🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What Does The Bible Say About Witchcraft Being Used For Healing?

I read your thoughts for example because you wrote it in English into a rectangle of light and it appeared here some thousand miles far from you. Magic, isn't it? And where do I live? Some Africans say in a country where money comes out of walls. Also magic, isn't it?
No, none of that is magic.

?

In which broken part of the church - normally called "denomination" - do you feel to be at home, superintelligence from the Andromeda galaxy?

Do you have any idea what you try to speak about? The correct expression is not [three] "holy kings" [of wisdom] it is "holy magi". I said they are nearest to this what we call today natural scientists.

An explanation for such a behavior of the physical world could perhaps be that it is more easy for the universe to exist than not to exist.

That's [nearly] the same what we say since about 1700 years: God created everything out of nothing. And Augustinus said the mighty creating word of god are not comparable to our words. His creating mighty word is timeless - is word spoken without time. So indeed what Steven Hawking said here is most near to this what we believe although it is not an essential belief in this case. We just simple found not any other solution up to now. But however god really did do it - he made it good. Interesting in this context is it that an atheist and physicists landed "in the church" and her sprituality without to know this. Or did he know?

From nowhere, I guess.

If a church is broken.........its not really a church is it? They are no longer Called Out from the World. Only man can break away from the actual doctrine found in the Word of God. And no where in the Holy Scriptures do I find mention of Augustinus or the claim that the Universe created itself from Gravity. :abgg2q.jpg: God is a Spirit.......He is of superior to nature Supernatual existence..........He is eternal and the World's were created by Jesus Christ..........the light of the world. (Col. 1:16-20, John Chapter 1, 8:12)

As far as the RCC is concerned....I fail to see how anyone could follow a person who makes the claim that He is "infalliable".....incapable of making a mistake. Who needs the Blood of the Christ with the POPE around? And how could anyone worship a woman and claim they are a virgin when its documented in scripture that she had other children besides the Christ? Where do the lies stop and the truth begins? In the Word of God.....only the word of God is truth (John 14:6, 2 Cor.6:7)..the Pope is not God....he is a man that is elected to office not by God but by a group of men who make the claim they are superior to the laity. When the scriptures declare that All Christians are members of a "royal priesthood" and do not require a middle man to approach the throne of the kingdom of God (1 Peter 2:5-9). Jesus is our high priest.......not the POPE. (Heb. 5:3-6)

Last edited:
If a church is broken.........its not really a church is it? ...

Make an experiment like a natúral scientist: Break your leg and take a look whether you are still yourselve. But don't forget the hungry grizzly around the hill. ...

... I fail to see how anyone could follow a person who makes the claim that He is "infalliable".....incapable of making a mistake. ...

The only reality in this sentence is "I fail to see". Let me explain to you what you don't see. It's called today "referee's decision" and replace "infallibility" with "untäuschbarkeit" ... ahem ... = "cannot be fooled" ... then you are more near to this what it really means. Nevertheless also this believes nearly no Catholic. But what everyone accepts is a referee's decision of the pope. This rule was by the way up to now only 1 or 2 times really used - in sophisticated problems which nearly no one is really interested in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back