What do you suppose "extreme, extreme, EXTREME vetting" would look like?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I'm still a little amazed at Trump's Big Speech on Terror and I'd like to know what everyone thinks "extreme, EXTREME, EXTREME vetting" would look like, specifically.

I'd also be curious to know who you think he is trying to communicate to with this stuff, outside his base.

I'm still a little amazed at Trump's Big Speech on Terror and I'd like to know what everyone thinks "extreme, EXTREME, EXTREME vetting" would look like, specifically.

I'd also be curious to know who you think he is trying to communicate to with this stuff, outside his base.
I would imagine it would amount to more than "Will you promise to vote Democrat while we support you and let you plan terrorist acts against us?"....

I'm still a little amazed at Trump's Big Speech on Terror and I'd like to know what everyone thinks "extreme, EXTREME, EXTREME vetting" would look like, specifically. I'd also be curious to know who you think he is trying to communicate to with this stuff, outside his base..
I would imagine it would amount to more than "Will you promise to vote Democrat while we support you and let you plan terrorist acts against us?"....
Yeah, I can't think of anything, either.

I'm still a little amazed at Trump's Big Speech on Terror and I'd like to know what everyone thinks "extreme, EXTREME, EXTREME vetting" would look like

Pretty much like this.....

animal-house1.jpg

"The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me." -- Dean Vernon Wormer, Animal House

I'm still a little amazed at Trump's Big Speech on Terror and I'd like to know what everyone thinks "extreme, EXTREME, EXTREME vetting" would look like

Pretty much like this.....

animal-house1.jpg

"The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me." -- Dean Vernon Wormer, Animal House
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking.

If you have them promise in their jammies, they'll be more comfortable and honest.

:spinner:

until the war is over, no muslim from the ME should be allowed in.

Carter did it, and he wasn't a bigot, and Iran had no shot at attacking us here.

until the war is over, no muslim from the ME should be allowed in.

Carter did it, and he wasn't a bigot, and Iran had no shot at attacking us here.
I have a better Idea, let's just kick all the fucking gub'mint worshiping idiots out, then they won't have to wet their pants every time anybody mentions the word "Muslim", I hear Venus is completely free of Muslims, they should be happier there.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." -- Frank Herbert, Dune

At this point - compared to Barry, it would actually be actively looking into who people are without the involvement of 'PC' getting in the way and not being afraid to use the term 'Islamic Extremist'.

Forum List

Back