What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Love all that. I bet Adolf could brag the same shit in 1943

I don't know much about "Adolf's" economic or trade policies, to tell you the truth. I sort of always assumed they were terrible, but never really cared, because his genocide and war making was pretty central to my judgement of the man.

Kind of off topic anyways.

My point about Trump's accomplishments, though, stands. DO you have anything to add, other than a moronic Godwin?
Sounds like trump. Because of all his bullshit I assume the worse economically.

But Adolf probably revitalized his economy too with infrastructure and war spending. I bet the economy was booming. I bet his slogan was make Germany great again.

Got it. You have nothing but a moronic godwin.

YOu lose.
Look up the economy of Nazi Germany.

The changes included privatization of state industries, autarky, and tariffs on imports. Wages increased by 10.9% in real terms during this period. However, reduced foreign trade meant rationing in consumer goods like poultry, fruit, and clothing for many Germans.

Sound familiar?

Well, we've not privatized any state industries, we are not self sufficient, wages have not increased by ten percent, and we have not had rationing.

I'm also not aware that trade volume has decreased.

So it seems you are resting this Godwin on Tariffs, as though that is proof of Nazism.

Which is pretty pathetic, even for a lib.

What is wrong with you?

Wages haven't gone up? Does it have to be exactly 10% or you won't see the connection?

We are privatizing lots of things we shouldn't. Or trying to. Prisons, elections, federal lands, post office, .

Hell, you don't even know what Trump has done yet because he's done shit in the middle of the night while you're sleeping and he's tweeting distractions.

Ha ha!!! I found this: Trump proposes privatizing federal assets including airports, freeways, and the International Space Station

President Trump's 2019 budget proposal and infrastructure plan, both unveiled Monday, have something in common: Sell! Sell! Sell!

I don't know much about "Adolf's" economic or trade policies, to tell you the truth. I sort of always assumed they were terrible, but never really cared, because his genocide and war making was pretty central to my judgement of the man.

My point about Trump's accomplishments, though, stands. DO you have anything to add, other than a moronic Godwin?

But Adolf probably revitalized his economy too with infrastructure and war spending. I bet the economy was booming. I bet his slogan was make Germany great again.

YOu lose.

The changes included privatization of state industries, autarky, and tariffs on imports. Wages increased by 10.9% in real terms during this period. However, reduced foreign trade meant rationing in consumer goods like poultry, fruit, and clothing for many Germans.

Sound familiar?

Well, we've not privatized any state industries, we are not self sufficient, wages have not increased by ten percent, and we have not had rationing.

I'm also not aware that trade volume has decreased.

So it seems you are resting this Godwin on Tariffs, as though that is proof of Nazism.

Which is pretty pathetic, even for a lib.

What is wrong with you?

Wages haven't gone up? Does it have to be exactly 10% or you won't see the connection?

We are privatizing lots of things we shouldn't. Or trying to. Prisons, elections, federal lands, post office, .

Hell, you don't even know what Trump has done yet because he's done shit in the middle of the night while you're sleeping and he's tweeting distractions.

Ha ha!!! I found this: Trump proposes privatizing federal assets including airports, freeways, and the International Space Station

President Trump's 2019 budget proposal and infrastructure plan, both unveiled Monday, have something in common: Sell! Sell! Sell!

Dude, NONE of that is indicative of Nazism.

Rising wages is a good policy outcome, and I hope that they do rise 10 percent during Trump's administration.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT, NOT A SIGN OF NAZISM.

It’s looking like democrats have some blacks still thinking they’re victims, but they can’t give one example of being held back.
I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:

Shove your racism up your ass.
Calm yourself lice head.

I'm calm as hell. And you can shove your racism up your ass.
Youre never calm lice bait

Immigration down, new trade deals, manufacturing employment up, unemployment down...

YOu lose.

Sound familiar?
Youre wasting time attempting to educate Coral. His brain is too simplistic to deal with all that complex stuff.

SOunds like a huge amount of trade, hardly relevant your claim of decreased trade, which would not be indicative of nazism anyway.

YOu are insane to seriously be arguing a Godwin.

YOu are supposed to just say it, then run away like a cowardly little lib.

Arguing it, shows how silly you are.

