What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary Clinton State department emails on her private server were released due to freedom of information act requests, not by the Russian operative hackers.

The emails from the DNC, DCCC, and Podesta, were hacked and stolen emails... those were not from Hillary Clinton's server.

correct, the 30,000 from her personal server were destroyed. Do you care why they were so determined to keep you and me from seeing them?
Is it really hard to understand why a political figure would want to keep their private correspondence private? Do you see how the media politicizes every little thing they find? Look at the text messages they found between Strzok and Page. It’s a no brainer why she wanted a private server and secure deletions of her corresponence. That doesn’t mean it’s a deep state cover up like y’all like to imply.
But all you snowflakes can't understan why Trump wouldn't want to publish his tax retuns.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

We know exactly why your oirange POIS leader does niot want to release his tax returns.

1) He is in debt far more than he lets on
2) He in in bed financially with Russian banks controlled by Putin
3) His entire business is a scam

bullshit. If he released his returns (which are hundreds of pages) you assholes on the left would pull out one page, make up lies about it, and it would waste hundreds of hours refuting your lies.

How about the returns from the "tax-exempt" Clinton foundation? Would you be interested in knowing what happened to the millions they collected for Haiti relief after the hurricane? That money never got to Haiti. Do you care about that corruption?

I am merely pointing out the disingenuousness of you liberals.

No, dope. Tax document are just data entered on a form. There is nothing to spin. It's either true and accurate or it's not.

Thirty years of Clinton tax returns are publicly available. Their foundation financials are publicly available. Trump's are not.

Whos hiding what?

I'm still waiting . . . . has a single Leftard given just ONE clear example yet of exactly where and when Russia affected and changed votes as per the OP of this thread?

Nah, still didn't think so. . . .

The actual affects aren't quantifiable but logic informs us that it didn't need to be very many whose votes were influenced by Russian efforts.

Just their social media operations alone reached over 126 million people. Trump won the three key electoral states by a margin of only 77k votes.

77k/126 m =.0006%

That is the percentage that needed to be affected to get the desired outcome. Certainly within reason.

The phrase "they reached 126 million people" is meaningless. What does "reached" mean, someone may have seen a single tweet? It doesn't mean anything. Where is the evidence for your claim? Are you including the Wikileaks emails which the Russians weren't even responsible for?

No, dope, I'm not including wikileaks. That's why I said, "just their social media operations alone". When you include the entirety of their operations, that number shrinks exponentially. If you add in Comey's contribution it becomes undeniable that the election was influenced against Clinton.
You mean the $100,000 the spent on Facebook? Yeah, I'm sure that had a big impact compared to the $1.5 billion Hillary spent on her campaign. Hillary only spent 15,000 times more than the Russians spent on bots.

e7cbe281dc6c7076c762769ff0217b6e.jpg
that you need to hand to the prosecutor, he was teary eyed after losing to the judge yesterday. manafort will be the pill that ends this patient!

And what about the substance of the testimony? Any comment?

The concept of an 'Ongoing' investigation is obviously beyond you.

Prosecutors do not disclose information about an 'Ongoing' investigation. So the fact that you do not have much information about the Mueller investigation is not surprising.

But based on what has leaked out, and of the indictments so far, it certainly looks like Trump is toast.

Can we be a bit forward thinking and start debating Pres. Pence now?
/----/ If there was evidence on Trump it would have leaked by now to drive the numbers down.

Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office.

Mueller is just making sure that all the 'Is' are dotted and the 'Ts' crossed.

Besides which he knows that the spineless GOP weenies in congress will never impeach Trump no matter what, so he's just biding time for a responsible congress to get elected.
/-----/ "Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office." Here is what PRIVATE CITIZEN TRUMP said:
July 27, 2016” — “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, looking directly into TV cameras, at a press conference in Florida. So the next dem president can be impeached for things he/she said while a private citizen? Are you sure you want to go down that road?

It's simpler than that. THere was nothing but sarcasm in that statement on a debate stage in front of Gawd and everybody. Folks that don't get that are clinically deranged That's NOT legal evidence of "conspiring of Russia".

However, PAYING russian Intel pros and former foreign spy for dirt on your opponent like Hillary did IS a crime. ESPECIALLY when the CIA/DNI/FBI help you pass that shit dossier to American people and a FUCKING FISA court as a legitimate American Intel product.

