What everyone is overlooking about Kavanaugh

Oh well...hopefully Satan's protection will one day falter, when you least expect it.

health insurance companies can charge higher premiums for pre existing conditions. that would include hypertension, diabetes, cancer...

tick tick tick...

Ohhh look, the lying Nazi is spewing slander in hopes of creating fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

Show us where Kavanaugh has proposed such things, Herr Himmler?

Oh you can't? Well, that's because you're a fucking liar - it's the Nazi way.

Kavanaugh Dodges Question on Pre-Existing Condition Provision

The Future of Health Care Under Brett Kavanaugh: Part 2 - NWHN

lol...

So nothing then, Nazi?

Your source claims he "dodged," nothing supports the lie you told.

Such is your way, you are a notorious fucking liar.

why would he dodge if he was certain he wouldn't overturn that mandate? just like he dodged getting the FBI involved.
Your theory that the Democrat appointed justices on the court are not partisan couldn't be more absurd.

Liberal Dictionary:
=============================================
Partisan - not liberal.

Let's see if we understand this. A person is unfit for the Supreme Court because he got angry at people who were blatantly trying to derail his confirmation in every way possible, even to the extent of presuming him guilty until proven innocent.

He's angry because he's got something to hide.
If this was all just something pulled out of Feinstein's ass, he would have calmly welcomed any questions and an FBI investigation into the allegations.

they trash his reputation, his name, his family, and you expect him to calmly welcome questions from his attackers?

the clintons? lol....

where did I mentions the Clintons?

I was referring to the Senators on the Left on that committee

sorry- i read your reply differantly. i was referring that brett mentioning the clintons was a reason why he was being attacked by the (D)s... he listed hillary losing as one reason...
That is true. One of the big objections to Kavanaugh is that he was nominated by Trump. As the democrats said and have been saying they would not vote to confirm anyone nominated by the president.

[

he had a lot of very interesting salacious questions posed to clinton- quite sexual in nature... brett is a sick dude.

Really Nazi?

Post them.

Because I think you are once again lying.

You're a notorious fucking liar, after all. You have zero integrity or ethics - which I guess serves you as a Nazi.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...-memo-from-Brett-Kavanaugh-to-Judge-Starr.pdf

i always back up what i say, mutt. & btw,

you suck at trolling.

You spew all kinds of shit, Nazi.

So let's look at what was asked of Clinton.

upload_2018-9-30_10-48-21.png

Now is it pertinent to the case, Nazi?

If so, how is it "salacious?"

If this was all just something pulled out of Feinstein's ass, he would have calmly welcomed any questions and an FBI investigation into the allegations.

they trash his reputation, his name, his family, and you expect him to calmly welcome questions from his attackers?

the clintons? lol....

sorry- i read your reply differantly. i was referring that brett mentioning the clintons was a reason why he was being attacked by the (D)s... he listed hillary losing as one reason...
That is true. One of the big objections to Kavanaugh is that he was nominated by Trump. As the democrats said and have been saying they would not vote to confirm anyone nominated by the president.

trump is an illegit prez.

After the bullshit the Democrats pulled...you betcha. You reap what you sow bitches. Cry me a fucking river. Kavanaugh will hate you the same way I do...with good reason. Now fuck off.
You sound as ridiculous and as idiotic as Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh is unfit for a Supreme Court appointment for reasons other than accusations of sexual assault.

That Kavanaugh became unhinged with an asinine conspiracy theory rant is further confirmation that Kavanaugh is indeed unfit to serve.

Correct.

Kavanaugh’s ridiculous lies about why Democratic senators appropriately oppose his appointment rendered him a partisan politician, not an impartial jurist.

Kavanaugh is qualified to be a Fox ‘news’ talking head, not a Supreme Court justice.
I really hope that Kav is a partisan justice, just like the rest of them are. 5-4 in favor constitutionalism Gotta love it.

Let's see if we understand this. A person is unfit for the Supreme Court because he got angry at people who were blatantly trying to derail his confirmation in every way possible, even to the extent of presuming him guilty until proven innocent.

the clintons? lol....

Partially Hillary losing, partially Bills impeachment.

I can almost guarantee the Clintons have no love for Kavanaugh.

and Hillary losing MAY be one of the reasons the Committee is partisan, another is they fear the stacked court.

Correct.

Kavanaugh’s ridiculous lies about why Democratic senators appropriately oppose his appointment rendered him a partisan politician, not an impartial jurist.

Kavanaugh is qualified to be a Fox ‘news’ talking head, not a Supreme Court justice.
I really hope that Kav is a partisan justice, just like the rest of them are. 5-4 in favor constitutionalism Gotta love it.

it will be 6-3

[

he had a lot of very interesting salacious questions posed to clinton- quite sexual in nature... brett is a sick dude.

Really Nazi?

Post them.

You're a notorious fucking liar, after all. You have zero integrity or ethics - which I guess serves you as a Nazi.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...-memo-from-Brett-Kavanaugh-to-Judge-Starr.pdf

you suck at trolling.

View attachment 219460

mark judge is pertinent.

You know that Clinton is and was an adult taking advantage of a subordinate in the workplace. There is no application to Kavanaugh or his opinion.

The Nazi know it, she just thinks that unrelated slander and libel will somehow aid the leftist lynch mob.

the clintons? lol....

Admit it, that's just the sour grapes talking, right?

the clintons? lol....

Partially Hillary losing, partially Bills impeachment.

I can almost guarantee the Clintons have no love for Kavanaugh.

and Hillary losing MAY be one of the reasons the Committee is partisan, another is they fear the stacked court.

brett going off the rails showed he is ill equipped in his temperament to do the job. he flunked his interview.

the clintons? lol....

no

[

Really Nazi?

Post them.

you suck at trolling.

View attachment 219460

mark judge is pertinent.
Irrelevant if he can't remember it, right?

the clintons? lol....

Admit it, that's just the sour grapes talking, right?

we'll see what mueller has to say.

How was he partisan?
He was calling out the people who were against him.
It's not his fault if they are all from the democrat party.

[

Really Nazi?

Post them.

you suck at trolling.

View attachment 219460

mark judge is pertinent.
Irrelevant if he can't remember it, right?

maybe being under oath will change that, right? a letter from his attorney is mighty differant than speaking to the feds.

right?

the clintons? lol....

no

да

Forum List

Back