What do you think will happen if Trump wins, or Clinton wins

Of course her stock transaction tax won't hurt the little guys with 401Ks a bit, will it?
Trump said his financial experience was right for such troubled times.

"I'm really good at that stuff," he said. "I know Wall Street. I know the people on Wall Street. We're going to have the greatest negotiators of the world, but at the same time I'm not going to let Wall Street get away with murder. Wall Street has caused tremendous problems for us. We're going to tax Wall Street."

'Tax Wall Street' Trump Pledges After Stock Market Selloff

Didn't see a single thing in your OLD link that supports a transaction tax.
By "OLD", I take it you have realized that Trump makes shit up as he goes along? And what difference does it make which method is used to tax Wall Street more?

Have you also notice that when Trump says shit, he doesn't specify how he will do something?

How can anyone take this retard seriously?

A transaction tax hurts everyone who has any money in stocks or bonds, including little guys with 401Ks. That's the difference, also the hildabitch wants to tax capital gains as regular income, which will also hurts the little guy. Of course you know this already.
The "little guy" doesn't own stocks.

By "OLD", you are acknowledging Trump is a flip flopper.

Now you're just lying, many average working folks have money in the markets. And an article 7 months old in an election year is ancient news, doesn't matter who you're talking about. In Jan the hildabitch was talking a more centrist message, by May she had moved way left, so if changing views equals a flip flopper, both are guilty.

And an article 7 months old in an election year is ancient news,
Trump promised to tax Wall Street more, period. It does not matter if he said it five minutes ago, or a year ago.

Unless he's a lying, clueless, flip flopper.

"I'm really good at that stuff," he said. "I know Wall Street. I know the people on Wall Street. We're going to have the greatest negotiators of the world, but at the same time I'm not going to let Wall Street get away with murder. Wall Street has caused tremendous problems for us. We're going to tax Wall Street."

By "OLD", I take it you have realized that Trump makes shit up as he goes along? And what difference does it make which method is used to tax Wall Street more?

Have you also notice that when Trump says shit, he doesn't specify how he will do something?

A transaction tax hurts everyone who has any money in stocks or bonds, including little guys with 401Ks. That's the difference, also the hildabitch wants to tax capital gains as regular income, which will also hurts the little guy. Of course you know this already.

Now you're just lying, many average working folks have money in the markets. And an article 7 months old in an election year is ancient news, doesn't matter who you're talking about. In Jan the hildabitch was talking a more centrist message, by May she had moved way left, so if changing views equals a flip flopper, both are guilty.
Lower income people are not invested in the stock market. A transaction tax will benefit them. It's a lie to say it will hurt them.

And if you knew anything about Wall Street, you would know the large Wall Street firms are skimming from every investor's pocket on a daily basis through fraud. Every single day.

Not just from the little guy. Everyone.

Lower income people are not invested in the stock market. A transaction tax will benefit them. It's a lie to say it will hurt them.

And if you knew anything about Wall Street, you would know the large Wall Street firms are skimming from every investor's pocket on a daily basis through fraud. Every single day.

Not just from the little guy. Everyone.

Fraud is a legal term, explain this fraud and why no one is being prosecuted.

if donald trump wins :

1. nobody is going to buy US Bonds, Trump said he would default.
the USA gouvernement collapses because it has no Money.
the World economy collapses.
Trump launches Nuclear missiles at china , japan and europe because they don t buy US bonds.
french missiles impact Washington turning Trump into nuclear dust.
End of world for trump.

soon after (5 minutes later) nuclear missiles from Russia England China and France turn every american city with more then 2000 inhabitants into a nuclear crater, the radioactivity kills the rest of the morons who voted for Trump

and kills everyone else

end of the world

trump wins he was the last US president

If Donald Trump wins, he will set a new record for vacation days and golf games.

Interesting. Clinton is perched feet up snorting Diazapam and ignoring all calls for a press conference.

Trump is running 2-3 campaign events per day.
Hey dumb fuck: Scheduled Events

Cozy little tours and fundraising dinners.

