What do you think will happen if Trump wins, or Clinton wins

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
I'd like to hear what you think will happen with a Trump presidency. I'd also like to hear what you think will happen if Clinton becomes president.

I don't see any positives from from either. But it will also depend on the outcome of the congress election. 88% of congress is up for grabs. I think that the same stupid voters will vote for their same stupid representatives....There might be a 10% change, because voters are so fed up with the incompetence of congress.

But Obama's approval rating is over 50%, so that could put Clinton in. But it will be four more years of obstruct, obstruct, obstruct unless the dems get control.
Four years of cons trying to convict Clinton for emails and Benghazi, will do nothing to help fix anything in this country.

I think if Trump becomes president, it will mean America is finished. Hard, hard right. The American Nazi party has said it will be good for them. I think the Ku Klux Klan will feel they have a green light to make America white again. And Blacks will lose all hope. I think it could be another Civil war.

Either way, it looks real ugly. Probably the worst four years in history.

Anybody got rose colored glasses on?

If Trump wins concentration camps for blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, Muslims and the disabled will be enacted, so that evil rich old white men could make more money.

If Hillary wins a liberal utopia of equality for all will be reached, no one will have to face scarcity again. Evil white old men or simply "the boogeymen" have to do with less.

Clearly you haven't read enough regressive ideology.

If Hillary wins the UN will be put in charge of your family and they'll force you to become a gay Muslim. Spanish will become the official language and scary brown people will flood into your neighborhood.

If Trump wins then all the brown people will be silenced and most of them shipped out of here, our enemies will be nuked into oblivion, America will expand it's empire and take on all the debts and liabilities of 3rd world shitholes, and America will be "great" again!

Right Norm?

I'd like to hear what you think will happen with a Trump presidency. I'd also like to hear what you think will happen if Clinton becomes president.

I don't see any positives from from either. But it will also depend on the outcome of the congress election. 88% of congress is up for grabs. I think that the same stupid voters will vote for their same stupid representatives....There might be a 10% change, because voters are so fed up with the incompetence of congress.

But Obama's approval rating is over 50%, so that could put Clinton in. But it will be four more years of obstruct, obstruct, obstruct unless the dems get control.
Four years of cons trying to convict Clinton for emails and Benghazi, will do nothing to help fix anything in this country.

I think if Trump becomes president, it will mean America is finished. Hard, hard right. The American Nazi party has said it will be good for them. I think the Ku Klux Klan will feel they have a green light to make America white again. And Blacks will lose all hope. I think it could be another Civil war.

You might be right that Clinton is gonna have a rocky presidenty. On the other hand Trump could very well be the end of the world. Now I know it is a variation on the theme " he's gonna nuke the world" but the thing is, it is not that farfetched. The thing with Trump is, he speaks but doesn't think. I'll give an example, he has called NATO obsolete and openly questions that the US would honour it's obligations. If he get's elected don't you think Putin would test how far he can go? He has already shown agression towards 2 former Soviet possessions. They wheren't members of NATO but to the North-West their are 3 more countries who where Soviet and they are. Trumps big mouth has basicly invited Putin to try for them and you can easily see how a situation like that can quite easily get out of control. This is 1 example but it serves as a reminder that if you want to be president, the whole, I'll speak before I think can have far reaching and unforseen consequenses.

Last edited:
If Hillary wins the UN will be put in charge of your family and they'll force you to become a gay Muslim. Spanish will become the official language and scary brown people will flood into your neighborhood.

If Trump wins then all the brown people will be silenced and most of them shipped out of here, our enemies will be nuked into oblivion, America will expand it's empire and take on all the debts and liabilities of 3rd world shitholes, and America will be "great" again!

Right Norm?

Wrong, not even close. Typical of you...

America is finished either way.

If Hillary wins she'll crash whatever is left of society and we'll have a civil war; if Trump wins the elites will crash the economy, blaming Trump and we'll have civil war

If Trump wins concentration camps for blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, Muslims and the disabled will be enacted, so that evil rich old white men could make more money.

If Hillary wins a liberal utopia of equality for all will be reached, no one will have to face scarcity again. Evil white old men or simply "the boogeymen" have to do with less.

If Trump wins concentration camps for blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, Muslims and the disabled will be enacted,
ok so who is going to put them in those camps?....

If Hillary wins, the tourniquette tightens around our necks leading to a slow decline and eventual death as our head falls to the side after we suffocate.

If Trump wins, the guillotine falls in one fell sloop and our head rolls away into the gutter.

Immigration reform will come to pass sooner than later, so I'd say let a Democrat do it. They're the only party that actually cares about governing in a practical way that helps more people than not.

It'd be a shit show with Trump, who wouldn't be able to help himself by fighting with everyone because he's a whiny little bitch that way.

If Trump wins concentration camps for blacks, Hispanics, Mexicans, Muslims and the disabled will be enacted,
ok so who is going to put them in those camps?....

The patrol of Trump Nazis shouting "Hail Fuhrer" obviously.

Immigration reform will come to pass sooner than later, so I'd say let a Democrat do it. They're the only party that actually cares about governing in a practical way that helps more people than not.

I don't want to help more people. I want to help Americans.

The rest can wait.

First off, Trump is not hard right, he is center right. Democrats and white racists see everything in this election in terms of race, but Trump clearly sees economic and security problems, not race.

To answer your question, if Trump is elected America for the first time in a very long time will take a fresh look at long standing problems that have been draining our resources and forcing us to neglect important problems like repairing our deteriorating infrastructure and improving the educational opportunities of children of poor families.

