bin Laden determined to attack."

Planes, fuckwad?

When? Where? How?

You're such a scumbag liar.

Putting down a Viet Vet on his deathbed is beyond unmitigated gall

And it comes strait from Trump

Fuck him, and the bones spurs he rode in on sez I

~S~

Lying as always, I see..

Planes, fuckwad?

When? Where? How?

CNN.com - Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US - Apr 10, 2004

Clandestine, foreign government, and media reports indicate bin Laden since 1997 has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US. Bin Laden implied in U.S. television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would follow the example of World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and "bring the fighting to America."

We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from a ---- service in 1998 saying that Bin Laden wanted to hijack a U.S. aircraft to gain the release of "Blind Sheikh" Omar Abdel Rahman and other U.S.-held extremists.

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

Let's see. Mentions Hijackings. Mentions the WTC. Mentions Airplanes.

Bush went fishing.

I think he is a good man. He spoke his mind, and he is an independent thinker. He valued the institutions he represented, the Constitution, and common decency. I didn't always...or often agree with him (I"m a fucking liberal after all)...but I truly respect him.

Both parties need folks like him, to remind them that party doesn't trump everything. IMO.

I voted against McCain for 25 years or so but attacking his military service and his 6 years as a POW is indefensible.

I don't see any of his attackers spending 6 years in Hanoi Hilton. Nope. but they're quick to defend a heel spur who takes a Purple Heart from a true hero and then shit on and PUNISH our Gold Star Families, our vets, our activie military and our POWs.

He said he likes people who don't get captured and yet he loved the three guys held captive in NKorea. But trump also said Kim was a great guy who treated prisoners well. Sick bastard.

But -
We used to gather around shooting survivors, take care of them, help them through. Now we torture them.
The NRA has put an actual, proven TRAITOR to the US in the position of president.

I could write other examples but we all know them.

WTF?

john-mccain.jpg

trump-i-always-wanted-to-get-the-purple-heart-this-20461252.png

Lying as always, I see..

Planes, fuckwad?

When? Where? How?

Clandestine, foreign government, and media reports indicate bin Laden since 1997 has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US. Bin Laden implied in U.S. television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would follow the example of World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and "bring the fighting to America."

We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from a ---- service in 1998 saying that Bin Laden wanted to hijack a U.S. aircraft to gain the release of "Blind Sheikh" Omar Abdel Rahman and other U.S.-held extremists.

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

Bush went fishing.

Yet Clinton did nothing, fuckwad.

Lying as always, I see..

Planes, fuckwad?

When? Where? How?

Bush went fishing.

Yet Clinton did nothing, fuckwad.

You always run away.

Always.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh McCain dropped his payload of bombs on an Aircraft Carrier, suffered *NOTHING* for his act.
2. His life afterwards getting captured suffering torture still didn't change him, he has always been a dirty rat.
3. The rat runs through his veins.
4. Death will prove to be too good for him, he will indeed try to do rat stuff from the grave.
5. How he rose to the senate floor is only a SPOTLIGHT on his life, so humanity can see, I see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

For conservatives. the pass/fail muster test is sadly simple (and simply sad) to understand.

You see, a person could live a life of high accomplishment and noble pursuits while also enduring unimaginable hardships, and if you fail that conservative ideological purity litmus test, even for one or two votes in Congress, you're pond scum.

Like John McCain...

Conversely, a person could be someone of limited education and accomplishment in the public sphere with questionable values and judgement in critical moments of their lives while also possibly having the morals of an unrepentant alley cat, But if that person is strident in his or her rhetoric, it won't matter because the RW will embrace him or her.

Like Sarah Palin and Donald Trump

For conservatives. the pass/fail muster test is sadly simple (and simply sad) to understand.

You see, a person could live a life of high accomplishment and noble pursuits while also enduring unimaginable hardships, and if you fail that conservative ideological purity litmus test, even for one or two votes in Congress, you're pond scum.

Like John McCain...

Conversely, a person could be someone of limited education and accomplishment in the public sphere with questionable values and judgement in critical moments of their lives while also possibly having the morals of an unrepentant alley cat, But if that person is strident in his or her rhetoric, it won't matter because the RW will embrace him or her.

Like Sarah Palin and Donald Trump

Sorry bout that,

1. You can choose to live in this reality but its not a real reality, its false, but if that reality gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, go with it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He hasn't been able to raise his arms above his shoulders.

Think about that.

Not one of you haters has earned the right to run down our vets but you do. Won't you please stop?

What John McCain Went Through as a POW

John McCain: His journey in pictures
Being a POW doesn't change who a man is nor his believed ideology in life or his cultural leanings etc.

Using McCains once being a POW in order to give power to your argument in defense of the man's political career is also a very indefensible move, as it attempts to hide his political ideology behind his military career or experience that others weren't so lucky to had survived within such and ordeal, and if would have survived, then they wouldn't have trashed that career by exposing themselves as dirty politicians who would use their military service as a tool to push an agenda not conducive to that service and/or it's honors given.

Senator McGain (=the USA) lost and torture wan. God bless you and your family for thousand generations, Senator. You tried it. That's all what counts.

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back