What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Isnt that the one that sued Stamford, Conn Board of Education for racial discrimination?
Idk, is she?

Since IM2 can’t tell us of any opportunities he’s been denied, maybe you can.
Can you give us an example of being denied the opportunity to become something more than someone who swallows everything democrats feed them?
Yep thats the same one.

Thats like asking someone when they stopped beating their dog. If youre serious you may want to rephrase your question so it makes sense.
Link?
Link to what?
Wtf? lol
A link that supports your claim of her suing the Stamford, Conn Board of Education for racial discrimination.
Were you too stupid to look it up yourself?

Racist threats case filed by Stamford High student settled for $37,500

I hope all the more qualified whites denied jobs or promotions to make this happen, are libs happy to take one for the team.

They/You aren't more qualified. That's what you don't seem to understand. This is just the right wings argument against diversity. You aren't more qualified or smarter. You are simply white. And the guy hiring is white.

If they have to put effort into making it happen, it is because hiring the best person for the job, was not giving them the diversity outcome you wanted.

THe CEO's just showed how much they give a damn about their white employees, ie zero.

Your assumption that whites look out for each other, is disproved by your own link.
Your assumption that white male CEO's should look out for you is ridiculous. What they are admitting is that racial bias plays a role in white 99% of their staff is white males. They need to look at themselves and keep this pledge.

Yea, it sucks to be me. A male white rich man. When it comes time to promote someone, they might give a minority or woman this pledge. I get what you are saying. But the fact is life is too fair for us rich white males. And you don't want the system to change because it works for a guy like you right now. But what happens when my kid marries a black and I have a black grandkid? I want the future to work for all Americans. Right now it's not fair for women or blacks because of racial bias that you may not even be aware you have.

There are more women in universities now than men. Stop whining.

With Kavanaugh Confirmation, GOP Commits Again To Patriarchy, Misogyny
The GOP is now essentially the last bastion of male dominance in a Me Too world.

With Kavanaugh Confirmation, GOP Commits Again To Patriarchy, Misogyny | HuffPost

Thanks to the Me Too movement, most corners of the culture are starting to listen to women when they come forward about sexual harassment and assault.

But not the GOP. The male-dominated party’s answer to Me Too is: deny and attack.

Republican senators, President Donald Trump and their allies in the conservative media put on a show of male anger, resentment and victimhood to force through the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh last week, even though he was credibly accused of sexual misconduct by three women.

And with his elevation to the Supreme Court, over the objection of so many women and sexual assault survivors, Republicans demonstrated their hard-line commitment to male supremacy.

Should have said WHITE male supremacy.

So, you know that we disagree with you, yet you assume we agree with you, and judge us accordingly.

YOu are bat shit crazy.

If they have to put effort into making it happen, it is because hiring the best person for the job, was not giving them the diversity outcome you wanted.

THe CEO's just showed how much they give a damn about their white employees, ie zero.

Your assumption that whites look out for each other, is disproved by your own link.
Your assumption that white male CEO's should look out for you is ridiculous. What they are admitting is that racial bias plays a role in white 99% of their staff is white males. They need to look at themselves and keep this pledge.

Yea, it sucks to be me. A male white rich man. When it comes time to promote someone, they might give a minority or woman this pledge. I get what you are saying. But the fact is life is too fair for us rich white males. And you don't want the system to change because it works for a guy like you right now. But what happens when my kid marries a black and I have a black grandkid? I want the future to work for all Americans. Right now it's not fair for women or blacks because of racial bias that you may not even be aware you have.

Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.
The business of business is to make money.
The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Also to make sure everyone is treated fairly and that means minorities and women.

Discriminating in favor of minorities and women, is not being fair to white males.

D'uh.

Isnt that the one that sued Stamford, Conn Board of Education for racial discrimination?
Idk, is she?

Can you give us an example of being denied the opportunity to become something more than someone who swallows everything democrats feed them?
Yep thats the same one.

Thats like asking someone when they stopped beating their dog. If youre serious you may want to rephrase your question so it makes sense.
Link?
Link to what?
Wtf? lol
A link that supports your claim of her suing the Stamford, Conn Board of Education for racial discrimination.

https://www.theroot.com/candace-owens-who-thinks-racism-is-all-in-the-past-go-1825536071

She's an opportunist. She would likely let the '"Pussy Grabber In Chief" grab hers for a buck or two.

Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.
The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

The nation is not fine. The middle class is suffering. THe working poor are being FUCKED.

Why do you not give a damn about your fellow Americans who are suffering?

Are you retarded?
I know you’re white and I’ve been calling you a self-hating Honky.

I do see where you are coming from and I can agree somewhat with you. Here goes. Ok, so I'm a hard working white guy and I get my masters at Michigan State like my brother did and instead of my brother getting his first shot at becoming a VP, maybe he would have never gotten the opportunity because the company was hell bent on finding a minority or woman for the job.

So I see where you white men are coming from. I get it. And I don't like that scenario either. But until the board rooms have a diverse look, companies that want to do the right thing are going to go out of their way to find a woman or minority.

