What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
What exactly have the Ds done for blacks?

It is apparent both parties don’t give two shits about blacks, much like the treat the rest of the population. The exception is the ruling class. They get whatever they want, since they have all the money.
You mean besides put a Black family in the WH?

Wtf? lol
A link that supports your claim of her suing the Stamford, Conn Board of Education for racial discrimination.

Find it yourself, Candice Owen settled with Stamford for 37,500 dollars in a racial discrimination suit. Stop asking us to prove everything we say when you don't.
Link?
No thanks. I just ate.
Why do you democrats expect everyone to swallow the BS you dish out?

We’re now waiting for IM2 and Asclepias to tell us how they’ve been denied opportunities.

This should be entertaining.

View attachment 221357

You'll be waiting for the rest of your life because you, like every other white racist here, have been asked to do this:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

And none of you have done it.

Your false premises are many and stupid. YOu lose.

Link to what?
Wtf? lol
A link that supports your claim of her suing the Stamford, Conn Board of Education for racial discrimination.

Find it yourself, Candice Owen settled with Stamford for 37,500 dollars in a racial discrimination suit. Stop asking us to prove everything we say when you don't.
Link?
No thanks. I just ate.
Why do you democrats expect everyone to swallow the BS you dish out?
I wouldn't know. You should ask someone thats a democrat. Why do you expect people to swallow the bullshit Drumpf spits out?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It was blacks who forced whites to make those laws and they still don't follow them.
What opportunities are you complaining about? Can you give us an example?

You can stop pretending you don't know.
Know what?

That I am not going to play your game.
I asked a simple question. How is that playing a game?

Simple. You know what we are talking about, so why even ask the question? This is a common game played by you racists in forums like this.

Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.
The business of business is to make money.
The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

The nation is not fine. The middle class is suffering. THe working poor are being FUCKED.

Why do you not give a damn about your fellow Americans who are suffering?

But #45 says we are in a "Thriving Economy".....thanks to him.

I do not believe that you are stupid enough to not understand how good macro economic numbers can hide significant negative trends for significant populations.

So, knock that shit off, and if you have a point to make, make it for real.

Save it dude. I understand the ebb and flow of economic trends far better than you do. I've seen far more than you over time.
#45 is thumping his chest on the coattails of the previous administration and when it is convenient to do so, you loyal sheep support him, but you are actually suffering in silence.

What have YOU done to show your concern for those who are "suffering" as you say?

Besides parrot the obvious?

The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

The nation is not fine. The middle class is suffering. THe working poor are being FUCKED.

Then why do you continue to believe Drumpf when he says its all good?

He is addressing the factors that have caused the long term issues for the middle class and working poor.

I have seen signs that it is having an impact.

I fully expect to see significant increases in wages before long.
Well you cant have it both ways. Either you accept that the middle class is doing great due to Obamas policies or you admit they are doing bad due to Drumpfs.

The issue of long term wage stagnation for the working poor and middle class go back to the late 60s, early 70s.

ANd save the baby talk for your fellow libs.

He is addressing the factors that have caused the long term issues for the middle class and working poor.

Well you cant have it both ways. Either you accept that the middle class is doing great due to Obamas policies or you admit they are doing bad due to Drumpfs.

The issue of long term wage stagnation for the working poor and middle class go back to the late 60s, early 70s.

You sound like a brainless idiot as usual. Facts show the economy was getting better under Obama and this continued on into Drumpfs presidency. You cant tout a great economy and simultaneously claim people are suffering.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

It is apparent both parties don’t give two shits about blacks, much like they treat the rest of the population. The exception is the ruling class. They get whatever they want, since they have all the money.

More than republicans. Lincoln didn't even really free blacks. And we would be fools to join a party full of people like you and most of these other republicans here.

But #45 says we are in a "Thriving Economy".....thanks to him.

I do not believe that you are stupid enough to not understand how good macro economic numbers can hide significant negative trends for significant populations.

So, knock that shit off, and if you have a point to make, make it for real.

Save it dude. I understand the ebb and flow of economic trends far better than you do. I've seen far more than you over time.

NO, your previous post showed that you do not.

#45 is thumping his chest on the coattails of the previous administration and when it is convenient to do so, you loyal sheep support him, but you are actually suffering in silence.

Your insults are not a supporting argument, libtard.

Trump economy is pretty good, relative to the last 40 years. But there are underlying issues, such as wage stagnation, that have been normal, and need to be changed.

His policies, if fully implemented, should reverse the reasons for that, and lead to long term wage growth.

What have YOU done to show your concern for those who are "suffering" as you you say?

Listened to criticism of the Republican Party and voted for major change.

They offer them the same as what whites are offered

-Geaux

You sound like a brainless idiot as usual. Facts show the economy was getting better under Obama and this continued on into Drumpfs presidency. You cant tout a great economy and simultaneously claim people are suffering.

Macro economic numbers can be good, while major segments of the population are suffering.

That's something anyone not a drooling moron should be able to understand.

That you don't, or pretend not to, shows that you are either a drooling moron, or a liar.

They offer them the same as what whites are offered

-Geaux
Thats been debunked about 100000 times at last count.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Macro economic numbers can be good, while major segments of the population are suffering.

That's something anyone not a drooling moron should be able to understand.

That you don't, or pretend not to, shows that you are either a drooling moron, or a liar.
Says the guy that cant make up his mind about what shape the economy is in. :cuckoo:

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement

Candace Owens - Wikipedia

And she's the one we need to listen to in order to lean racism doesn't exist anymore according to you white racists here.

What opportunities are you complaining about? Can you give us an example?

Know what?

Simple. You know what we are talking about, so why even ask the question? This is a common game played by you racists in forums like this.
Why do you keep saying I know when I’m asking?

What opportunities have you been denied???

Last edited:

Because "The BLACK GUY is out of the "WHITE HOUSE"

I have been an Ideological and Partisan REpublican since the 1980s.

Only a drooling moron would think that Obama's skin color ranked as an issue for me.

You are all over different boards describing those on the left as "vile scum".

You are not "partisan" in your wildest dreams.

Save that nonsense for someone who is too stupid to see that you have "no clothes".

You place "political parties" over the good of America.

Know what?

Why do you keep saying I know when I’m asking?

What opportunities have you been denied?
Give it a rest. Youve kinda worn out the naive white boy routine dont you think?

It is apparent both parties don’t give two shits about blacks, much like they treat the rest of the population. The exception is the ruling class. They get whatever they want, since they have all the money.

More than republicans. Lincoln didn't even really free blacks. And we would be fools to join a party full of people like you and most of these other republicans here.
Not an R dummy.

You criticize Dishonest Abe yet you support the Ds, who during Abe’s time enslaved your ancestors. You really need to think before posting.

Not Obama’s Policies.
Most middle aged people I know started being hired about 6 months into Trump.

Forum List

Back