What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
What exactly have the Ds done for blacks?

It is apparent both parties don’t give two shits about blacks, much like they treat the rest of the population. The exception is the ruling class. They get whatever they want, since they have all the money.

More than republicans. Lincoln didn't even really free blacks. And we would be fools to join a party full of people like you and most of these other republicans here.
Not an R dummy.

You criticize Dishonest Abe yet you support the Ds, who during Abe’s time enslaved your ancestors. You really need to think before posting.
You do realize the Ds of Abes time are basically the same as R's of today right?

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

The nation is not fine. The middle class is suffering. THe working poor are being FUCKED.

Why do you not give a damn about your fellow Americans who are suffering?
Then why do you continue to believe Drumpf when he says its all good?

Because "The BLACK GUY is out of the "WHITE HOUSE"

I have been an Ideological and Partisan REpublican since the 1980s.

Only a drooling moron would think that Obama's skin color ranked as an issue for me.

You are all over different boards describing those on the left as "vile scum".

You are not "partisan" in your wildest dreams.

Save that nonsense for someone who is too stupid to see that you have "no clothes".

You place "political parties" over the good of America.
Who else thinks screaming is talking?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
What exactly have the Ds done for blacks?

It is apparent both parties don’t give two shits about blacks, much like they treat the rest of the population. The exception is the ruling class. They get whatever they want, since they have all the money.

More than republicans. Lincoln didn't even really free blacks. And we would be fools to join a party full of people like you and most of these other republicans here.
Not an R dummy.

You criticize Dishonest Abe yet you support the Ds, who during Abe’s time enslaved your ancestors. You really need to think before posting.

I am not supporting the democratic party of 1860.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

The nation is not fine. The middle class is suffering. THe working poor are being FUCKED.

He is addressing the factors that have caused the long term issues for the middle class and working poor.

I have seen signs that it is having an impact.

I fully expect to see significant increases in wages before long.
Well you cant have it both ways. Either you accept that the middle class is doing great due to Obamas policies or you admit they are doing bad due to Drumpfs.
Not Obama’s Policies.
Most middle aged people I know started being hired about 6 months into Trump.
Yeah. Drumpfs policies wont start kicking in until about next month through March. Thanks for admitting it was Obamas polices though.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He is addressing the factors that have caused the long term issues for the middle class and working poor.

Well you cant have it both ways. Either you accept that the middle class is doing great due to Obamas policies or you admit they are doing bad due to Drumpfs.

The issue of long term wage stagnation for the working poor and middle class go back to the late 60s, early 70s.

ANd save the baby talk for your fellow libs.
You sound like a brainless idiot as usual. Facts show the economy was getting better under Obama and this continued on into Drumpfs presidency. You cant tout a great economy and simultaneously claim people are suffering.

Macro economic numbers can be good, while major segments of the population are suffering.

That's something anyone not a drooling moron should be able to understand.

That you don't, or pretend not to, shows that you are either a drooling moron, or a liar.
Says the guy that cant make up his mind about what shape the economy is in. :cuckoo:
You’re the guy who still hasn’t said what opportunities he’s been denied.

How do you expect anyone here to take you seriously?

Not Obama’s Policies.
Yeah. Drumpfs policies wont start kicking in until about next month through March. Thanks for admitting it was Obamas polices though.
Confidence has caused people to start hire.
Hell, Americans are getting programming jobs for the first time since 2004.

You can stop pretending you don't know.
Know what?

That I am not going to play your game.
I asked a simple question. How is that playing a game?

Simple. You know what we are talking about, so why even ask the question? This is a common game played by you racists in forums like this.
Why do you keep saying I know when I’m asking?

What opportunities have you been denied?

You know what blacks have been denied so there is no reason to answer this question.

Know what?

Simple. You know what we are talking about, so why even ask the question? This is a common game played by you racists in forums like this.

You know what blacks have been denied so there is no reason to answer this question.
Al Sharpton marches?

The issue of long term wage stagnation for the working poor and middle class go back to the late 60s, early 70s.

You sound like a brainless idiot as usual. Facts show the economy was getting better under Obama and this continued on into Drumpfs presidency. You cant tout a great economy and simultaneously claim people are suffering.

