What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary Clinton State department emails on her private server were released due to freedom of information act requests, not by the Russian operative hackers.

The emails from the DNC, DCCC, and Podesta, were hacked and stolen emails... those were not from Hillary Clinton's server.

correct, the 30,000 from her personal server were destroyed. Do you care why they were so determined to keep you and me from seeing them?
Is it really hard to understand why a political figure would want to keep their private correspondence private? Do you see how the media politicizes every little thing they find? Look at the text messages they found between Strzok and Page. It’s a no brainer why she wanted a private server and secure deletions of her corresponence. That doesn’t mean it’s a deep state cover up like y’all like to imply.
But all you snowflakes can't understan why Trump wouldn't want to publish his tax retuns.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

We know exactly why your oirange POIS leader does niot want to release his tax returns.

1) He is in debt far more than he lets on
2) He in in bed financially with Russian banks controlled by Putin
3) His entire business is a scam

1) lie.
2) lie.
3) lie.

We know why everyone thinks you're a lying douchebag: everything in your posts is a lie.

How do you know?

How does anyone know?

Jr said they get their money from Russian banks yet Trump says no.

Many of Trump's businesses were scams like Trump U.

She did. She got even more rich from the uranium deal.

Who colluded with Russia other than Hillary?

^^^ fake news ^^^ debunked 1000x. why do you need to lie in order to support your 'president'?
Here it is again.

Hillary is clean. Trump is a criminal.

How does one hold those two opinions in their mind?

Partisanship warps the brain.

uh-huh. i am no hillary fan so let's get that straight. didn't vote for slick willy either.

however, i voted for her 'cause she's not putin's bitch & a traitor. & she wasn't the sole individual who signed off on that, lest ye forget. but you go on with your blind hatred.

Putin owned Hillary, he has the 30,000 missing emails, he paid bubba 450K for a 20 minute speech, Russians gave 145 million to the Clinton foundation. He had tons of data to use to blackmail her into doing exactly what he wanted. To say that Putin preferred Trump is the height of stupidity.
Great, let’s see your proof Russia gave $145 million to the Clinton Foundation......

When you fail to prove that... and you will.... you will expose yourself yet again as the liar you are.

:dance:
Redfish, not answering is failing to prove your idiotic claim. Congrats! Everyone here gets to see you lied again.

correct, the 30,000 from her personal server were destroyed. Do you care why they were so determined to keep you and me from seeing them?
Is it really hard to understand why a political figure would want to keep their private correspondence private? Do you see how the media politicizes every little thing they find? Look at the text messages they found between Strzok and Page. It’s a no brainer why she wanted a private server and secure deletions of her corresponence. That doesn’t mean it’s a deep state cover up like y’all like to imply.
But all you snowflakes can't understan why Trump wouldn't want to publish his tax retuns.

We know exactly why your oirange POIS leader does niot want to release his tax returns.

1) lie.
2) lie.
3) lie.

We know why everyone thinks you're a lying douchebag: everything in your posts is a lie.

How do you know?

How does anyone know?

there is nothing illegal about dealing with foreign banks. I would venture that 95% of congress has money in Swiss, Cayman, or Russian banks.

Trump U was a failed business, the students were made whole financially. Not all businesses are successful, Solyndra for example, funded by Obama with OUR tax money.

bullshit. If he released his returns (which are hundreds of pages) you assholes on the left would pull out one page, make up lies about it, and it would waste hundreds of hours refuting your lies.

How about the returns from the "tax-exempt" Clinton foundation? Would you be interested in knowing what happened to the millions they collected for Haiti relief after the hurricane? That money never got to Haiti. Do you care about that corruption?

I am merely pointing out the disingenuousness of you liberals.

No, dope. Tax document are just data entered on a form. There is nothing to spin. It's either true and accurate or it's not.

Thirty years of Clinton tax returns are publicly available. Their foundation financials are publicly available. Trump's are not.

Whos hiding what?

I don't think anyone is hiding anything about Trump's taxes. As I said, he gets audited every year, the Obama IRS audited him for 8 years, the same IRS that targeted conservative groups and conservative individuals. If Trump was doing anything illegal it would be public by now.

and you are very naïve if you think that Trump haters could not pull out one page and make up lies about it.

Yes, the Clinton foundation records are available, but they don't show where all the millions collected for Haiti went, we know they didn't go to Haiti, so where do you think they are?
LOLOL

You can’t talk about Trump without trying to divert the conversation to be about the Clinton’s or the Obama’s, can ya? :badgrin:

bullshit. If he released his returns (which are hundreds of pages) you assholes on the left would pull out one page, make up lies about it, and it would waste hundreds of hours refuting your lies.

