What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

You leftards turn everything partisan.

NOt trusting you is not unreasonable.
You cant turn it partisan if the POTUS is vetted by both sides you fucking fool.
laugh.gif

Your opinion is noted. Your attempt to support it, with vulgarities is noted and laughed at, as evidence of your lack of intelligence.
You fucking fools are always laughing at yourselves. I consider it par for the course. :rolleyes:

We are big on self deprecating humor. It has to do with being sophisticated, confident and mature. You would not understand.
Are you kidding? Trump can’t go to a White House correspondence dinner and Sarah huckleberry sanders cried her Smokey eyes about the fat jokes or the fact she’s a traitor to women.

Gosh so sensitive. Since when?

Their is self deprecating humor and then there is fucking bullshit. The only reason Trump should have went to a dinner with the press, is if he was packing brass knuckles and planning to do some justice.

You leftards turn everything partisan.

NOt trusting you is not unreasonable.
You cant turn it partisan if the POTUS is vetted by both sides you fucking fool.
laugh.gif

Your opinion is noted. Your attempt to support it, with vulgarities is noted and laughed at, as evidence of your lack of intelligence.
You fucking fools are always laughing at yourselves. I consider it par for the course. :rolleyes:

We are big on self deprecating humor. It has to do with being sophisticated, confident and mature. You would not understand.
I understand you clowns are idiots and insecure. :rolleyes:

That contradicts what you just said. Wow. You're stupid.

So you are blaming blacks and denying bias plays a factor in the hiring process. Many CEOs and bods understand there is.

At least you admit you think there are so few women and black vps is because women and blacks don’t try hard in school. Or do you think it’s a different reason for women than for blacks?

See no matter what you say the fact is that white male bias plays a role in holding both women and minorities back.

You proved that with your blanket judgement of black candidates.

I did not make a blanket statement. Your desperation is duly noted. I said, and I'll quote, "You know as well as me that there are many schools where the black students, doing well, bucking the trend, are ridiculed and bullied by other blacks." Got that? "many schools", not ALL schools.

You're brilliant. What do you suppose the different reason is for women?
Mysogeny.

I’m not talking about under achieving high school kids I’m talking about college grads in Corporate America.

You know what’s funny? Your lack of diversity and corporations desire to diversify has raised wages for qualified women and minorities. Companies can’t find diversity candidates with experience so when they do, they pay them double to steal them away. My brother made this woman a vp at his company. She made $1 million a year. Another company stole her away for $2 million.

So you are blaming blacks and denying bias plays a factor in the hiring process. Many CEOs and bods understand there is.

At least you admit you think there are so few women and black vps is because women and blacks don’t try hard in school. Or do you think it’s a different reason for women than for blacks?

See no matter what you say the fact is that white male bias plays a role in holding both women and minorities back.

You proved that with your blanket judgement of black candidates.

I did not make a blanket statement. Your desperation is duly noted. I said, and I'll quote, "You know as well as me that there are many schools where the black students, doing well, bucking the trend, are ridiculed and bullied by other blacks." Got that? "many schools", not ALL schools.

You're brilliant. What do you suppose the different reason is for women?
That happens in white schools too. Matter of fact thats exactly where the term nerd came from.
What he’s suggesting is blacks aren’t qualified. Well neither was my brother before he got his first opportunity.

These crackers won’t even acknowledge a bias exists. So what do they offer black people? An interview. And a thank you but no thank you we decided to give the job to John Smith.

laugh.gif

Are you kidding? Trump can’t go to a White House correspondence dinner and Sarah huckleberry sanders cried her Smokey eyes about the fat jokes or the fact she’s a traitor to women.

Their is self deprecating humor and then there is fucking bullshit. The only reason Trump should have went to a dinner with the press, is if he was packing brass knuckles and planning to do some justice.
See you guys are the violent ones

Fighting words, sometimes get what they are asking for.

Mysogeny.

I’m not talking about under achieving high school kids I’m talking about college grads in Corporate America.

You know what’s funny? Your lack of diversity and corporations desire to diversify has raised wages for qualified women and minorities. Companies can’t find diversity candidates with experience so when they do, they pay them double to steal them away. My brother made this woman a vp at his company. She made $1 million a year. Another company stole her away for $2 million.