Need a 2nd special counsel for that whole collusion to abuse the govt power...
Why doesn’t Sessions and Wray arrest Clinton for buying the dossier? If it’s so cut and dry and if Trumps people are running the DOJ and FBI then why hasn’t that happened?

Because Repubs are whimps. Theyre afraid of being pummeled by the heavy artillery of the press. And Sessions is hiding under his desk or something. Never hire a Senator to be the chief law enforcer of the land.

There's deals being made. That's why. Under ALL of this is the FACT that the NSA Big Brother Spy Machine was hijacked and weaponized for political purposes. And NO ONE (well 95% of them) in Congress wants to go there and ADMIT that it happened because they all LOVE the idea of Domestic Spying.

So there will be deals to LIMIT the carnage. That's why when it was discovered that spies HAD been inserted into the Trump campaign (actually instigators and pranksters -- more than spies or informants) -- even Trey Gowdy and some of Liberty Caucus was making the "back-up" noise. Because that part implicates the actual INTEL agencies -- not just the FBI.

Sessions DOES HAVE a team in Arkansas thats' growing as big as Mueller's team investigating all this. And the FBI IGeneral still has TWO more reports that are supposed to dump this year. If the Repubs want to preserve their party -- they should be SCREAMING for a 2nd special counsel NOW. BEFORE the midterms.

But they are chickenshits. And I repeat myself. Regardless of how the midterms go, the anger is building over all the seriousness of these revelations. They are the largest political scandal of our lifetimes. And there WILL eventually be mass demonstrations and demands for justice. Repubs and Indies and all the ones without TDSydrome.

Seth Rich exactly
Totally discredited after investigation... Doob still believe it. Who needs evidence or anything at all?
All the evidence is out! Lack of actual law is shameful.
High School grad GOP pundits talking is not evidence. Let's have an example, super duper.
You believe an indictment is evidence, so who are you to be telling us?

I'm gonna give you some free advice, loser.

An indictment, especially one put forth by the federal govt, is as life altering as it gets. Just ask Manafort.
It is undertaken in a very serious manner by very serious people. It is not done lightly or frivolously. The repercussions are equally serious and damaging. It's not something that can dismissed as easily you portray. Only a true fool would think so. As we have seen, a guilty plea is far preferable.
/——/ Or in sore loser democRATs terms just another tool to get Trump.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
Change the channel and you will hear, super duper.
/——/ Switching to CNN is like watching the Cartoon Network.

....usually if the MSM doesn't report factual evidence, there is usually no concrete/smoking gun
..such as the Michael Brown case
it's iffy iffy/he said she said/etc

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.
Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts
You’re an idiot. The FBI investigated exact copies of the DNC’s hard drives and phishing IS hacking.
/——/ Those copies were never verified, no one can claim they were exact copies or were not altered, completely inadmissible in court. No chain of custody.

Loser.

While you're arguing over "the server", Mueller has gone well beyond that and indicted by name those involved, explained how and when it was perpetrated and how it was distributed and even financed. The "server" would not have given those details.

Conclusion: the server was not needed in the way you imagine and you are too dumb to see that.
And, they had a copy of the sever, which was good enough....

They never even asked Podesta or the DCCC for their servers....or asked for the State Voter Registration servers hacked in to.... they do NOT need the original server, as you stated....

These brainless fools are just mouthing off, and Simon Says-ing the Trumpster.... facts seem to matter naught.

Or you could just listen to Trump.
Trump said Obama did nothing.
So, if whatever Russia did was enough for Trump to say "obama did nothing" about it, then Russia must have done something worth Obama doing something in response.

Alternately, you could look at what the Russians are doing right now.

Or you could just listen to Trump.
Trump said Obama did nothing.
So, if whatever Russia did was enough for Trump to say "obama did nothing" about it, then Russia must have done something worth Obama doing something in response.

Alternately, you could look at what the Russians are doing right now.
/——-/ And If Obozo did nothing it means nothing was going on.

They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.
Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts
You’re an idiot. The FBI investigated exact copies of the DNC’s hard drives and phishing IS hacking.
/——/ Those copies were never verified, no one can claim they were exact copies or were not altered, completely inadmissible in court. No chain of custody.

Loser.

While you're arguing over "the server", Mueller has gone well beyond that and indicted by name those involved, explained how and when it was perpetrated and how it was distributed and even financed. The "server" would not have given those details.