How about the returns from the "tax-exempt" Clinton foundation? Would you be interested in knowing what happened to the millions they collected for Haiti relief after the hurricane? That money never got to Haiti. Do you care about that corruption?

No, dope. Tax document are just data entered on a form. There is nothing to spin. It's either true and accurate or it's not.

Thirty years of Clinton tax returns are publicly available. Their foundation financials are publicly available. Trump's are not.

Whos hiding what?

I don't think anyone is hiding anything about Trump's taxes. As I said, he gets audited every year, the Obama IRS audited him for 8 years, the same IRS that targeted conservative groups and conservative individuals. If Trump was doing anything illegal it would be public by now.

and you are very naïve if you think that Trump haters could not pull out one page and make up lies about it.

Yes, the Clinton foundation records are available, but they don't show where all the millions collected for Haiti went, we know they didn't go to Haiti, so where do you think they are?

The haiti thing has been widely reported. Foundation audited. No foul play in Haiti. Haiti relief efforts have been an issue for all those trying to help.

We don't want to see the tax returns for legality aspects. He want to know about Trump's businesses especially to whom he owes money, who he is bed with in Russia, etc

You assholes believe Trump when he says he is worth so much & blah blah blah. The man is a proven liar. Why the fuck do you believe anything he says?

1) lie.
2) lie.
3) lie.

How do you know?

How does anyone know?

there is nothing illegal about dealing with foreign banks. I would venture that 95% of congress has money in Swiss, Cayman, or Russian banks.

Trump U was a failed business, the students were made whole financially. Not all businesses are successful, Solyndra for example, funded by Obama with OUR tax money.
Trump U was a scam for which he got sued and settled for millions.

^^^ fake news ^^^ debunked 1000x. why do you need to lie in order to support your 'president'?
Here it is again.

uh-huh. i am no hillary fan so let's get that straight. didn't vote for slick willy either.

however, i voted for her 'cause she's not putin's bitch & a traitor. & she wasn't the sole individual who signed off on that, lest ye forget. but you go on with your blind hatred.

Putin owned Hillary, he has the 30,000 missing emails, he paid bubba 450K for a 20 minute speech, Russians gave 145 million to the Clinton foundation. He had tons of data to use to blackmail her into doing exactly what he wanted. To say that Putin preferred Trump is the height of stupidity.
Great, let’s see your proof Russia gave $145 million to the Clinton Foundation......

When you fail to prove that... and you will.... you will expose yourself yet again as the liar you are.

Redfish, not answering is failing to prove your idiotic claim. Congrats! Everyone here gets to see you lied again.

from the far left NY Times

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Whos hiding what?

The haiti thing has been widely reported. Foundation audited. No foul play in Haiti. Haiti relief efforts have been an issue for all those trying to help.

We don't want to see the tax returns for legality aspects. He want to know about Trump's businesses especially to whom he owes money, who he is bed with in Russia, etc

You assholes believe Trump when he says he is worth so much & blah blah blah. The man is a proven liar. Why the fuck do you believe anything he says?

those audits showed that only 10% of the money collected by the foundation got to Haiti, the rest went for "salaries and expenses" i.e. the Clinton family bank accounts.

Hillary Clinton State department emails on her private server were released due to freedom of information act requests, not by the Russian operative hackers.

The emails from the DNC, DCCC, and Podesta, were hacked and stolen emails... those were not from Hillary Clinton's server.

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

You're kidding. The fix was in, Hillary was guaranteed the position of President. You idiots on the left needed a backup plan in case she did lose.

That is QTARD nonsense.why would our entire intel infrastructure be loyal to Clinton?

Our entire intel infrastructure is not loyal to Clinton. Just the idiots at the top....dumbass.

So all of the people Donald Trump appointed to head the Justice Department, and the FBI, are loyal to the Clintons? Then why did Comey announce he was re-opening the Clinton Investigation days before the election.

Your statement makes no sense considering that these agencies were headed by Republicans for 10 of the twenty five years the Clintons have been investigated, and they controlled the House and Senate for 12 more years when Democrats were in the White House.

One would think, given the animus of Republicans towards the Clintons and their investigations and attempts at removing them from office, that there is no loyalty protecting the Clintons at all.

1) lie.
2) lie.
3) lie.

How do you know?

How does anyone know?

it was a bad business venture, it failed. Happens every day. it was not funded with OUR tax dollars. However, solyndra was. Want to talk about that?

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

You're kidding. The fix was in, Hillary was guaranteed the position of President. You idiots on the left needed a backup plan in case she did lose.