Right out of the fascist playbook

Trump and the Playbook of Fascist Politics

or this

Trade wars and the targeting of minority groups in the US and some EU countries have strong historical echoes

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

YOu lose.

Sound familiar?
Youre wasting time attempting to educate Coral. His brain is too simplistic to deal with all that complex stuff.
He's a pretty smart guy but just like that Jewish guy we talk to, he can only see things from his own perspective.

Correll is a white nationalist. In his mind, he's no more or less proud of being white as you are being black. Or he's no more racist. If the roles were reverse. And he's not going to apologize for this being a white run country. In his opinion, we made this shit and of course we are going to hold on to power for as long as we can.

But who is we? 70 years ago when my family came to this country, we weren't a part of the gang. Today we are white enough. We have assimilated into their culture for the most part. They don't like it that we still speak Greek but 99% of the time you can't tell us from them. They don't mind that. But they don't want Pitbull coming here and pushing that latin vibe on us. They don't want Muslims coming in and practicing their version of religion. To be honest, neither do I.

And he doesn't want his bosses to pass him up for a job because they want to fill quotas. I get it. That would bother me too if I was up for a big promotion but they gave it to a minority or woman because they are trying to be more diverse.

Well it's better than the other way around. The other way or old way it was always me and Correll getting the promotions and never women or minorities.

Well Correll can relax. There are still on every board of directors almost all white men. And most CEO's are still white men. And most of their VP's are still white men.

YOu lose.

Sound familiar?
He's a pretty smart guy but just like that Jewish guy we talk to, he can only see things from his own perspective.

Correll is a white nationalist. In his mind, he's no more or less proud of being white as you are being black. Or he's no more racist. If the roles were reverse. And he's not going to apologize for this being a white run country. In his opinion, we made this shit and of course we are going to hold on to power for as long as we can.

But who is we? 70 years ago when my family came to this country, we weren't a part of the gang. Today we are white enough. We have assimilated into their culture for the most part. They don't like it that we still speak Greek but 99% of the time you can't tell us from them. They don't mind that. But they don't want Pitbull coming here and pushing that latin vibe on us. They don't want Muslims coming in and practicing their version of religion. To be honest, neither do I.

And he doesn't want his bosses to pass him up for a job because they want to fill quotas. I get it. That would bother me too if I was up for a big promotion but they gave it to a minority or woman because they are trying to be more diverse.

Well it's better than the other way around. The other way or old way it was always me and Correll getting the promotions and never women or minorities.

Well Correll can relax. There are still on every board of directors almost all white men. And most CEO's are still white men. And most of their VP's are still white men.

No sealybobo it's not the same. They made laws to exclude people in a nation that was made diverse when whitey came over here. The people who should be mad are the Native Americans who allowed whites to be here when they could have wiped them out from the jump. Whites have no reason to be mad about diversity because they did not decide this place would be more diverse to begin with.. And that's what people like Cor-rail can't seem to get through their thick racist heads.

We aren't proud to be black by forcing others to subject themselves to our will. But whites like Core-rail did. And so did most immigrant whites.

How do you become “white” in America?

YOu lose.

Sound familiar?

"He's a pretty smart guy..." You just lost some credibility points on that one. Coral is probably the dumbest racist I have seen on this site and that saying alot.

My being proud of being Black isnt contingent on who my race enslaved or committed genocide against. Its based on my race surviving inbred whites such as Coral and the things they accomplished prior to the white virus Coral belongs to.becoming the scourge of the planet.

YOu lose.

Sound familiar?

No sealybobo it's not the same. They made laws to exclude people in a nation that was made diverse when whitey came over here. The people who should be mad are the Native Americans who allowed whites to be here when they could have wiped them out from the jump. Whites have no reason to be mad about diversity because they did not decide this place would be more diverse to begin with.. And that's what people like Cor-rail can't seem to get through their thick racist heads.

We aren't proud to be black by forcing others to subject themselves to our will. But whites like Core-rail did. And so did most immigrant whites.

How do you become “white” in America?

That article reminds me of AZOGTHEDEFILER and how he's white now too. But a few decades ago he was a Jew. Totally not a white. In fact to a lot of Trump supporters he's not a white.

Remember what the KKK protesters said about Trump?