My brother didn't want the VP job back after he stopped being VP a few years ago because he still makes the same $ but half the stress. So, they found a woman in the company to do it. She couldn't have done it without him but remember, he couldn't have done it without someone else's help either.

Anyways, long story short is now that she's a VP, it's hard to keep her. Other companies want her now that she's qualified to be VP because they too signed that diversity pledge. So, they paid her double what she was making now. So instead of $1 million a year she's now making $2 million a year.

My brother might quit and go work for her. She still can't do the job without him. There is so much she doesn't know. But that's not a slam on her. My brother has to surround himself with people who know all the HR shit he doesn't know. He's an expert in 3 or 4 out of 5 areas of HR so where he is weak, he hires people who are experts in those areas of HR.
I don't even know what the 5 things are in HR. Pensions, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, etc? I have no clue.

The problem with white men thinking as they do is they denied everybody but themselves the opportunity for 188 years overtly and still would be doing it if not for laws stopping them. Even with the laws, there are white men wo still practice this covertly. But they can't see the unfairness in that. If is nation was 100 percent white then whites should have all the jobs. But it is not and because white men refuse accept the fact this is a diverse nation diversity pledges became necessary. So the next time talk about this from the perspective of a non white who is smarter than the boss they trained.
It was white people who created laws to give blacks the same opportunities as everyone. It’s why we now have many successful black professionals in this country.

Why are you still complaining? Did they miss something that prevented you from accomplishing something?
It was white people that created laws to deprive Blacks of the same opportunities as everyone.
Are you going to go through life hating whites for something that happened before you were born? Something that democrats applauded and republicans fixed?

I think he's going through life trying to stop something neither democrats or republicans have fixed. For it was a democrat that signed the voting rights and civil rights act. These were democratic proposals. You can quit trying these lies, because all aren't as dumb as Kanye West. And some of us were actually alive when these things happened to know exactly how it went.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

The nation is not fine. The middle class is suffering. THe working poor are being FUCKED.

But #45 says we are in a "Thriving Economy".....thanks to him.

Then why do you continue to believe Drumpf when he says its all good?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The problem with white men thinking as they do is they denied everybody but themselves the opportunity for 188 years overtly and still would be doing it if not for laws stopping them. Even with the laws, there are white men wo still practice this covertly. But they can't see the unfairness in that. If is nation was 100 percent white then whites should have all the jobs. But it is not and because white men refuse accept the fact this is a diverse nation diversity pledges became necessary. So the next time talk about this from the perspective of a non white who is smarter than the boss they trained.
It was white people who created laws to give blacks the same opportunities as everyone. It’s why we now have many black professionals in this country.

Why are you still complaining? Did they miss something that prevented you from accomplishing something?

It was blacks who forced whites to make those laws and they still don't follow them.
What opportunities are you complaining about? Can you give us an example?

You can stop pretending you don't know.
Know what?

That I am not going to play your game.

Because "The BLACK GUY is out of the "WHITE HOUSE"

Idk, is she?

Yep thats the same one.

Link?
Link to what?
Wtf? lol

Find it yourself, Candice Owen settled with Stamford for 37,500 dollars in a racial discrimination suit. Stop asking us to prove everything we say when you don't.

It was white people who created laws to give blacks the same opportunities as everyone. It’s why we now have many black professionals in this country.

It was blacks who forced whites to make those laws and they still don't follow them.
What opportunities are you complaining about? Can you give us an example?

You can stop pretending you don't know.
Know what?

That I am not going to play your game.
I asked a simple question. How is that playing a game?

But #45 says we are in a "Thriving Economy".....thanks to him.

I do not believe that you are stupid enough to not understand how good macro economic numbers can hide significant negative trends for significant populations.

So, knock that shit off, and if you have a point to make, make it for real.

Idk, is she?

Yep thats the same one.

Link?
Link to what?
Wtf? lol

Find it yourself, Candice Owen settled with Stamford for 37,500 dollars in a racial discrimination suit. Stop asking us to prove everything we say when you don't.
Link?

Yep thats the same one.

Link?
Link to what?
Wtf? lol

Link?
No thanks. I just ate.

He is addressing the factors that have caused the long term issues for the middle class and working poor.

I have seen signs that it is having an impact.

I fully expect to see significant increases in wages before long.

Because "The BLACK GUY is out of the "WHITE HOUSE"

I have been an Ideological and Partisan REpublican since the 1980s.

Only a drooling moron would think that Obama's skin color ranked as an issue for me.

We’re now waiting for IM2 and Asclepias to tell us how they’ve been denied opportunities.

This should be entertaining.

View attachment 221357

You'll be waiting for the rest of your life because you, like every other white racist here, have been asked to do this:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

And none of you have done it.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
What exactly have the Ds done for blacks?

It is apparent both parties don’t give two shits about blacks, much like they treat the rest of the population. The exception is the ruling class. They get whatever they want, since they have all the money.

He is addressing the factors that have caused the long term issues for the middle class and working poor.

I have seen signs that it is having an impact.

I fully expect to see significant increases in wages before long.
Well you cant have it both ways. Either you accept that the middle class is doing great due to Obamas policies or you admit they are doing bad due to Drumpfs.

Forum List

Back