What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Got it. You have nothing but a moronic godwin.

YOu lose.
Look up the economy of Nazi Germany.

The changes included privatization of state industries, autarky, and tariffs on imports. Wages increased by 10.9% in real terms during this period. However, reduced foreign trade meant rationing in consumer goods like poultry, fruit, and clothing for many Germans.

Sound familiar?
Youre wasting time attempting to educate Coral. His brain is too simplistic to deal with all that complex stuff.
He's a pretty smart guy but just like that Jewish guy we talk to, he can only see things from his own perspective.

Correll is a white nationalist. In his mind, he's no more or less proud of being white as you are being black. Or he's no more racist. If the roles were reverse. And he's not going to apologize for this being a white run country. In his opinion, we made this shit and of course we are going to hold on to power for as long as we can.

But who is we? 70 years ago when my family came to this country, we weren't a part of the gang. Today we are white enough. We have assimilated into their culture for the most part. They don't like it that we still speak Greek but 99% of the time you can't tell us from them. They don't mind that. But they don't want Pitbull coming here and pushing that latin vibe on us. They don't want Muslims coming in and practicing their version of religion. To be honest, neither do I.

And he doesn't want his bosses to pass him up for a job because they want to fill quotas. I get it. That would bother me too if I was up for a big promotion but they gave it to a minority or woman because they are trying to be more diverse.

Well it's better than the other way around. The other way or old way it was always me and Correll getting the promotions and never women or minorities.

Well Correll can relax. There are still on every board of directors almost all white men. And most CEO's are still white men. And most of their VP's are still white men.

No sealybobo it's not the same. They made laws to exclude people in a nation that was made diverse when whitey came over here. The people who should be mad are the Native Americans who allowed whites to be here when they could have wiped them out from the jump. Whites have no reason to be mad about diversity because they did not decide this place would be more diverse to begin with.. And that's what people like Cor-rail can't seem to get through their thick racist heads.

We aren't proud to be black by forcing others to subject themselves to our will. But whites like Core-rail did. And so did most immigrant whites.

How do you become “white” in America?

That article reminds me of AZOGTHEDEFILER and how he's white now too. But a few decades ago he was a Jew. Totally not a white. In fact to a lot of Trump supporters he's not a white.

Remember what the KKK protesters said about Trump?

WATCH: White Supremacist Hates That Trump ‘Gave His Daughter To A Jew’

Do you think AZOG tells people when he goes to Trump rallies that he's a Jew? I doubt it. He's hiding among us whites. As long as it's not him or Jews getting picked on he doesn't care.

I have always told my white friends that my family wasn't considered white when we moved to our first all white neighborhood. We were Greeks. Slowly we were accepted in as "white".

Your assumption that Trump supporters are antisemitic is based on nothing but the lies of our enemies.

Got it. You have nothing but a moronic godwin.

YOu lose.

The changes included privatization of state industries, autarky, and tariffs on imports. Wages increased by 10.9% in real terms during this period. However, reduced foreign trade meant rationing in consumer goods like poultry, fruit, and clothing for many Germans.

Sound familiar?
Youre wasting time attempting to educate Coral. His brain is too simplistic to deal with all that complex stuff.
He's a pretty smart guy but just like that Jewish guy we talk to, he can only see things from his own perspective.

Correll is a white nationalist. In his mind, he's no more or less proud of being white as you are being black. Or he's no more racist. If the roles were reverse. And he's not going to apologize for this being a white run country. In his opinion, we made this shit and of course we are going to hold on to power for as long as we can.

But who is we? 70 years ago when my family came to this country, we weren't a part of the gang. Today we are white enough. We have assimilated into their culture for the most part. They don't like it that we still speak Greek but 99% of the time you can't tell us from them. They don't mind that. But they don't want Pitbull coming here and pushing that latin vibe on us. They don't want Muslims coming in and practicing their version of religion. To be honest, neither do I.

And he doesn't want his bosses to pass him up for a job because they want to fill quotas. I get it. That would bother me too if I was up for a big promotion but they gave it to a minority or woman because they are trying to be more diverse.

Well it's better than the other way around. The other way or old way it was always me and Correll getting the promotions and never women or minorities.

Well Correll can relax. There are still on every board of directors almost all white men. And most CEO's are still white men. And most of their VP's are still white men.

