What dramatic sea level rise could do

atlityam4.png

Baiae--Italy.jpg

underwater-nude-group-panorama.jpg

Same as "Osama" in Saudi, when pressed, the Zionist Fascist cannot produce a SINGLE PHOTO of a landmark sinking...

LOL!!!

Thanks for making my points for me....

Your side claims all this "melting" and "ocean rise" and cannot produce ONE SINGLE PHOTO to back it up...
Yeah, that's how they do it. Photographs.

Published, peer-reviewed studies aren't crying wolf. No scientist has ever predicted your children would be dead by now from global warming.
only politicians who claim they were told by scientists. hmmmmmmmm did they lie?

LOL!!!

Thanks for making my points for me....

Your side claims all this "melting" and "ocean rise" and cannot produce ONE SINGLE PHOTO to back it up...
Frank had the best one of the Statue of Liberty photo earlier in the thread. hilarious. 1898 to 2017.

1681654012980-jpeg.776894

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
The study found that a rapid pulse of sea level rise had taken place and that this produced a lack of oxygen and a rise in hydrogen sulfide that could have been the kill mechanism. The extinction acted almost specifically on bottom feeders. Pelagic marines species and land plants were almost completely unaffected.
then why do we have seas full of creatures?

only politicians who claim they were told by scientists. hmmmmmmmm did they lie?
I suspect you can find some idiot somewhere saying anything you'd like to claim they said. There is a clear and obvious reason you don't argue the science you fucking waste of air.

I suspect you can find some idiot somewhere saying anything you'd like to claim they said. There is a clear and obvious reason you don't argue the science your fucking waste of air.
Al Gore. I agree, what a fking idiot. The world lost their nut to that dude. Glad you see he's a fool.

You still incorporate his message in here. odd.

Al Gore. I agree, what a fking idiot. The world lost their nut to that dude. Glad you see he's a fool.

You still incorporate his message in here. odd.
After EMH, you hold the ranking fool title here.

After EMH, you hold the ranking fool title here.
I know you can't answer basic questions. I prove your nonsense daily in here. You still haven't backed up one of your statements to date. you're welcome.

I will continue to expose your nonsense too.

Geologists examining shale deposits have determined the likely kill mechanism in several mass extinction events: a loss of oxygen and simultaneous build up of hydrogen sulfide. A rapid rise in sea level from Greenland and/or Antarctic ice sheet destabilization could produce similar conditions.
We're doomed:

XY2hmQfiHGxQlJr1Li1S7zSVRQcHbjPoTUTYLjxjJXJk7b9Iq4O-rgRcFZ_9Zd9n3MLFbcZXdpZtRY2aG43jadgJ1K1TI62IoDSK9R79w1-k5fWH9-5yqD1hXVgalALwdwrZSmyhfB_RWaXq6WF_Z2wxc7zTFHFHrxUaSy4pNbzNPYFqx8I-OdF2SZCOvNKftNSCRYeeNmrIp1iZCPSCQWe6azn-IX1ukhkXuDvE7WTN4aIaUaZT9V53aKhMWOVPjB4xC9Wz7BsQ5_rA3q5TfmRkQQeUDYYIKFd4SQgkw3FUqWiZ3PGt70GYdvqrZ11lbiAiujM1spSPluv7fwiVLg9sYCk3MG_aQwaagsyvwH309ILnxh-GGUnl6qlrR3CDdKuJ6oxTDZ_B-wQq6-SPtLxgoRnx5CMWrsULCbwK9n2d_HHaJHPtGhNniMMPnwDeJFahFTa8JZhqhOtISRRBQqdYSrrMoP4dw1sU29o1LwYMk4JYk9bz5B9Fe5j8eZb-f2wB6hdCX-hC9EtQ780gXjWXsxUlDRQoC4SLC2sE0MDUKLnIDcFP3qAKZLvK1OwFrNDzKKJXgaVN5_nLXWmHbr_808qk41zIomR606_8UV4X90L05C-mirvkCgkrFPOw99r6eG6g396iGWYJm7U8BL7Dk0qx5mMlvnSaCG7JBnzeDLP55vEOClLkqqEtLyOPtjfQlKZthWmplMlLCnUhkMbpOJqMEt_uw9slKnvEPUbcsRDagnWytK-G2susSSeu7_1guUXibDiRBCtgnZ-SnyY04GcVjRfIWIZpWxknggEVi4tJfuFcnJI4dCmK1y4XzIPBaGFU4dcNJWuKvSnmng2v0LtXo897gNe5Is9vsa7VxJJFdC3WOGqmmwqZhuBz9ggLSt6QzB0xeycIm9TNFd4BIhiDREKW3TdZ-H-oBg49PVHLJLAPOzBXeZDs38Mt9bYDZOZeV5nJlgrpSyUBo

i

i

qiUdtk4.jpg

We're doomed:
Actually, if the Devonian process were to take place, it would kill off benthic, littoral organisms (bottom-dwellers living on the Continental Shelf). We would not be directly affected. We would be indirectly affected by the loss of marine food resources. No more clams and oysters and a very stinky beachfront.

Actually, if the Devonian process were to take place, it would kill off benthic, littoral organisms (bottom-dwellers living on the Continental Shelf). We would not be directly affected. We would be indirectly affected by the loss of marine food resources. No more clams and oysters and a very stinky beachfront.
if a big old meteor hit we'd be in big trouble too, right?

the things that bother you is truly hilarious.
"Things" is plural, "is" is singlular. You need to make those agree. You should have learned that in the 3rd grade.

The reason I started this thread is that ever since I heard the WAIS was unstable, I have been concerned that a catastrophic collapse was possible. Mainstream science doesn't like to go with the outliers. They say that it will take centuries for the WAIS to come apart. But my experience is that predictions of failure are almost always too optimistic. A catastrophic collapse would set up precisely the scenario the OP's linked study examines. But, hey, its just my unqualified opinion.

Forum List

Back