What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

It’s looking like democrats have some blacks still thinking they’re victims, but they can’t give one example of being held back.
I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:

Shove your racism up your ass.
Does the truth hurt?

No. I love the Truth. The vile lies of morons, repeated over and over until they hurt people and my nation,

that hurts.

Also, that you libs generally do it, only when you are safe, ie behind a tv screen or online, never to my face, when I can really call you on your bullshit.
You guys are never rational in person. You guys lack common sense so you always get frustrated in person. Who you kidding.

There’s just no talking to people like u other than here. Here you are a good communicator I’ll give you that. I really like you other than your politics. You’re a good American for sure. Even if you are a stupid racist. Lol

Incorrect. In person, some one says something as stupid, as calling my opposition to Obama racist, I can look him in the eye, and go, "seriously? After decades of partisan and ideological opposition to dems, suddenly because this dem is black, my opposition is suddenly racist"?

So far, libs I've done that or similar to, have gotten sheepish and admitted that that did not make sense.

I already told you the naive white boy routine is pretty played out. You can kinda bet that post wont work either. :laugh:

Does the truth hurt?

No. I love the Truth. The vile lies of morons, repeated over and over until they hurt people and my nation,

that hurts.

Also, that you libs generally do it, only when you are safe, ie behind a tv screen or online, never to my face, when I can really call you on your bullshit.
You guys are never rational in person. You guys lack common sense so you always get frustrated in person. Who you kidding.

There’s just no talking to people like u other than here. Here you are a good communicator I’ll give you that. I really like you other than your politics. You’re a good American for sure. Even if you are a stupid racist. Lol

Incorrect. In person, some one says something as stupid, as calling my opposition to Obama racist, I can look him in the eye, and go, "seriously? After decades of partisan and ideological opposition to dems, suddenly because this dem is black, my opposition is suddenly racist"?

So far, libs I've done that or similar to, have gotten sheepish and admitted that that did not make sense.
A Liberal calling anyone irrational...now that’s literally rich.

Love all that. I bet Adolf could brag the same shit in 1943
If America sucks go to Belarus.
It doesn’t suck for me or my family. I’m virtually rich and my brother is literally rich. His kids will get everything we leave behind. You normal Americans are the ones who are fucked.

When I was young my goal was retire at 62. Now because of you republicans it’s 67
I hate Republicans.
I love Trump.
You’re one of those idiots who bought trump university.

Things were fine under obama and would have been better under hillary. Corporations wouldn’t have gotten all the tax breaks but like with bill we would have had another surplus under hillary.
You’re telling me that less than one year old tax breaks have put off your retirement?
I have a feeling that’s not the true story.
You know SB makes his money off BVs.

NO, your previous post showed that you do not.

Your insults are not a supporting argument, libtard.

Trump economy is pretty good, relative to the last 40 years. But there are underlying issues, such as wage stagnation, that have been normal, and need to be changed.

His policies, if fully implemented, should reverse the reasons for that, and lead to long term wage growth.

Listened to criticism of the Republican Party and voted for major change.

No insults, WINGNUT. FACTS. When the last president was in office, he was barely sworn in before a pledge was made to make him a "one term president".

And was told repeatedly, "you're in charge, forget what you walked into".

Now this tax evading crook waltzes in, and has both the senate and the house under his control and can not even get out of his own way due to scandal after scandal....... but is taking credit for "unprecedented results"?

Wake the fuck up.

Please. Give us all some of that shit that you're smoking so we can be just as fucked up as you all are.
Actually if you’re a republican he’s completely delivered on what really matters. Conservative Supreme Court Justices, tax breaks for the rich, deregulation’s and did I mention tax breaks for the rich?

Immigration down, new trade deals, manufacturing employment up, unemployment down...
My German republican buddy explained how America is better than Europe. He said “you like your boat and motorcycles? No on in Europe has anything. Their all just getting by”

Here in America a lot of people were successful when unions made up 35% of our workforce. Today I’m the only one who’s balling. Everyone else is mediocre and just getting by. If they were in unions they’d all be doing better but they are not so fine with me. This way works for me actually

No insults, WINGNUT. FACTS. When the last president was in office, he was barely sworn in before a pledge was made to make him a "one term president".

And was told repeatedly, "you're in charge, forget what you walked into".

Now this tax evading crook waltzes in, and has both the senate and the house under his control and can not even get out of his own way due to scandal after scandal....... but is taking credit for "unprecedented results"?