Conclusion: the server was not needed in the way you imagine and you are too dumb to see that.
And, they had a copy of the sever, which was good enough....

They never even asked Podesta or the DCCC for their servers....or asked for the State Voter Registration servers hacked in to.... they do NOT need the original server, as you stated....

These brainless fools are just mouthing off, and Simon Says-ing the Trumpster.... facts seem to matter naught.
/——/ Ever hear of the Chain of Custody? There was none. The copies could have been manipulated just like theCohen Trump tape that is cut off at the word “check.”
Chain of custody (CoC), in legal contexts, refers to the chronological documentation or paper trail that records the sequence of custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of physical or electronic evidence.

Where does this claim that none of the dossier has been corroborated, in fact a great deal of it has. The main theme was the kremlin helped Trump and hurt Hillary; which as been proven to have ocurred.
And about this spying on Trump, that one is false as well.

Get your facts straight, or provide references to your assertions, otherwise youre just talking out of your ass.
Andrew McCabe testified before Congress that nothing in the "dossier" has been verified. How many times do you dumbasses have to be told that?
Dont you know that news from June 2018 overrides news for Dec 2017?
What news "overrides" McCabes testimony?
About the verification of dossier:
Some of the dossier's broad threads have now been independently corroborated.

Its really just absurd at this point, because its been proven that Kremlin-linked operatives worked to help Trump and to hurt Hillary, so the basic theme of the dossier is sound.
Your link is fake news propaganda. The AP is the fakest of fake news. Their opinion of the "dossier" is absolutely worthless. Even if your imbecile claim is true that the Kremlin tried to help Trump, it proves nothing. The claim is that Trump "colluded" with the Russians. You don't have a shred of evidence for that. Even if you did, "collusion" isn't illegal.
Nunes said collusion can be a crime, and we all know how much you guys love nunes.

"We have to keep the majority. If we do not keep the majority, all of this goes way," he warned.

I hope you don’t mind if I take the FBI’s word about it over an Internet freak like you. They say it’s an appropriate substitute.
Yes, we do mind. The FBI's word isn't worth jack shit.

LOLOLOLOL

Cries the USMB’s fuckingest fucking moron.

:lmao:

Fucking moron... nothing you say means anything, you’ve so completely discredited yourself over the years.

Meanwhile, the FBI remains one of our trusted law enforcement agencies, despite your delusions. When they say we’ve been hacked — we’ve been hacked. And no amount of shaking your cane at the sky is going to change that.
"Trust the FBI" is the moron's motto.
Even funnier — trust bripat9643 is yours.

:lmao:
Wrong, asshole, I don't ask anyone to trust me. Relying on authority to determine what you think is a snowflake thing. Everything you believe is what someone told you to believe.

When you point your finger at someone else, there are four pointing back at you.

You deny anything published by the mainstream media and you believe Donald Trump. Your picture is in the dictionary beside the definition of “gullible partisan idiot”.

You don’t fact check, and you refuse to accept any facts that you don’t like.

We know exactly why your oirange POIS leader does niot want to release his tax returns.

bullshit. If he released his returns (which are hundreds of pages) you assholes on the left would pull out one page, make up lies about it, and it would waste hundreds of hours refuting your lies.

How about the returns from the "tax-exempt" Clinton foundation? Would you be interested in knowing what happened to the millions they collected for Haiti relief after the hurricane? That money never got to Haiti. Do you care about that corruption?

And you wonder why the FBI doesn’t want to hand over documents to the Nunes crew... yes both parties are dishonest hyperbolic overpoliticizers of anything they can get their hands on. A lot of corruption in Washington. But we gotta decide as citizens do we play team sports or do call for honesty and transparency so we can make the best decisions possible?

The real reason is that every time they do, the documents contain material embarrassing to the FBI and the douchebags who run it.
That’s a lie. Nice try
No, that isn't true. Every time a redaction in the documents is removed, it reveals something embarrassing to Rosenstein or the FBI.

Another ignorant lying POS Trumpette trashing our intelligence services to protect their orange buddy who is a proven fraud & liar.

I'm still waiting . . . . has a single Leftard given just ONE clear example yet of exactly where and when Russia affected and changed votes as per the OP of this thread?

Nah, still didn't think so. . . .

The actual affects aren't quantifiable but logic informs us that it didn't need to be very many whose votes were influenced by Russian efforts.