That is QTARD nonsense.why would our entire intel infrastructure be loyal to Clinton?

Our entire intel infrastructure is not loyal to Clinton. Just the idiots at the top....dumbass.

So all of the people Donald Trump appointed to head the Justice Department, and the FBI, are loyal to the Clintons? Then why did Comey announce he was re-opening the Clinton Investigation days before the election.

Your statement makes no sense considering that these agencies were headed by Republicans for 10 of the twenty five years the Clintons have been investigated, and they controlled the House and Senate for 12 more years when Democrats were in the White House.

One would think, given the animus of Republicans towards the Clintons and their investigations and attempts at removing them from office, that there is no loyalty protecting the Clintons at all.

FBI and DOJ corruption is apparently nothing new. But it is very clear that Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey, and others were trying to rig the election by exonerating Hillary and attacking Trump with false documents paid for by the Clinton campaign.

Here it is again.

Great, now you prove you’re willing to lie to cover up your previous lies.

Nothing in that article states Russia gave the Clinton Foundation $145 million. In fact, the figure, $145 million doesn’t even appear anywhere in that article.

You failed to prove your idiotic claim that “Russians gave 145 million to the Clinton Foundation.”

You once again get caught lying.

Irrelevant

trump did not appoint them they were already there.

1) lie.
2) lie.
3) lie.

How do you know?

How does anyone know?

it was a bad business venture, it failed. Happens every day. it was not funded with OUR tax dollars. However, solyndra was. Want to talk about that?
He got sued for fraud, ya lying wingnut. :eusa_doh:

Nothing in that article states Russia gave the Clinton Foundation $145 million. In fact, the figure, $145 million doesn’t even appear anywhere in that article.

You failed to prove your idiotic claim that “Russians gave 145 million to the Clinton Foundation.”

so how many millions was it? If I misstated the amount, BFD. The point is the bribe was paid.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

The concept of an 'Ongoing' investigation is obviously beyond you.

Prosecutors do not disclose information about an 'Ongoing' investigation. So the fact that you do not have much information about the Mueller investigation is not surprising.

But based on what has leaked out, and of the indictments so far, it certainly looks like Trump is toast.

Can we be a bit forward thinking and start debating Pres. Pence now?
/----/ If there was evidence on Trump it would have leaked by now to drive the numbers down.

We don’t need leaks to watch Donald Trump obstructing justice and undermining the Mueller Investigation. The evidence is in his twitter feed every morning.

We don’t need leaks to see his obsequience and deference to Vladimir Putin and his adoption of Putin’s worldview of NATO and your strategic alliances.

We don’t need leaks to see the lies, misrepresentations and attempts to undermine the FBI and CIA.

Trump has admitted to collusion. He’s admitted his son lied to Congress. His former staffers are pleading guilty to crimes against America.

1) lie.
2) lie.
3) lie.

How do you know?

How does anyone know?

lawyers can put any words they want in a lawsuit, accusations do not equate to guilt. The suit was settled out of court.

Why don't you want to discuss the failed business called Solyndra, which Obama funded with our tax money?

so how many millions was it? If I misstated the amount, BFD. The point is the bribe was paid.
You’re still lying, even as you attempt to alter your claim. The article you linked states almost all of the money came from one single Canadian donor, not any Russians you lied about.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

The concept of an 'Ongoing' investigation is obviously beyond you.

Prosecutors do not disclose information about an 'Ongoing' investigation. So the fact that you do not have much information about the Mueller investigation is not surprising.

But based on what has leaked out, and of the indictments so far, it certainly looks like Trump is toast.

Can we be a bit forward thinking and start debating Pres. Pence now?
/----/ If there was evidence on Trump it would have leaked by now to drive the numbers down.

We don’t need leaks to watch Donald Trump obstructing justice and undermining the Mueller Investigation. The evidence is in his twitter feed every morning.

We don’t need leaks to see his obsequience and deference to Vladimir Putin and his adoption of Putin’s worldview of NATO and your strategic alliances.

We don’t need leaks to see the lies, misrepresentations and attempts to undermine the FBI and CIA.

Trump has admitted to collusion. He’s admitted his son lied to Congress. His former staffers are pleading guilty to crimes against America.

He just increased sanctions on Russia, I hardly see that as being in bed with Putin.

Its OK if you hate Trump, Its not OK if you keep posting lies.

How do you know?

How does anyone know?

lawyers can put any words they want in a lawsuit, accusations do not equate to guilt. The suit was settled out of court.

Why don't you want to discuss the failed business called Solyndra, which Obama funded with our tax money?
Lying wingnut, trump gave the ex-Trump U alumni who sued him for fraud, $25 million in a settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back