What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

I do not believe that you are stupid enough to not understand how good macro economic numbers can hide significant negative trends for significant populations.

So, knock that shit off, and if you have a point to make, make it for real.

Save it dude. I understand the ebb and flow of economic trends far better than you do. I've seen far more than you over time.

NO, your previous post showed that you do not.

#45 is thumping his chest on the coattails of the previous administration and when it is convenient to do so, you loyal sheep support him, but you are actually suffering in silence.

Your insults are not a supporting argument, libtard.

Trump economy is pretty good, relative to the last 40 years. But there are underlying issues, such as wage stagnation, that have been normal, and need to be changed.

His policies, if fully implemented, should reverse the reasons for that, and lead to long term wage growth.

What have YOU done to show your concern for those who are "suffering" as you you say?

Listened to criticism of the Republican Party and voted for major change.

No insults, WINGNUT. FACTS. When the last president was in office, he was barely sworn in before a pledge was made to make him a "one term president".

And was told repeatedly, "you're in charge, forget what you walked into".

Now this tax evading crook waltzes in, and has both the senate and the house under his control and can not even get out of his own way due to scandal after scandal....... but is taking credit for "unprecedented results"?

Wake the fuck up.

Please. Give us all some of that shit that you're smoking so we can be just as fucked up as you all are.
Actually if you’re a republican he’s completely delivered on what really matters. Conservative Supreme Court Justices, tax breaks for the rich, deregulation’s and did I mention tax breaks for the rich?

Immigration down, new trade deals, manufacturing employment up, unemployment down...
Shhhh...

I do not believe that you are stupid enough to not understand how good macro economic numbers can hide significant negative trends for significant populations.

Save it dude. I understand the ebb and flow of economic trends far better than you do. I've seen far more than you over time.

#45 is thumping his chest on the coattails of the previous administration and when it is convenient to do so, you loyal sheep support him, but you are actually suffering in silence.

Trump economy is pretty good, relative to the last 40 years. But there are underlying issues, such as wage stagnation, that have been normal, and need to be changed.

His policies, if fully implemented, should reverse the reasons for that, and lead to long term wage growth.

What have YOU done to show your concern for those who are "suffering" as you you say?

No insults, WINGNUT. FACTS. When the last president was in office, he was barely sworn in before a pledge was made to make him a "one term president".

Now this tax evading crook waltzes in, and has both the senate and the house under his control and can not even get out of his own way due to scandal after scandal....... but is taking credit for "unprecedented results"?

Wake the fuck up.

Please. Give us all some of that shit that you're smoking so we can be just as fucked up as you all are.
Actually if you’re a republican he’s completely delivered on what really matters. Conservative Supreme Court Justices, tax breaks for the rich, deregulation’s and did I mention tax breaks for the rich?

Immigration down, new trade deals, manufacturing employment up, unemployment down...
Love all that. I bet Adolf could brag the same shit in 1943

Then why do you continue to believe Drumpf when he says its all good?

Because "The BLACK GUY is out of the "WHITE HOUSE"

I have been an Ideological and Partisan REpublican since the 1980s.

Only a drooling moron would think that Obama's skin color ranked as an issue for me.

You are all over different boards describing those on the left as "vile scum".

You are not "partisan" in your wildest dreams.

Save that nonsense for someone who is too stupid to see that you have "no clothes".

You place "political parties" over the good of America.

Wow. I clearly said I WAS PARTISAN, AND IDEOLOGICAL.

And yes, I do call the left, "vile scum" because, imo, that is what most of you are.

THUS, my point.

ONly a fucking drooling moron, would look at my opposition to Obama and conclude, "racist".
Nah. I think you’re a white racist. No doubt in my mind. No question no matter how slick you think you are.

Got it. YOu ignore decades of partisan and ideological opposition to white dems, and judge me based not on my actions, but on your assumptions.

YOu are a fucking asshole.

Wake the fuck up.

Obama got partisan opposition as was right and proper, and Trump's scandals are you libs and your deep state allies, trying to implement a coup.
You mean trumps birthed movement wasn’t racist? Fuck you
I think it was and it was damn embarrassing.

Steve Fraser was a good one. A greco roman expert meaning he was very strong up top. Yeah, I don't see our jewish friend taking you with that kind of training. I watched him in the 84 olympics.