Just their social media operations alone reached over 126 million people. Trump won the three key electoral states by a margin of only 77k votes.

77k/126 m =.0006%

That is the percentage that needed to be affected to get the desired outcome. Certainly within reason.

I'm not impressed and I'm not even in this war. You had a handful of Russian trolls posting pics of Hillary in a witch outfit and spending a GRAND TOTAL on Facebook of LESS than $80K.. And AFTER the election, these jokers started to organize anti-Trump activities !!!!

So -- it's INCONCEIVABLE that a prank campaign like that had ANY effect on ANY votes. It DID NOT REACH that many people. Just like the nuisance ads here at USMB. How many of those have YOU clicked on?

Now lets compare that "election meddling" damage to Hillary/DNC hiring a foreign national and a bunch of Russian Intel pros to compile a "Trump dossier" that was a POS. The POS dossier was MARKETED AND RELEASED with the conspiracy help of Brennan/Clapper/FBI. FBI was even paying Steele. THAT STORY made front page national news and airtime for the 2 weeks before the vote.

Was that a 1000 times more influential? Or only 100 times more influential?

Of course you are not impressed. You loyal Trumpkins will never question how Don the Con got elected.

Like your Dear Leader- you promote fake news- rather than reality.

The reality was laid out pretty clearly in the latest indictment of Russian agents.

Russia actively tried to- and succeeded- in hacking the DNC- and leaked that information specifically to harm Hillary Clinton in the election. That reached pretty much every voter in America.

You Trumpkins keep trying to promote a story that all the Russians did was post some crap on FB- but you know that the Russians did much more.

The only question is why you want to protect the Russians. We know why you want to protect Don the Con- but why the Russians?
So far no credible evidence has been published showing that the Russians hacked the DNC server. They were never even examined, so how can anyone credibly make such a claim? It's pure horseshit spewed by a few government officials who don't want their agencies to become the total laughing stocks they deserve to be.

2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN

Yes and? That doesn't change the fact that Putin wanted and helped Trump to win.

Just ask Putin...

Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election
/——/ Hildabeast was for sale to the highest bidder. Trump isn’t

17 mostly Republican investigations costing in excess of $100 million dollars of taxpayers money say otherwise. Audited financial statesments for both her personal taxes and the Clinton Foundation taxes, all of which are available to the public, say otherwise.

We can’t make any of these statements about Trump because he hasn’t released his business tax returns or his personal taxes. We have no idea what Trump’s sources of income are, or who he owes money to.

indicting Russians for activity that they took part in while in Russia is a total waste of time and money, those 17 Russians will never stand trial in the USA.

Trump's tax return gets audited every year by the IRS, the same IRS that targeted conservative organizations. If he was doing anything illegal, the Obama IRS would have brought it public during Obama's 8 years.

I said nothing about Russian indictments.

The information in Trump’s tax returns that the country needs to see, has nothing to do with whether or not Trump paid the right amount of taxes on his income.

What needs to be seen are the sources of Trump’s income - where and how is he making his money. We also need to see who who owes money to and how much.

Since the late 1990’s, American banks have refused to bankroll Trump’s projects. Both Eric and Don Jr. have said they get a lot of their money from Russia. The Trump Hotel in Toronto was owned by a Russian, and run (into bankruptcy) by the Trump Corporation.

I have often wondered if the bankruptcy of the Trump golf resort in Puerto Rico wasn’t a factor in Trump’s treatment of the island after Maria. Trump blamed the Puerto Rican government for the failure of this resort and he stuck them with an unpaid bill of $33 million for infrastructure built for the resort. Trump is cruel and vindictive to the core.

Trump's Puerto Rico Golf Venture: Not Such A Great Deal

Recently, the Chinese government loaned half a billion dollars to Trump Indonesia Resort.

So where does Trump’s income come from. Who does he owe money to? They go to the core of the central questions of: can anyone hold anything over this President?

Trump is the only President in history not to divest his holdings upon election. I don’t think knowing where his money comes from and who he owes is too much to ask.

All you ask is in the Financial disclosure forms filed annually. 100s' of pages. Publically viewable. Income, holdings, Loans......all spelled out. But you people know all of this. Pathetic.

No the information is not the same.

Trump promised he would but you have accepted thew fact that Trump lies & you don't care.

