What does an fat idiot like this have to gain by being a "Nazi" or "alt-right" whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
220px-Weev-selfportrait-prophet.png

This guy (a hacker known as "Weev") is an example of the type of people who have decided to become or identify as "Nazis" or so they're called.

Does a moron like this think he would have even been able to meet HItler's physical fitness standards, and not been thrown in an oven or a gas chamber along with the "kikes"?

Most likely, idiots like this are just motivated by tribalism and mindless mayhem and violence, much like the Antifa idiots are, that's the only logical motive I can think of, and I have spent time reading from various sources on the subject; it clearly is emotional or impulsive, not particularly rational at all, no?

Another reason I find literalistic comparisons between idiots like this and Hitler's actual Nazi Germany to be a bit too flattering, if anything.

This guy (a hacker known as "Weev") is an example of the type of people who have decided to become or identify as "Nazis" or so they're called.

Does a moron like this think he would have even been able to meet HItler's physical fitness standards, and not been thrown in an oven or a gas chamber along with the "kikes"?

Most likely, idiots like this are just motivated by tribalism and mindless mayhem and violence, much like the Antifa idiots are, that's the only logical motive I can think of, and I have spent time reading from various sources on the subject; it clearly is emotional or impulsive, not particularly rational at all, no?

Another reason I find literalistic comparisons between idiots like this and Hitler's actual Nazi Germany to be a bit too flattering, if anything.
What do we know other than a picture and your rant?

You are wrong in this case. Fun fact..weev is Jewish.

Its like Vox Day..the Indian who was banned from Twitter and Facebook for "white nationalism".

Milo Yiannopoulos is another Jewish man who was banned and harassed by the media for being a Nazi.

Stop falling for the propaganda.

Thread Closed. You provided no Evidence that this man is what you claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back