Wake the fuck up.

Please. Give us all some of that shit that you're smoking so we can be just as fucked up as you all are.
Actually if you’re a republican he’s completely delivered on what really matters. Conservative Supreme Court Justices, tax breaks for the rich, deregulation’s and did I mention tax breaks for the rich?

Immigration down, new trade deals, manufacturing employment up, unemployment down...
My German republican buddy explained how America is better than Europe. He said “you like your boat and motorcycles? No on in Europe has anything. Their all just getting by”

Here in America a lot of people were successful when unions made up 35% of our workforce. Today I’m the only one who’s balling. Everyone else is mediocre and just getting by. If they were in unions they’d all be doing better but they are not so fine with me. This way works for me actually
unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage will exert an Institutional upward pressure on wages.

It doesn’t suck for me or my family. I’m virtually rich and my brother is literally rich. His kids will get everything we leave behind. You normal Americans are the ones who are fucked.

When I was young my goal was retire at 62. Now because of you republicans it’s 67
I hate Republicans.
I love Trump.

Things were fine under obama and would have been better under hillary. Corporations wouldn’t have gotten all the tax breaks but like with bill we would have had another surplus under hillary.
You’re telling me that less than one year old tax breaks have put off your retirement?
I didn’t say that. All I know is last time I checked my retirement was 62-65 now it’s 67. That’s fucked up. That 2 years they stole from all of us to give tax breaks to the rich.

You must be stupid or rich

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I hate Republicans.
I love Trump.

I didn’t say that. All I know is last time I checked my retirement was 62-65 now it’s 67. That’s fucked up. That 2 years they stole from all of us to give tax breaks to the rich.

You must be stupid or rich
Bullshit...what a lie.
No one in my community or at work has lost one second towards their retirement.
Fess up or STFU.

There are more women in universities now than men. Stop whining.
Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.
The business of business is to make money.
The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

The nation is not fine. The middle class is suffering. THe working poor are being FUCKED.

Why do you not give a damn about your fellow Americans who are suffering?
Then why do you continue to believe Drumpf when he says its all good?

I believe my bank account. $ don’t lie

Watchout! Prime Time (im2) thinks he’s a badass!
So do you. You brag you were this bad ass wrestler in college but won't be honest you wrestled at like 120 pounds gook.

Don't care. Call me a Nazi to my face, I break your arm. If you are a Nazi, I break both.

You're a Jew that subscribes to neo nazi ideology. You ain't breaking no arms here. I wrestled in college too. I don't think I am a bad ass. I'm a 57 year old man. All I know is if I have to fight, the person might whip me, but they will not want to try it again.

So we have 3 college wrestlers here. Unkotare, you and me. Interesting. I quit after the first year. Actually, I was a red shirt so technically I was never actually on the team but tell that to my nose and califlower ears. LOL.

Our assistant coach was olympic gold metalist Steve Fraser. He beat my ass for a year. I came out of that experience a much better wrestler and fighter. You'd have to be one big bad Jew Bear to beat me up. LOL.

Steve Fraser was a good one. A greco roman expert meaning he was very strong up top. Yeah, I don't see our jewish friend taking you with that kind of training. I watched him in the 84 olympics.

My uncle is Alex Anatole. He is OK.

Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.
The business of business is to make money.
The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

The nation is not fine. The middle class is suffering. THe working poor are being FUCKED.

Why do you not give a damn about your fellow Americans who are suffering?
Then why do you continue to believe Drumpf when he says its all good?

I believe my bank account. $ don’t lie
Honky has a bank account?!

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

Does the truth hurt?

that hurts.

I always thought that funny...libs thinking BO was so great that anyone who opposed him, must be racist.

BO sucked nearly as bad as W, but libs can’t see it. They were told by DNCMSM BO is great so many times, they believed it. LOL.

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage will exert an Institutional upward pressure on wages.

According to your "plan" everyone's wages would increase by 100%. Specifically, what does that accomplish?

Does the truth hurt?

that hurts.

I always thought that funny...libs thinking BO was so great that anyone who opposed him, must be racist.

BO sucked nearly as bad as W, but libs can’t see it. They were told by DNCMSM BO is great so many times, they believed it. LOL.

Regardless of how good or bad BO was,

We Republicans and/or Conservatives have been opposing them ALL.

Picking this one, and calling it racist, is the act of a race baiting asshole.

Forum List

Back