Wrestling....LOL

Whoa, take it easy there, champ. Don’t start badmouthing wrestling just because im2 is a racist douche. He was undoubtedly just a scrub hanger on anyway.
Don’t be racist towards blacks who stand up to white racists. It makes you look like the racist

YOU are the white racist, dumbass.
On buddy. If you can explain how this white standing up for blacks is the racist, go for it
Because you’re not calling for opportunity, you’re calling for replacement...that’s racist.

It’s looking like democrats have some blacks still thinking they’re victims, but they can’t give one example of being held back.
I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:

Shove your racism up your ass.
Does the truth hurt?

No. I love the Truth. The vile lies of morons, repeated over and over until they hurt people and my nation,

that hurts.

Also, that you libs generally do it, only when you are safe, ie behind a tv screen or online, never to my face, when I can really call you on your bullshit.

I'm white idiot! I know right from wrong. I know what's fair. And so it's funny as fuck for you to tell me that my logic is clouded by anti white racism when I'm a fucking white man you fool!!! OMG.

Could it possibly be that you are the racist and you like the way things are because they favor you?

You know I've agreed with you on not shipping in indians to compete with Americans right? That has nothing to do with making sure the executive boardrooms all have about 20% minorities and 40% women.
Are you retarded?
I know you’re white and I’ve been calling you a self-hating Honky.

I do see where you are coming from and I can agree somewhat with you. Here goes. Ok, so I'm a hard working white guy and I get my masters at Michigan State like my brother did and instead of my brother getting his first shot at becoming a VP, maybe he would have never gotten the opportunity because the company was hell bent on finding a minority or woman for the job.

So I see where you white men are coming from. I get it. And I don't like that scenario either. But until the board rooms have a diverse look, companies that want to do the right thing are going to go out of their way to find a woman or minority.

My brother didn't want the VP job back after he stopped being VP a few years ago because he still makes the same $ but half the stress. So, they found a woman in the company to do it. She couldn't have done it without him but remember, he couldn't have done it without someone else's help either.

Anyways, long story short is now that she's a VP, it's hard to keep her. Other companies want her now that she's qualified to be VP because they too signed that diversity pledge. So, they paid her double what she was making now. So instead of $1 million a year she's now making $2 million a year.

My brother might quit and go work for her. She still can't do the job without him. There is so much she doesn't know. But that's not a slam on her. My brother has to surround himself with people who know all the HR shit he doesn't know. He's an expert in 3 or 4 out of 5 areas of HR so where he is weak, he hires people who are experts in those areas of HR.
I don't even know what the 5 things are in HR. Pensions, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, etc? I have no clue.
I know tons of people who own their own businesses and they can’t financially be forced to hire and keep anyone who can’t do what they need to do when it needs to be done.
Women want equal pay so large businesses fire the men.
I totally agree small businesses struggling shouldn’t be saddled with this bullshit. This is Fortune 500s trying to do the right thing
You’re in sales so you start to believe your own mantra.
Big Corps are out to please stock holders and if that means hiring cheaper labor of a darker skin tone, so be it.
That’s right. Have you seen my thread I’m a republican now? I am benefitting from the republican way. My company points to me and says if you want to make more money produce like I do. I used to argue for collective bargaining but I actually benefit from every man for himself policies

Wake the fuck up.

If America sucks go to Belarus.

Are you retarded?
I know you’re white and I’ve been calling you a self-hating Honky.

I do see where you are coming from and I can agree somewhat with you. Here goes. Ok, so I'm a hard working white guy and I get my masters at Michigan State like my brother did and instead of my brother getting his first shot at becoming a VP, maybe he would have never gotten the opportunity because the company was hell bent on finding a minority or woman for the job.

So I see where you white men are coming from. I get it. And I don't like that scenario either. But until the board rooms have a diverse look, companies that want to do the right thing are going to go out of their way to find a woman or minority.

My brother didn't want the VP job back after he stopped being VP a few years ago because he still makes the same $ but half the stress. So, they found a woman in the company to do it. She couldn't have done it without him but remember, he couldn't have done it without someone else's help either.

Anyways, long story short is now that she's a VP, it's hard to keep her. Other companies want her now that she's qualified to be VP because they too signed that diversity pledge. So, they paid her double what she was making now. So instead of $1 million a year she's now making $2 million a year.

