What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage will exert an Institutional upward pressure on wages.

According to your "plan" everyone's wages would increase by 100%. Specifically, what does that accomplish?
raising the Minimum wage exerts an upward pressure on wages; fifteen dollars an hour clears the cost of social services.

and,

higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

It’s looking like democrats have some blacks still thinking they’re victims, but they can’t give one example of being held back.
I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:
You still haven’t told us how you’ve been denied an opportunity to do something productive with your life.

Are you one of these lazy black people who paints a bad image on other blacks because you’re dumb and lazy?
If so, you’re hated by the professional black community who know better. They don’t appreciate people like you.

Whites like you need to be quiet trying to tell us blacks about what we blacks like. You are talking to a man who has a business but you assume some stupid race baited bullshit. Oprah is a billionaire and she speaks out on white racism and you certainly can't talk stupid like that about her. You' re delusional chump and we don't have anything to prove to you. I guarantee that we've done better than you and what whatever we had to endure to achieve you could NEVER do.

It’s looking like democrats have some blacks still thinking they’re victims, but they can’t give one example of being held back.
I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:
You still haven’t told us how you’ve been denied an opportunity to do something productive with your life.

Are you one of these lazy black people who paints a bad image on other blacks because you’re dumb and lazy?
If so, you’re hated by the professional black community who know better. They don’t appreciate people like you.

Whites like you need to be quiet trying to tell us blacks about what we blacks like. You are talking to a man who has a business but you assume some stupid race baited bullshit. Oprah is a billionaire and she speaks out on white racism and you certainly can't talk stupid like that about her. You' re delusional chump and we don't have anything to prove to you. I guarantee that we've done better than you and what whatever we had to endure to achieve you could NEVER do.

My question about you bitching was because I know many black professionals. Blacks who aren’t complaining about the opportunities they had.

I’ll ask again.... why are you bitching?

Last edited:
Steve Fraser was a good one. A greco roman expert meaning he was very strong up top. Yeah, I don't see our jewish friend taking you with that kind of training. I watched him in the 84 olympics.

Wrestling....LOL

Whoa, take it easy there, champ. Don’t start badmouthing wrestling just because im2 is a racist douche. He was undoubtedly just a scrub hanger on anyway.
Don’t be racist towards blacks who stand up to white racists. It makes you look like the racist

YOU are the white racist, dumbass.
On buddy. If you can explain how this white standing up for blacks is the racist, go for it

You’re not, dumbass.

Steve Fraser was a good one. A greco roman expert meaning he was very strong up top. Yeah, I don't see our jewish friend taking you with that kind of training. I watched him in the 84 olympics.

Wrestling....LOL

Whoa, take it easy there, champ. Don’t start badmouthing wrestling just because im2 is a racist douche. He was undoubtedly just a scrub hanger on anyway.
Don’t be racist towards blacks who stand up to white racists. It makes you look like the racist

YOU are the white racist, dumbass.
I love it how republicans like unkotare try to say it’s us liberal whites who defend blacks who are actually the racist whites. But they can’t really explain how or why

...says the idiot who throws around racial slurs and racist presumptions every other post.

Shove your racism up your ass.
Calm yourself lice head.

I'm calm as hell. And you can shove your racism up your ass.

Oprah is a dunce like you. She is stuck in 1860, like you. However she is rich and you are just a poor hate filled schlub.

She got rich because white women love her. There goes your stupid white racism again.

NO, your previous post showed that you do not.

Your insults are not a supporting argument, libtard.

Trump economy is pretty good, relative to the last 40 years. But there are underlying issues, such as wage stagnation, that have been normal, and need to be changed.

His policies, if fully implemented, should reverse the reasons for that, and lead to long term wage growth.

Listened to criticism of the Republican Party and voted for major change.

No insults, WINGNUT. FACTS. When the last president was in office, he was barely sworn in before a pledge was made to make him a "one term president".

And was told repeatedly, "you're in charge, forget what you walked into".

Now this tax evading crook waltzes in, and has both the senate and the house under his control and can not even get out of his own way due to scandal after scandal....... but is taking credit for "unprecedented results"?

Wake the fuck up.

Please. Give us all some of that shit that you're smoking so we can be just as fucked up as you all are.
Actually if you’re a republican he’s completely delivered on what really matters. Conservative Supreme Court Justices, tax breaks for the rich, deregulation’s and did I mention tax breaks for the rich?

