What do you see in the Jacob Blake video?

I believe all you fuckers defending what this cop did would do it yourselves.

Yes, I would shoot an asshole with a knife who was resisting arrest if I thought he was going for a gun.

If Jacob was your son, you'd be crying like a baby.

Jacob, I taught you better than this, why were you so fucking stupid? Wah, my son was a fucking moron, now he's a paralyzed fucking moron! Wah.
I saw another black guy ignoring simple instructions.

The one thing that did surprise me was the great paying job he must have had to afford 6 kids at 29.

I will never understand why people like Angelo insist on thinking with their glands.
Fuck off trolls.
I'm apparently one of the few here
unafraid of speaking my own mind.

I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

Jacob was a stupid criminal and paid a price for his stupidity.

Bunch of fucking so called conservative racists here
acting like snowflakes.

No racism. We're calling you out on your liberal bullshit. That video of the guy crawling in the hotel lobby and getting shot is much worse. It sounds like the cop with the rifle wanted to shoot him and deliberately put that fear in his mind. All he was doing was pulling up his pants from falling down and he gets shot. That cop should've been tried for manslaughter.

ETA: Look at the Kyle Rittenhouse video. He's only 17, but a hero now. He was running away from his attackers both times he was forced to shoot, the second time when he stumbled and fell. Yet, he was attacked first.

I see a black man calmly walking to his car, with police pursuing him, guns drawn. I can't see them but from what I read his children are in the car. He refuses to listen to the cops and is shot several times in the back. My opinion is that it was unnecessary force to shoot the man. Two cops should have been able to tackle and subdue an unarmed man.

I also think Blake's actions are those of a man trying to commit suicide by Cop. He is clearly not in his right mind as no Father would endanger his kids that way. What do you think?

I don't know....except I agree on that part and watching the video was awful. Watching bullets pumped into a man at close range in front of his kids....

There have to be better ways of handling these situations.
There is a great way to handle these situations. Simply cooperate with the cops. If a citizen does that, there’s no trouble, no one even gets sweaty, let alone injured or killed.

I see a black man calmly walking to his car, with police pursuing him, guns drawn. I can't see them but from what I read his children are in the car. He refuses to listen to the cops and is shot several times in the back. My opinion is that it was unnecessary force to shoot the man. Two cops should have been able to tackle and subdue an unarmed man.

I also think Blake's actions are those of a man trying to commit suicide by Cop. He is clearly not in his right mind as no Father would endanger his kids that way. What do you think?
Well one thing for sure.. he's $ 2 million richer!
Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 5.30.34 PM.png

I don't know....except I agree on that part and watching the video was awful. Watching bullets pumped into a man at close range in front of his kids....

There is a great way to handle these situations. Simply cooperate with the cops. If a citizen does that, there’s no trouble, no one even gets sweaty, let alone injured or killed.

Maybe.

But not always.

Either way, we don't live in a police state yet.

Always assuming he was actually planning to get in the car and drive away. Under the circumstances, it was very reasonable of the cops to think he might have been reaching for a weapon. As I've said, we know a knife was found on the driver's side floorboard of the car.

I liked whichever hack media outlet it was that said, "Aside from the knife, he was unarmed." Yeah, and aside from my clothes, I'm naked. What the fuck are they babbling about?
And if it had been your son ?
I’d have kicked his ass for being stupid. My children knew better than to not obey cops. I taught them, obey orders even if the cop is wrong or insulting, then go up the chain of command, or to IA, or get a lawyer and sue. Fighting with a cop is a losing proposition every time.

He had a knife in his left hand.
He may have been reaching for a gun in the car.
Justified shooting.
I thought he just had a knife in his
possession (like in his pocket).

That's a lethal weapon and would justify shooting if he had it in his hands. Blake had something in his hands, but not a knife and police thought he had a knife.

What about this video? It is about a black cop who shoots a white suspect.

I will never understand why people like Angelo insist on thinking with their glands.
Fuck off troll.
I'm apparently one of the few here
unafraid of speaking my own mind.
What’s the old saying? “It’s better be quiet and allow people to believe you are stupid, than open your mouth and prove it”. Speaking your mind isn’t always the smart thing to do.

Maybe.

But not always.

Either way, we don't live in a police state yet.

Cooperating with the police wouldn't make this a police state.

Totally agree. But your comments are reasonable and balanced. Are you looking to get banned?

Forum List

Back