Immigration:

Trump understands that millions of jobs that would otherwise go to poor Americans are being stolen by illegals who work for so little that they keep wages low for poor Americans who have to compete with them for jobs. He also understands that these people send $24 billion a year back to Mexico, $24 billion that will be invested in teh Mexican economy instead of the American economy, $24 billion that could produce more jobs, more profits for small businesses and more tax revenues for local, state and federal governments. Trump has laid out clear plans and methodologies on his website for stopping he flood of illegals from Mexico and deporting the ones already here, so that jobs can be freed up for poor Americans and wages can begin to rise.

Clinton announced at her convention that if elected she will immediately offer a path to citizenship to all the illegals who are already here. This amounts to an open invitation to every poor person south of the border to come to America because if they can get here, Clinton will immediately make them legal.

Clearly, Americans, especially poor Americans, cannot afford this flood of illegal immigrants Clinton promises to open the door for.

Education:

America's inner cities are plagued by failed, violent schools no one has been able to fix. Bill Clinton had a plan to fix them, but it failed. George W. Bush had a plan to fix them, but it failed. Obama had a plan to fix them, but it failed. Trump understands that true equality in America must start with equality of educational opportunities, and to that end, he proposes federal school vouchers to every child who would otherwise have to go to a failed school so that child can go to a private school or an out of district public school that performs better, thus giving the children of poor families the same educational opportunities as the children of more affluent families.

Clinton opposes school vouchers for poor children who have to attend failed, violent schools because the teachers unions oppose them and the teachers unions provide not only campaign cash but thousands of volunteer workers each election. Clearly any poor Americans who vote for Clinton are voting against the welfare of their own children.

Terrorism:

Since the middle eastern refugees Clinton wants to let into the country all come from war torn areas where few records or reliable terror databases are available, Trump understands that it is impossible to vet most of them to a high level of confidence they are not terrorists. Trump's solution is to ban all immigrants from countries with serious terrorist problems until a process can be developed to assure a high level of confidence they are not terrorists.

One would think everyone would want to protect Americans from importing foreign terrorists, but to date, Clinton has failed to address this issue in a responsible manner.

NATO:

Only five of the 28 member states pay their full dues, US, UK, Poland, Greece, Estonia. The US provides 73% of all the military power of NATO, bearing the full cost of most of this despite the fact that Europe is more populous and has more money. In other words, 23 of the NATO countries are deadbeats. Bill Clinton complained about this but he thought he could charm the Europeans into paying their fair share; apparently the Europeans didn't find him all that charming. Obama has also complained to them, but no one pays much attention to Obama's complaints. Trump says it is no longer clear why the US should be paying so much of he cost of an organization the primary mission of which is to protect Europe against Russia and it is time to restructure NATO in a way that makes it more relevant to US needs and makes it more equitable or perhaps the US should reconsider it role in it. There is no difference between Bill Clinton's complaints about NATO, Obama's complaints about NATO and Trump's complaints about NATO; the difference between the three is that Trump has balls.

Hillary Clinton has yet to address this issue in a responsible manner.

Does anyone besides me, see a Trump supporter wearing those rose colored glasses?

I didn't notice any Clinton Supporters with a rosy outlook.

Didn't notice anyone giving any thought to the makeup of congress after the election. Looks like more of the same, huh.

Police State oppression in the form of a State of Emergency (Martial Law), and possibly WWIII bloody chaos.

Dark times are ahead. Americans shouldn't delude themselves on that. They are coming.

If Donald Trump wins, he will set a new record for vacation days and golf games.

Under President Trump, you can kiss the Ukraine and Georgia goodbye. Possibly Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, too. Vladimir Putin will be a regular guest in the Lincoln bedroom.

Trump will also increase the federal debt another $10 trillion which will cause investors to demand higher interest rates, and thus spark a massive recession, possibly a world wide depression as the giant bond bubble we're in finally pops.

And that's just in his first year.

If we are lucky, Trump will be found facedown dead in his Metamucil before he can do any more damage.

Right Norm?
That's hilarious.

If Donald Trump wins, he will set a new record for vacation days and golf games. And you can kiss the Ukraine and Georgia goodbye. Possibly Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, too. He will also increase the federal debt another $10 trillion which will cause investors to demand higher interest rates, and thus spark a massive recession, possibly a world wide depression as the giant bond bubble we're in finally pops.

:lol: Oh come on, you really care about Estonia and Latvia? And Golf/Massive Debt? Please, just stop it. You're rushing out there to vote for a corrupt witch and her rapist husband. So you can hop off your high horse now. No one's buying your Bullshite. ;)

Last edited:
If Hillary wins, we will all be paying more taxes. Rich people will be taxed an additional surcharge every time they show their faces in public.

If Donald Trump wins, he will set a new record for vacation days and golf games. And you can kiss the Ukraine and Georgia goodbye. Possibly Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, too. He will also increase the federal debt another $10 trillion which will cause investors to demand higher interest rates, and thus spark a massive recession, possibly a world wide depression as the giant bond bubble we're in finally pops.

:lol: Oh come on, you really care about Estonia and Latvia? And massive spending and Debt? Please, just stop it. You're rushing out there to vote for a corrupt witch and her rapist husband. So you can hop off your high horse now. No one's buying your Bullshite. ;)
I can hear your retarded predecessors. "Oh, come on! You really care about the Sudetenland? Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk."

If Donald Trump wins, he will set a new record for vacation days and golf games.

Interesting. Clinton is perched feet up snorting Diazapam and ignoring all calls for a press conference.

Trump is running 2-3 campaign events per day.

Forum List

Back