"He's a pretty smart guy..." You just lost some credibility points on that one. Coral is probably the dumbest racist I have seen on this site and that saying alot.

My being proud of being Black isnt contingent on who my race enslaved or committed genocide against. Its based on my race surviving inbred whites such as Coral and the things they accomplished prior to the white virus Coral belongs to.becoming the scourge of the planet.
Well he's well spoken and has clearly thought out his opinions. I find him smarter than most rwnj's here. At least you an have a conversation with him.

He has the right wing positions down cold. Truly he is a believer.

I have MY positions down cold. The Right Wing caught up with ME, when Trump came along.

But other than that, thanks.

Sound familiar?

No sealybobo it's not the same. They made laws to exclude people in a nation that was made diverse when whitey came over here. The people who should be mad are the Native Americans who allowed whites to be here when they could have wiped them out from the jump. Whites have no reason to be mad about diversity because they did not decide this place would be more diverse to begin with.. And that's what people like Cor-rail can't seem to get through their thick racist heads.

We aren't proud to be black by forcing others to subject themselves to our will. But whites like Core-rail did. And so did most immigrant whites.

That article reminds me of AZOGTHEDEFILER and how he's white now too. But a few decades ago he was a Jew. Totally not a white. In fact to a lot of Trump supporters he's not a white.

Do you think AZOG tells people when he goes to Trump rallies that he's a Jew? I doubt it. He's hiding among us whites. As long as it's not him or Jews getting picked on he doesn't care.

I have always told my white friends that my family wasn't considered white when we moved to our first all white neighborhood. We were Greeks. Slowly we were accepted in as "white".

Your assumption that Trump supporters are antisemitic is based on nothing but the lies of our enemies.

Youre a fucking idiot. :laughing0301:

The Night Trump Supporters "Found Me Out" As A Jew

tumblr_inline_ntmehxOdkK1qktv7n_500-32196b39.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Can't read the link.

But I doubt that woman is a Trump supporter, Trump who moved the US embassy to jerusalem and who's daughter married a jew.

Can't read the link.

But I doubt that woman is a Trump supporter, Trump who moved the US embassy to jerusalem and who's daughter married a jew.
Stop making excuses. You can read the title.

Yes this is your typical Drumpf supporter. They are too stupid to even know Drumpf has Jews in his family.

What did Republicans do to strengthen social security?
Bush didn't do shit but try to make more cuts into social security. Democrats wouldn't let him. Yet still somehow my retirement went from 65 to 67. Can you tell me when that happened? I can't because it happened in the dead of night.

What did Mushroom dick Trump do to improve social security? What about Mitch McConnell?

The 1983 Amendments phased in a gradual increase in the age for collecting full Social Security retirement benefits. The retirement age is increasing from 65 to 67 over a 22-year period, with an 11-year hiatus at which the retirement age will remain at 66.

Who was president in 1983? Reagan

Who was in charge of the Senate? HW Bush and Strom Thurman?

The change to which you refer occurred in 2015. Who was President in 2015?

5 Things to Know About the New Social Security Claiming Rules

Can you read?

"The 1983 Amendments phased in a gradual increase in the age for collecting full Social Security retirement benefits. The retirement age is increasing from 65 to 67 over a 22-year period, with an 11-year hiatus at which the retirement age will remain at 66."

Now explain to me your rationale for saying Obama was a failed president

"The 1983 Amendments phased in a gradual increase in the age for collecting full Social Security retirement benefits. The retirement age is increasing from 65 to 67 over a 22-year period, with an 11-year hiatus at which the retirement age will remain at 66."

Now explain to me your rationale for saying Obama was a failed president

Please check, 1983 plus 22 plus 11 equals 2016 which is still the administration of failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Here's one thing which proves his failure. First President in history to not have a single year of growth above 3% during his entire administration.

2009%20to%202017%20Revised-S.jpg

Last edited:

Can't read the link.

Stop making excuses. You can read the title.

Yes this is your typical Drumpf supporter. They are too stupid to even know Drumpf has Jews in his family.
They would prefer a guy who wouldn’t give his daughter to a Jew, or a guy who wouldn’t date his own daughter but they’ll take trump.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
I don't want anything for anyone just level playing field. The Progressive can kiss my butt. They have don't nothing for anyone but themselves.

I don't want anything for anyone just level playing field. The Progressive can kiss my butt. They have don't nothing for anyone but themselves.