Macro economic numbers can be good, while major segments of the population are suffering.

That you don't, or pretend not to, shows that you are either a drooling moron, or a liar.
Says the guy that cant make up his mind about what shape the economy is in. :cuckoo:

Doesnt matter what opportunities I have been denied. That doesnt change the fact that Blacks as a group are denied and have long been denied opportunities.

What gave you the idea I am worried about what you take serously?

Al Sharpton marches?
I would assume Al marches when he attends a march.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The facts are on his side, he has nothing to prove to you.

Al Sharpton marches?
Any manager over the age of 40 remembers your leaders and isn’t anxious for a repeat.
And you’re not doing yourself any favors here.
Make your neighborhoods safe and the word will get out.

But #45 says we are in a "Thriving Economy".....thanks to him.

I do not believe that you are stupid enough to not understand how good macro economic numbers can hide significant negative trends for significant populations.

So, knock that shit off, and if you have a point to make, make it for real.

Save it dude. I understand the ebb and flow of economic trends far better than you do. I've seen far more than you over time.

NO, your previous post showed that you do not.

#45 is thumping his chest on the coattails of the previous administration and when it is convenient to do so, you loyal sheep support him, but you are actually suffering in silence.

Your insults are not a supporting argument, libtard.

Trump economy is pretty good, relative to the last 40 years. But there are underlying issues, such as wage stagnation, that have been normal, and need to be changed.

His policies, if fully implemented, should reverse the reasons for that, and lead to long term wage growth.

What have YOU done to show your concern for those who are "suffering" as you you say?

Listened to criticism of the Republican Party and voted for major change.

No insults, WINGNUT. FACTS. When the last president was in office, he was barely sworn in before a pledge was made to make him a "one term president".

And was told repeatedly, "you're in charge, forget what you walked into".

Now this tax evading crook waltzes in, and has both the senate and the house under his control and can not even get out of his own way due to scandal after scandal....... but is taking credit for "unprecedented results"?

Wake the fuck up.

Please. Give us all some of that shit that you're smoking so we can be just as fucked up as you all are.

It’s looking like democrats have some blacks thinking they’re still victims, but they can’t give one example of being denied an opportunity.

Not Obama’s Policies.
Confidence has caused people to start hire.
Hell, Americans are getting programming jobs for the first time since 2004.
They didnt just start hiring 6 months ago though. They unemployment rate has steadily fallen under Obamas policies.

Al Sharpton marches?
Any manager over the age of 40 remembers your leaders and isn’t anxious for a repeat.

Make your hoods safer then make certain white organized crime stays out of ours.

It’s looking like democrats have some blacks still thinking they’re victims, but they can’t give one example of being held back.
I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:

He's trying all the tricks. :auiqs.jpg:

So do you. You brag you were this bad ass wrestler in college but won't be honest you wrestled at like 120 pounds gook.

Don't care. Call me a Nazi to my face, I break your arm. If you are a Nazi, I break both.

You're a Jew that subscribes to neo nazi ideology. You ain't breaking no arms here. I wrestled in college too. I don't think I am a bad ass. I'm a 57 year old man. All I know is if I have to fight, the person might whip me, but they will not want to try it again.

So we have 3 college wrestlers here. Unkotare, you and me. Interesting. I quit after the first year. Actually, I was a red shirt so technically I was never actually on the team but tell that to my nose and califlower ears. LOL.

Our assistant coach was olympic gold metalist Steve Fraser. He beat my ass for a year. I came out of that experience a much better wrestler and fighter. You'd have to be one big bad Jew Bear to beat me up. LOL.

Steve Fraser was a good one. A greco roman expert meaning he was very strong up top. Yeah, I don't see our jewish friend taking you with that kind of training. I watched him in the 84 olympics.

Wrestling....LOL

Whoa, take it easy there, champ. Don’t start badmouthing wrestling just because im2 is a racist douche. He was undoubtedly just a scrub hanger on anyway.

Al Sharpton marches?
I know white boys are afraid another Malcolm X or Garvey will arise. Thats always been the fear of white boys.

I'm not asking for any favors. Just get out the way.

My neighborhood is safe.

Forum List

Back