Your desperation is duly noted...again.

How do kids get to be college graduates if they are "underachieving high school kids?

If it is your company, wouldn't you want the most qualified person regardless of sex or race?

Mysogeny.

How do kids get to be college graduates if they are "underachieving high school kids?

If it is your company, wouldn't you want the most qualified person regardless of sex or race?

Listen up. Many blacks get interviewed and aren’t getting hired because they are black. White men who do the hiring have a bias against women and minorities.

You claiming blacks aren’t the most qualified is duly noted. Your bias exposed. We have a problem because we have too many ignorant white Archie bunkers like you out there doing the hiring

Words? You can’t take words snowflake? But you want blacks to take physical abuse from cops.

All it takes to make you violent are words. How sad

Mysogeny.

Listen up. Many blacks get interviewed and aren’t getting hired because they are black. White men who do the hiring have a bias against women and minorities.

You claiming blacks aren’t the most qualified is duly noted. Your bias exposed. We have a problem because we have too many ignorant white Archie bunkers like you out there doing the hiring

The whites I've known and met, I just don't see that happening very often.

Would you do that? I wouldn't. Hell, I have NOT, when I was involved in hiring.

Words? You can’t take words snowflake? But you want blacks to take physical abuse from cops.

Your pretense that words are not important, is amusing. Especially coming from someone with even more posts on this site than me.

Mysogeny.

Your stupid questions tell me you aren’t capable of having a rational honest conversation.

Do you understand most people aren’t hired because they are the most qualified? Most of the time the hiring manager is thinking, “can I see myself working with this person everyday? And blacks and women are not chosen because of this.

And you think a woman will quit to start a family. Or a black will be a bad hire and sue when you try to fire them.

Don’t lie. I’m a white dude. I know how we think. I’m at least honest and willing to change.

But then it’s also got to be easier to fire a black for not being good and not have to worry about being sued.

Mysogeny.

The numbers say you are blind. Look at all the corporations in America. All the vp’s, CEOs, board members, all of them white men.

Progressive companies are trying be be more diverse. This is a diverse nation. No reason white men should have all the good jobs. It’s bullshit and you know it.

I would go out of my way to give a black that was a good interview the opportunity but don’t tell me blacks don’t have a bad reputation for being bad employees and then suing for discrimination after they are let go. Everyone knows they sucked but you can’t convince them it wasn’t racism.

I had a neighbor who was the stereotypical bad black neighbor. So I also know us whites cringe when we see blacks moving into our neighborhoods. Let’s be honest

Your pretense that words are not important, is amusing. Especially coming from someone with even more posts on this site than me.
The fact that anything we have said about trump would cause you to get unhinged is insane.

Common sense gun laws causes you to go unhinged
Abortion
Gays and tranny’s in bathrooms and merry Xmas
White pride

What makes us go nuts?

The environment
Rigged elections
Police brutality
No gun regulations
No choice
Republicans causing great recessions and doubling the debt

Mysogeny.

The numbers say you are blind. Look at all the corporations in America. All the vp’s, CEOs, board members, all of them white men.

Progressive companies are trying be be more diverse. This is a diverse nation. No reason white men should have all the good jobs. It’s bullshit and you know it.

I would go out of my way to give a black that was a good interview the opportunity but don’t tell me blacks don’t have a bad reputation for being bad employees and then suing for discrimination after they are let go. Everyone knows they sucked but you can’t convince them it wasn’t racism.

I had a neighbor who was the stereotypical bad black neighbor. So I also know us whites cringe when we see blacks moving into our neighborhoods. Let’s be honest

You do NOT speak for “whites,” shitforbrains.

Mysogeny.

I speak for you because you won’t speak for yourself fly on the wall.

Yes, let's be honest. Can you?

The line I highlighted points out what an incredibly racist person you are and seem to be proud of the fact. Why?

Jesse%20sized-S.jpg

You don't speak for anyone, you drooling idiot.

You don't speak for anyone, you drooling idiot.
I speak for those who can’t speak for themselves. I speak for you fish

Forum List

Back