What dramatic sea level rise could do

Are you trying to tell me that its easier to accumulate snow and ice on -100F rock than on +31F water? No way Jose!

Are you trying to tell me you don't want to have a proper discussion?
Fuck me, every time I write a post on this message board, all I get back is unintelligent crap these days.

IQ<5

The DATA said NO WARMING

The conflicted taxpayer funded liars had a choice:

admit Co2 does nothing, terminate taxpayer funded "job" and file for unemployment

or

FUDGE the data and keep bilking the taxpayer over FRAUD

There is DATA and there is FUDGE. It helps to have an IQ over 5 to understand the difference..

The satellite and balloon data was highly correlated. There was absolutely no reason to question it...
"It helps to have an IQ over 5 to understand the difference.."

Are you trying to tell me you don't want to have a proper discussion?
Fuck me, every time I write a post on this message board, all I get back is unintelligent crap these days.
I guess I should have put a laughy face on there.

Why? It is gravity that holds the oceans to the Earth's surface. Why couldn't a distortion in the Earth's magnetic field distort the surface of the ocean?
Gravity isn’t like magnetism.

And if you’re talking about a minor fluctuation, that’s one thing. But the way you depicted it is silly. Further, the mere presence of a large object on the bottom of a pool or lake or sea or ocean isn’t gong to raise the water level in just that spot anyway. That’s neither magnetism nor gravity.

Have you considered cult deprogramming ?
Have you considered giving mainstream climate science the same respect you give branches of science that your political leaders haven't told you to reject?

Last edited:
Who says CO2 did that? What is the point you're even trying to make? The Antarctic is on land.

And land moves...

So if Earth had two polar oceans, it would have no ice, and Co2 would have NOTHING to do with that....

"It helps to have an IQ over 5 to understand the difference.."

The only real warming in the data your heroes have is from growing urban areas on the surface - urban heat sink effect.

Even with that, the atmosphere is still NOT WARMING despite a healthy rise in Co2....

THEORY REJECTED

mainstream climate science

Cannot explain how Greenland froze while North America thawed
FUDGED the satellite and balloon data showing NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
FUDGED the ocean data which also showed NO WARMING
LIES about Canes which are not breaking out
LIES about ocean rise that does not exist
LIES about net ice melt which would cause an ocean rise

ARE THE MOST CONFLICTED LIARS IN HISTORY

How_gravity_and_sea_level_interact_pillars.png

Measuring_ocean_currents.gif

gravity-facts-4.jpg

LMFAO!@!!!!

THEY HAVE NO OCEAN RISE

THAT IS WHAT THEY SPEND OUR TAXDOLLARS DOING = color FUDGE CHARTS OF COMPLETE BULLSHIT

For weeks we have asked for

ONE SINGLE PHOTO

of a landmark sinking. So far, we have the same response as for the question SHOW US A PHOTO of "OSAMA" in Saudi

NONE

And land moves...

So if Earth had two polar oceans, it would have no ice, and Co2 would have NOTHING to do with that....
If Earth had two polar oceans and CO2 below 400 ppm, we WOULD have ice at both poles.

LMFAO!@!!!!

THEY HAVE NO OCEAN RISE

THAT IS WHAT THEY SPEND OUR TAXDOLLARS DOING = color FUDGE CHARTS OF COMPLETE BULLSHIT

For weeks we have asked for

ONE SINGLE PHOTO

of a landmark sinking. So far, we have the same response as for the question SHOW US A PHOTO of "OSAMA" in Saudi

NONE
You are the stupidest motherfucker I have ever had the misfortune to come across and I don't think there's a single person on this board, no matter their politics or AGW stance, that disagrees.

If Earth had two polar oceans and CO2 below 400 ppm, we WOULD have ice at both poles.

BULLSHIT.

Where is the ice today

90% on AA
7% on Greenland

All that would be gone. All the ice those two dump into the oceans would be gone. Ocean temps would rise at least 25F

No more sea ice

Atmosphere would expand, because ice age glacier traps compressed gas. More atmospheric pressure at high altitudes, bye bye mountain ice....

You are the stupidest motherfucker I have ever had the misfortune to come across and I don't think there's a single person on this board, no matter their politics or AGW stance, that disagrees.

And you live in Florida, Israeli.... which is why you never heard of the USE of the word CANE....

BULLSHIT.

Where is the ice today

90% on AA
7% on Greenland

All that would be gone. All the ice those two dump into the oceans would be gone. Ocean temps would rise at least 25F

No more sea ice

Atmosphere would expand, because ice age glacier traps compressed gas. More atmospheric pressure at high altitudes, bye bye mountain ice....
The North Pole is still covered with ice. Paleogeological records indicate that when CO2 levels were below 400 ppm we had ice at both poles you stupid fuck.

And land moves...

Still struggling to see what point is being made here. How about you just tell me what it is you're trying to say instead of all this cryptic bullshit.

The only real warming in the data your heroes have is from growing urban areas on the surface - urban heat sink effect.

Even with that, the atmosphere is still NOT WARMING despite a healthy rise in Co2....

THEORY REJECTED

I doubt you have a clue what my position on global warming is.

Why? Because you've put zero effort into finding out. Joke's on you. You could have a proper conversation and figure out what my view on global warming and man made global warming is, or you could just tell me what you think my view is.

The latter seems pretty fucking pointless.

Still struggling to see what point is being made here. How about you just tell me what it is you're trying to say instead of all this cryptic bullshit.

Ice controls climate

Amount of ice is dictated by land near poles

Land moves

Show me a map of Earth with any land formation and I can tell you its climate.

Two polar oceans = no ice, extremely warm, huge storms, raining all the time, no direct sunlight at all
Two polar continents, two Antarcticas = 80%+++ more ice, much colder, very little moisture in atmosphere

Earth climate change is 99%+ about where land is.

That is the truth of the DATA...

I doubt you have a clue what my position on global warming is.

Why? Because you've put zero effort into finding out. Joke's on you. You could have a proper conversation and figure out what my view on global warming and man made global warming is, or you could just tell me what you think my view is.

The latter seems pretty fucking pointless.

I do not care what your "view" is.

The DATA matters, you do not...

Forum List

Back