My brother might quit and go work for her. She still can't do the job without him. There is so much she doesn't know. But that's not a slam on her. My brother has to surround himself with people who know all the HR shit he doesn't know. He's an expert in 3 or 4 out of 5 areas of HR so where he is weak, he hires people who are experts in those areas of HR.
I don't even know what the 5 things are in HR. Pensions, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, etc? I have no clue.
I know tons of people who own their own businesses and they can’t financially be forced to hire and keep anyone who can’t do what they need to do when it needs to be done.
Women want equal pay so large businesses fire the men.
I totally agree small businesses struggling shouldn’t be saddled with this bullshit. This is Fortune 500s trying to do the right thing
You’re in sales so you start to believe your own mantra.
Big Corps are out to please stock holders and if that means hiring cheaper labor of a darker skin tone, so be it.
That’s right. Have you seen my thread I’m a republican now? I am benefitting from the republican way. My company points to me and says if you want to make more money produce like I do. I used to argue for collective bargaining but I actually benefit from every man for himself policies
Most people do and business visas take jobs from Blacks.

It’s looking like democrats have some blacks still thinking they’re victims, but they can’t give one example of being held back.
I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:

Does the truth hurt?

No. I love the Truth. The vile lies of morons, repeated over and over until they hurt people and my nation,

that hurts.

Also, that you libs generally do it, only when you are safe, ie behind a tv screen or online, never to my face, when I can really call you on your bullshit.
You guys are never rational in person. You guys lack common sense so you always get frustrated in person. Who you kidding.

There’s just no talking to people like u other than here. Here you are a good communicator I’ll give you that. I really like you other than your politics. You’re a good American for sure. Even if you are a stupid racist. Lol

Wake the fuck up.

Obama got partisan opposition as was right and proper, and Trump's scandals are you libs and your deep state allies, trying to implement a coup.
You mean trumps birthed movement wasn’t racist? Fuck you

Nope. Very similar in nature to the Bill Clinton Death List, or the Pizzagate.

Do you judge Conspiracy Theorists based on the skin color of their targets? Is it only partisan when they do it to white dems, but becomes racist, when they do it to black dems?

Do you realize how silly your position is?

Does the truth hurt?

that hurts.

You guys are never rational in person. You guys lack common sense so you always get frustrated in person. Who you kidding.

There’s just no talking to people like u other than here. Here you are a good communicator I’ll give you that. I really like you other than your politics. You’re a good American for sure. Even if you are a stupid racist. Lol
I find Liberals, not Democrats, to be completely psychotic in real life.

Wake the fuck up.

It doesn’t suck for me or my family. I’m virtually rich and my brother is literally rich. His kids will get everything we leave behind. You normal Americans are the ones who are fucked.

When I was young my goal was retire at 62. Now because of you republicans it’s 67

Wake the fuck up.

It doesn’t suck for me or my family. I’m virtually rich and my brother is literally rich. His kids will get everything we leave behind. You normal Americans are the ones who are fucked.

When I was young my goal was retire at 62. Now because of you republicans it’s 67
I hate Republicans.
I love Trump.

Does the truth hurt?

that hurts.

Well I agree with the liberal position most of the time and you cons can’t deal with it face to face. I’ve seen it. You start yelling rush and fox quotes and think you’re making perfect sense

Does the truth hurt?

that hurts.

Well I agree with the liberal position most of the time and you cons can’t deal with it face to face. I’ve seen it. You start yelling rush and fox quotes and think you’re making perfect sense
I suppose that you have benefitted from American back stabbing legislation.
Many have.

Wake the fuck up.

I don't know much about "Adolf's" economic or trade policies, to tell you the truth. I sort of always assumed they were terrible, but never really cared, because his genocide and war making was pretty central to my judgement of the man.

Kind of off topic anyways.

My point about Trump's accomplishments, though, stands. DO you have anything to add, other than a moronic Godwin?

I hate Republicans.
I love Trump.
You’re one of those idiots who bought trump university.

Things were fine under obama and would have been better under hillary. Corporations wouldn’t have gotten all the tax breaks but like with bill we would have had another surplus under hillary.

I hate Republicans.
I love Trump.
You’re one of those idiots who bought trump university.

Things were fine under obama and would have been better under hillary. Corporations wouldn’t have gotten all the tax breaks but like with bill we would have had another surplus under hillary.
You’re telling me that less than one year old tax breaks have put off your retirement?
I have a feeling that’s not the true story.

Forum List

Back