Immigration down, new trade deals, manufacturing employment up, unemployment down...
Love all that. I bet Adolf could brag the same shit in 1943

I don't know much about "Adolf's" economic or trade policies, to tell you the truth. I sort of always assumed they were terrible, but never really cared, because his genocide and war making was pretty central to my judgement of the man.

Kind of off topic anyways.

My point about Trump's accomplishments, though, stands. DO you have anything to add, other than a moronic Godwin?
Sounds like trump. Because of all his bullshit I assume the worse economically.

But Adolf probably revitalized his economy too with infrastructure and war spending. I bet the economy was booming. I bet his slogan was make Germany great again.

If America sucks go to Belarus.
It doesn’t suck for me or my family. I’m virtually rich and my brother is literally rich. His kids will get everything we leave behind. You normal Americans are the ones who are fucked.

When I was young my goal was retire at 62. Now because of you republicans it’s 67
I hate Republicans.
I love Trump.
You’re one of those idiots who bought trump university.

Things were fine under obama and would have been better under hillary. Corporations wouldn’t have gotten all the tax breaks but like with bill we would have had another surplus under hillary.
You’re telling me that less than one year old tax breaks have put off your retirement?
I have a feeling that’s not the true story.
No republicans have been chipping away at social security for longer than that.

Just an example of why we don’t have the money to fund social security

No insults, WINGNUT. FACTS. When the last president was in office, he was barely sworn in before a pledge was made to make him a "one term president".

And was told repeatedly, "you're in charge, forget what you walked into".

Now this tax evading crook waltzes in, and has both the senate and the house under his control and can not even get out of his own way due to scandal after scandal....... but is taking credit for "unprecedented results"?

Wake the fuck up.

Please. Give us all some of that shit that you're smoking so we can be just as fucked up as you all are.
Actually if you’re a republican he’s completely delivered on what really matters. Conservative Supreme Court Justices, tax breaks for the rich, deregulation’s and did I mention tax breaks for the rich?

Immigration down, new trade deals, manufacturing employment up, unemployment down...

I don't know much about "Adolf's" economic or trade policies, to tell you the truth. I sort of always assumed they were terrible, but never really cared, because his genocide and war making was pretty central to my judgement of the man.

My point about Trump's accomplishments, though, stands. DO you have anything to add, other than a moronic Godwin?

But Adolf probably revitalized his economy too with infrastructure and war spending. I bet the economy was booming. I bet his slogan was make Germany great again.

Got it. You have nothing but a moronic godwin.

YOu lose.

If America sucks go to Belarus.
It doesn’t suck for me or my family. I’m virtually rich and my brother is literally rich. His kids will get everything we leave behind. You normal Americans are the ones who are fucked.

When I was young my goal was retire at 62. Now because of you republicans it’s 67
I hate Republicans.
I love Trump.
You’re one of those idiots who bought trump university.

Things were fine under obama and would have been better under hillary. Corporations wouldn’t have gotten all the tax breaks but like with bill we would have had another surplus under hillary.
You’re telling me that less than one year old tax breaks have put off your retirement?
I have a feeling that’s not the true story.
No republicans have been chipping away at social security for longer than that.

Just an example of why we don’t have the money to fund social security
Still lying.
Fess up or STFU.

YOu lose.
Look up the economy of Nazi Germany.

The changes included privatization of state industries, autarky, and tariffs on imports. Wages increased by 10.9% in real terms during this period. However, reduced foreign trade meant rationing in consumer goods like poultry, fruit, and clothing for many Germans.

Sound familiar?

Oprah is a dunce like you. She is stuck in 1860, like you. However she is rich and you are just a poor hate filled schlub.

She got rich because white women love her. There goes your stupid white racism again.

You talk about ancestors in the civil war. It doesn't get any more 1860 than that. So:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

YOu lose.
Look up the economy of Nazi Germany.

The changes included privatization of state industries, autarky, and tariffs on imports. Wages increased by 10.9% in real terms during this period. However, reduced foreign trade meant rationing in consumer goods like poultry, fruit, and clothing for many Germans.

Sound familiar?

Well, we've not privatized any state industries, we are not self sufficient, wages have not increased by ten percent, and we have not had rationing.

I'm also not aware that trade volume has decreased.

So it seems you are resting this Godwin on Tariffs, as though that is proof of Nazism.

Which is pretty pathetic, even for a lib.

What is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back