What EOs will President Cruz issue?

The Canada thing, too. The decent thing to do would have been to come back to the US to spawn him.

good one eagle. but if these leftist didn't already know about all of those then they shouldn't be involved in a political forum.

because all that makes them is trolls trolling

He would certainly never interpret the constitution the same way Obama does because Cruz is a tea bagger. And Cruz will not be the nominee. It's just his 15 minutes.

I have called the GOP primaries perfectly. Waiting in the wings is rubio, the eventual nominee. And if he blows it or doesn't survive it might be bush and rubio vp

And another far left drone narrative being ruin..

Granted they have no real proof of their religious dogma, but they run it without question..
Proof is in the pudding puddin. I told you carson was your token back just like Herman Cain.

You don't have a credible woman politician to run so you have your token gal pal carli who also never was a serious contender.

This is theater. So obvious to me. Fox news doesn't just report the news they create it.

See the far left drones proves they are the true racists!
Why because we point out how you don't have even one credible candidate in the GOP party that happens to be black or a woman?

What do you do for a living? It can't be something you're proud of. no way a guy who says far left drone that many times can be successful
How many black candidates or Hispanic candidates does the Democrat Party have?
What a fucking hypocrite.

but but but, they closed up that "Big Tent" for this election. Only the whites this election and they only gave them, HILLARY, as if Sanders ever had a shot. so they throw out the one they kicked to the curb the last time for that thug Obama. plays them for fools that party does

Forum List

Back