Everyone wants a "level playing field". But what does that mean? To me, it means that everyone plays by the same rules. To others it means that the referee makes sure all players have the same chance to win - employing a system of handicaps to help some and impair others.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Ahh, I see what your asking. Ok. How much you want? Thank god most blacks have more self respect than you, a man who comes right out and offers to sell his vote to the party which pays the most. Gimme gimme gimme......

In theory I dont have a problem with republicans. Its the actuality of republicans that smells like a smoldering sewer of racism and corruption.

Right. Where as the democrats have no corruption or racism. I’ve heard of selective hearing, but apparently you have selective smelling.

Ahh, I see what your asking. Ok. How much you want? Thank god most blacks have more self respect than you, a man who comes right out and offers to sell his vote to the party which pays the most. Gimme gimme gimme......

"... just haggling over the price.".

Everyone wants a "level playing field". But what does that mean? To me, it means that everyone plays by the same rules. To others it means that the referee makes sure all players have the same chance to win - employing a system of handicaps to help some and impair others.

Well here is what it means to me. It means that white men need to stop letting their bias' get in the way of them hiring minorities and women. Or, to eventually have just as many women hiring managers so men aren't always being favored because men have bias' against women. Or stop white men from not hiring blacks because they are bias against blacks.

CEO's know this bias exists and that's why they are trying to do something about it. Even though Affirmative Action is gone most of the fortune 500 companies are still trying to diversify.

The Pledge

All the signatories serve as leaders of their companies and have committed to implementing the following pledge within their workplaces.

The persistent inequities across our country underscore our urgent, national need to address and alleviate racial, ethnic and other tensions and to promote diversity within our communities. As leaders of some of America’s largest corporations, we manage thousands of employees and play a critical role in ensuring that inclusion is core to our workplace culture and that our businesses are representative of the communities we serve. Moreover, we know that diversity is good for the economy; it improves corporate performance, drives growth and enhances employee engagement.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations.

All of that is correct. I would summarize it by saying a level playing gives everyone the same resources and rules and then lets them get at it. It would be kind of stupid to give a couple of players a tennis racket and the others had to use their hands wouldnt it?

Well here is what it means to me. It means that white men need to stop letting their bias' get in the way of them hiring minorities and women. Or, to eventually have just as many women hiring managers so men aren't always being favored because men have bias' against women. Or stop white men from not hiring blacks because they are bias against blacks.

Exactly. You want to see a government that goes around making sure we all treat each other equally. I just want government to treat everyone equally. Those sound similar, but they are the opposite - each one denies the other.

All of that is correct. I would summarize it by saying a level playing gives everyone the same resources and rules and then lets them get at it. It would be kind of stupid to give a couple of players a tennis racket and the others had to use their hands wouldnt it?

It would if the point of government was to provide balanced competition for the purpose of entertainment. But that's not the point of government.

Exactly. You want to see a government that goes around making sure we all treat each other equally. I just want government to treat everyone equally. Those sound similar, but they are the opposite - each one denies the other.
Well government has nothing to do with what I posted. What do you think about that? I posted information about how a lot of CEO's of the fortune 500 companies are pledging to be diverse. Because:

It's the right thing to do
A diverse business is better than an all white one
A diverse company represents this diverse country we live in

And, if you want to be one of the companies who are not pledging to be diverse, then eventually you will end up on the list of bad actors. Right now I don't know who's not on the list of companies who signed. But I guess you could go through the list and see who's not on it.

175 CEOs and senior execs of the US's biggest companies have signed a pledge committing them to diversity goals

What Happens When 150 CEOs Get Together To Talk About Diversity

I love it. I suggest white male racists don't go to work for any of these companies. They will not fit in.

Not that a lot of white male racists are white collar professionals. But maybe they work on the line or in the factory. Sucks when you see blacks and women passing you up. You'll think it's because you are white but it's probably becaus you suck. LOL.

It would if the point of government was to provide balanced competition for the purpose of entertainment. But that's not the point of government.
Life is not entertainment. I was using tennis as a metaphor. How did you miss that?

Life is not entertainment. I was using tennis as a metaphor. How did you miss that?
Yes. I was pointing out how the metaphor doesn't apply. Because life is not entertainment. Which is what you missed I guess.

Forum List

Back