The primary was not rigged and Hillary actually received the most votes

Something Crooked Donnie cannot say

were you unconscious during 2016? the dem super delegates overrode the votes of the dem primary voters in order to deny Bernie and give the nomination to crooked Hillary.

the entire PV vote delta was in California. 3 million more caliprunians voted for Hillary than for Trump, BFD, Trump got 306 EC votes and that's how we elect presidents.
were you unconscious during 2016? the dem super delegates overrode the votes of the dem primary voters in order to deny Bernie and give the nomination to crooked Hillary.

Liar.

Clinton won hadily with regular delegates. She didn't need a single super to beat Sanders, loser.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 â?? Democratic Delegate Count

the super delegates are included in those delegate counts, doofus, loser, asshole, dipshit

the super delegates are included in those delegate counts, doofus, loser, asshole, dipshit

Look at it again, retard.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 â?? Democratic Delegate Count

Bernie won early states yet the beast got more delegates. Bernies momentum was squashed. Bernie voters saw it was hopeless, they stopped voting for him. It really is not that difficult to understand what happened. Why do you make other posters spoon feed you?
Another Bernie whiner.

Maybe if Bernie wanted to win the nomination for the Democrat Party's candidate he should have actually been fucking Democrsat for more than a year.

Its really just absurd at this point, because its been proven that Kremlin-linked operatives worked to help Trump and to hurt Hillary, so the basic theme of the dossier is sound.
Your link is fake news propaganda. The AP is the fakest of fake news. Their opinion of the "dossier" is absolutely worthless. Even if your imbecile claim is true that the Kremlin tried to help Trump, it proves nothing. The claim is that Trump "colluded" with the Russians. You don't have a shred of evidence for that. Even if you did, "collusion" isn't illegal.
The news media is just the messenger.
Its US intelligence agencies which corroborated these parts of dossier, and also special council investigators did the same. The senate intelligence committee also agrees.
No one has "corroborated" anything, moron. Mueller has never commented on the dossier, and neither has the Senate intelligence committee. You're just plain full of shit. You dumbass turds keep trying to rehabilitate the "dossier" because it's the only thing baring a resemblance to evidence that you have against Trump. Unfortunately for you it's a total pile of crap.
The senate intelligence committee statement is right here:
“The Committee has spent the last 16 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft and analytic work underpinning the Intelligence Community Assessment and sees no reason to dispute the conclusions,” said Richard Burr.
You can see his actual report here.

The dossier and the US intellegence agencies and the senate intellegence committee all agree that kremlin-linked operatives worked to help Trump and Hurt Hillary.

Where does it say the dossier was validated?
Where was it proven to be wrong?

Where does this claim that none of the dossier has been corroborated, in fact a great deal of it has. The main theme was the kremlin helped Trump and hurt Hillary; which as been proven to have ocurred.
And about this spying on Trump, that one is false as well.

Get your facts straight, or provide references to your assertions, otherwise youre just talking out of your ass.
Andrew McCabe testified before Congress that nothing in the "dossier" has been verified. How many times do you dumbasses have to be told that?
Dont you know that news from June 2018 overrides news for Dec 2017?
What news "overrides" McCabes testimony?

"Everyone is lying but me" Only you are dumb enough to believe that load of crap.

correct, the 30,000 from her personal server were destroyed. Do you care why they were so determined to keep you and me from seeing them?
Is it really hard to understand why a political figure would want to keep their private correspondence private? Do you see how the media politicizes every little thing they find? Look at the text messages they found between Strzok and Page. It’s a no brainer why she wanted a private server and secure deletions of her corresponence. That doesn’t mean it’s a deep state cover up like y’all like to imply.
But all you snowflakes can't understan why Trump wouldn't want to publish his tax retuns.

No, dope. Tax document are just data entered on a form. There is nothing to spin. It's either true and accurate or it's not.

Thirty years of Clinton tax returns are publicly available. Their foundation financials are publicly available. Trump's are not.

Whos hiding what?

I don't think anyone is hiding anything about Trump's taxes. As I said, he gets audited every year, the Obama IRS audited him for 8 years, the same IRS that targeted conservative groups and conservative individuals. If Trump was doing anything illegal it would be public by now.

and you are very naïve if you think that Trump haters could not pull out one page and make up lies about it.

Yes, the Clinton foundation records are available, but they don't show where all the millions collected for Haiti went, we know they didn't go to Haiti, so where do you think they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back