Like I said, perched and snortin'. :laugh:
And what is Trump doing, boxing matches?

Idiot.

He gave a major speech on economic policy about an hour ago.

Trump targets taxes, regulations in economic speech in Detroit

If Donald Trump wins, he will set a new record for vacation days and golf games.

Interesting. Clinton is perched feet up snorting Diazapam and ignoring all calls for a press conference.

Trump is running 2-3 campaign events per day.
Hey dumb fuck: Scheduled Events

Cozy little tours and fundraising dinners.

Like I said, perched and snortin'. :laugh:
And what is Trump doing, boxing matches?

Idiot.

He gave a major speech on economic policy about an hour ago.

Trump targets taxes, regulations in economic speech in Detroit
Yes, we have a another topic about it.

Except, instead of linking to an article about it, I linked to the actual text of the speech.

It was the usual whining and moaning without a single specific detail. All empty calories.

If that is your idea of a "major speech", this explains much about you and the rest of Trump's Chumps.

If Hillary wins, we will all be paying more taxes. Rich people will be taxed an additional surcharge every time they show their faces in public.
I don't think Hillary will go after rich people.

But she has promised to go after rich corporations.
Are you kidding me? She's already declared she is going to tax the rich more.

Clinton seeks surcharge tax on wealthiest tier of Americans
Billionaires that have endorsed Clinton..............
Warren Buffett......Mark Cuban.......Micheal Bloomberg...Meg Whitman

Billionaires for Hillary

But two other prominent Republican billionaires -- brothers David and Charles Koch -- have yet to publicly support Trump.

The Hillary Clinton billionaires club

I'd like to hear what you think will happen with a Trump presidency. I'd also like to hear what you think will happen if Clinton becomes president.

Anybody got rose colored glasses on?

Sure I do.

Say what you want about Paul Ryan but I think he recognizes that Congress has a role to play that is constructive. If he were Senator, I don’t think you’d see him pulling the same sort of shit the Senate is pulling. You’ll see the President Clinton find common ground with the Speaker on some things and they remain far apart on others.

There is no reason to speculate about a Trump presidency. It won’t happen.
Really doesn't matter who controls congress....the other side will be the obstructionists, depending on which one gets the White House.

Trump seems to think he will be able to fire congress and take over as Fuehrer. His economic plan has no consideration that congress makes the tax rules.

How the stock market is a sham for the working and middle class. 53 percent of Americans have no money in the stock market, including retirement accounts. 62 percent of all US wealth owned by top 5 percent.

How the stock market is a sham for the working and middle class. 53 percent of Americans have no money in the stock market, including retirement accounts. 62 percent of all US wealth owned by top 5 percent.

So you're saying that 47% of Americans are all in the top 5%? If not then it has no bearing on what I said.

I'd like to hear what you think will happen with a Trump presidency. I'd also like to hear what you think will happen if Clinton becomes president.

Sure I do.

Say what you want about Paul Ryan but I think he recognizes that Congress has a role to play that is constructive. If he were Senator, I don’t think you’d see him pulling the same sort of shit the Senate is pulling. You’ll see the President Clinton find common ground with the Speaker on some things and they remain far apart on others.

Really doesn't matter who controls congress....the other side will be the obstructionists, depending on which one gets the White House.

Trump seems to think he will be able to fire congress and take over as Fuehrer. His economic plan has no consideration that congress makes the tax rules.
It will go beyond obstructionist. It will move into actual sabotage, espionage and assassinations. This is the fatal break. The people are now so divided they will start killing each other over the ideology.

Sure I do.

It will go beyond obstructionist. It will move into actual sabotage, espionage and assassinations. This is the fatal break. The people are now so divided they will start killing each other over the ideology.
A gun battle in the House of Reps and in the Senate.....BWAH HA HA!

So you're saying that 47% of Americans are all in the top 5%? If not then it has no bearing on what I said.
Take a reading comprehension class.

Forum List

Back