WATCH: White Supremacist Hates That Trump ‘Gave His Daughter To A Jew’

Do you think AZOG tells people when he goes to Trump rallies that he's a Jew? I doubt it. He's hiding among us whites. As long as it's not him or Jews getting picked on he doesn't care.

I have always told my white friends that my family wasn't considered white when we moved to our first all white neighborhood. We were Greeks. Slowly we were accepted in as "white".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No republicans have been chipping away at social security for longer than that.

Just an example of why we don’t have the money to fund social security

Please explain clearly how Republicans have chipped away at Social Security.

President George Bush (43) made a great effort to overhaul and improve Social Security. As you know Democrats fought him tooth and nail and defeated his efforts.

What did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama do to improve Social Security?

YOu lose.

Sound familiar?

"He's a pretty smart guy..." You just lost some credibility points on that one. Coral is probably the dumbest racist I have seen on this site and that saying alot.

My being proud of being Black isnt contingent on who my race enslaved or committed genocide against. Its based on my race surviving inbred whites such as Coral and the things they accomplished prior to the white virus Coral belongs to.becoming the scourge of the planet.
Well he's well spoken and has clearly thought out his opinions. I find him smarter than most rwnj's here. At least you an have a conversation with him.

He has the right wing positions down cold. Truly he is a believer.

No republicans have been chipping away at social security for longer than that.

Just an example of why we don’t have the money to fund social security

Please explain clearly how Republicans have chipped away at Social Security.

President George Bush (43) made a great effort to overhaul and improve Social Security. As you know Democrats fought him tooth and nail and defeated his efforts.

What did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama do to improve Social Security?
What did Republicans do to strengthen social security?
Bush didn't do shit but try to make more cuts into social security. Democrats wouldn't let him. Yet still somehow my retirement went from 65 to 67. Can you tell me when that happened? I can't because it happened in the dead of night.

What did Mushroom dick Trump do to improve social security? What about Mitch McConnell?

The 1983 Amendments phased in a gradual increase in the age for collecting full Social Security retirement benefits. The retirement age is increasing from 65 to 67 over a 22-year period, with an 11-year hiatus at which the retirement age will remain at 66.

Who was president in 1983? Reagan

Who was in charge of the Senate? HW Bush and Strom Thurman?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It’s looking like democrats have some blacks still thinking they’re victims, but they can’t give one example of being held back.
I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:

Shove your racism up your ass.
Calm yourself lice head.

I'm calm as hell. And you can shove your racism up your ass.
Youre never calm lice bait

Sure I am. I'm calm right now, and my response to you is the same.

You can shove your racism up your ass.

YOu lose.

Sound familiar?

FUCK YOU.

What did Republicans do to strengthen social security?
Bush didn't do shit but try to make more cuts into social security. Democrats wouldn't let him. Yet still somehow my retirement went from 65 to 67. Can you tell me when that happened? I can't because it happened in the dead of night.

What did Mushroom dick Trump do to improve social security? What about Mitch McConnell?

The 1983 Amendments phased in a gradual increase in the age for collecting full Social Security retirement benefits. The retirement age is increasing from 65 to 67 over a 22-year period, with an 11-year hiatus at which the retirement age will remain at 66.

Who was president in 1983? Reagan

Who was in charge of the Senate? HW Bush and Strom Thurman?

The change to which you refer occurred in 2015. Who was President in 2015?

5 Things to Know About the New Social Security Claiming Rules

SOunds like a huge amount of trade, hardly relevant your claim of decreased trade, which would not be indicative of nazism anyway.

YOu are insane to seriously be arguing a Godwin.

YOu are supposed to just say it, then run away like a cowardly little lib.

Arguing it, shows how silly you are.

Right out of the fascist playbook

Trump and the Playbook of Fascist Politics

or this

Trade wars and the targeting of minority groups in the US and some EU countries have strong historical echoes

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

"echos" doesn't mean shit. I could look at a GOth CHick with a lot of silver accessories, and say she had "echoes" of the SS.

It would be somewhat "True".

But it would not mean that Goth's are Fascists.

Indeed, it would be an "Echo", but a completely meaningless echo.

DCtBHTOWsAQ_zwF.jpg

images

YOu lose.

Sound familiar?

YOu are a moron. A racist moron.

Forum List

Back