What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Bullshit. The SCOTUS has admitted that systemic racism exists in the legal system. The bar to prove discrimination is so high you would have to be retarded in order to get caught as a white person doing it to a Black person. Nothings change except the methods. If you think thats whining then too bad. Cover your ears. :rolleyes:

Please show us your reliable source and link. Thank you!

No, he doesn’t, you lying sack of shit.
Ok, so maybe 99% is an exaggeration ....

In other words, you were talking out your ass again.
My ass has said more than your mouth ever has.

If we did things your way in 100 years we would still have the same percentage of white men in the executive and board rooms. What would you say to all the blacks and women in 100 years why white men dominate such a diverse nation. You saying we are better than the rest? Or would you admit bias and favoritism played a role?

If you won’t admit then you think white men are the dominant race. Ie a racist who can’t admit your own bias’. We get it.

Do you believe that men and women are the same?

You don’t expect Closetopolous to know anything about women, do you?

Point well taken!

Hence my comment about your ignorance. You get vetted by a non partisan group you fucking fool. :laugh:

You leftards turn everything partisan.

NOt trusting you is not unreasonable.
You cant turn it partisan if the POTUS is vetted by both sides you fucking fool.
laugh.gif

Your opinion is noted. Your attempt to support it, with vulgarities is noted and laughed at, as evidence of your lack of intelligence.
You fucking fools are always laughing at yourselves. I consider it par for the course. :rolleyes:

We are big on self deprecating humor. It has to do with being sophisticated, confident and mature. You would not understand.
I understand you clowns are idiots and insecure. :rolleyes:

Bullshit. The SCOTUS has admitted that systemic racism exists in the legal system. The bar to prove discrimination is so high you would have to be retarded in order to get caught as a white person doing it to a Black person. Nothings change except the methods. If you think thats whining then too bad. Cover your ears. :rolleyes:

Please show us your reliable source and link. Thank you!
Its freely available on the internet. Go to www.google.com and search on it. Youre welcome.

This thread has a lot of posts. Have we figured out why some blacks think they should have special privileges over others?

upload_2018-10-28_14-41-27.gif

Black people should never have to ask that question. We built this country for free.

Just think, you could be in Africa right now. :funnyface:

No blacks built anything for my family.
I would be great if I was in Africa now. Going again next year.

If not for Blacks the US would still be a penal colony.

Penal colony - Wikipedia

"The British used colonial North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Merchants would transport the convicts and auction them off (for example) to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America and the majority landed in the Chesapeake colonies of Maryland and Virginia. Transported convicts represented perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The colony of Georgia, for example, was first founded by James Edward Oglethorpe who originally intended to use prisoners taken largely from debtors' prison, creating a "Debtor's Colony," where the prisoners could learn trades and work off their debts. Even though this largely failed, the idea that the state began as a penal colony has persisted, both in popular history and local lore.[2] The British would often ship Irish, Scots, and The Welsh to the Americas whenever rebellions took place in Ireland, Wales or Scotland, but these were sent mostly to Maryland and Virginia, not Georgia."

Black people should never have to ask that question. We built this country for free.

Penal colony - Wikipedia

"The British used colonial North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Merchants would transport the convicts and auction them off (for example) to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America and the majority landed in the Chesapeake colonies of Maryland and Virginia. Transported convicts represented perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The colony of Georgia, for example, was first founded by James Edward Oglethorpe who originally intended to use prisoners taken largely from debtors' prison, creating a "Debtor's Colony," where the prisoners could learn trades and work off their debts. Even though this largely failed, the idea that the state began as a penal colony has persisted, both in popular history and local lore.[2] The British would often ship Irish, Scots, and The Welsh to the Americas whenever rebellions took place in Ireland, Wales or Scotland, but these were sent mostly to Maryland and Virginia, not Georgia."

Still be? You dumbass. The US never was a penal colony. Where did you find this retarded revisionist history?

You really should lay of that stuff, man. It's not good.

Got something besides Wiki? I know none of that applies to my American ancestors. We were the ones harboring blacks from slavemasters n stuff. Mainly the land did the work, though.

No they didn't.

Their ancestors did.

It doesn't mean a thing.

They have no more claim to it, than the children of slave owners are guilty of their parents sins.

Stop playing the elites divide and conquer game, folks don't respond to hate.

3496bd340f4500ecb7cf9c8ec139c5dd.jpg

Penal colony - Wikipedia

Still be? You dumbass. The US never was a penal colony. Where did you find this retarded revisionist history?

Got something besides Wiki? I know none of that applies to my American ancestors. We were the ones harboring blacks from slavemasters n stuff. Mainly the land did the work, though.
You should get more educated. How did you not know this?:rolleyes:

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer...h_Convicts_Shipped_to_American_Colonies*.html

Both the US and Australia were penal colonies. You white people crack me up. :laugh:

Penal colony - Wikipedia

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer...h_Convicts_Shipped_to_American_Colonies*.html

Ship rosters or GFY. Total crap.

Penal colony - Wikipedia

Ship rosters or GFY. Total crap.
I gave you the data. Its on you to research and educate yourself. :laugh:

See? Don’t address any of my points and try to control the subject and change the conversation to what you want to talk about.

So you think the best are getting the jobs when 9 out of ten executives is a white male and white males are doing the hiring? Let me guess you’re a white guy or married to one or one is your daddy

I answered your question. You refused to answer mine.

You're living in the past. Why is that? Simple, you lap up the Cool Aid dished out by your race baiters.

Having been a successful Realtor in our Capital City for over 40 years, I've seen changes. No SUCCESSFUL executive or businessman/woman wants the best possible candidate for the job, regardless of race, religion, or sex. Wouldn't you?

Instead of demanding some sort of quota for executives, why don't you start working to provide more candidates for advancement? Teach young blacks that doing well in school, dressing well, and not coping an attitude is not "trying to be white". You know as well as me that there are many schools where the black students, doing well, bucking the trend, are ridiculed and bullied by other blacks.

So you do not believe in the job going to the most qualified individual. Why is that?
So you are blaming blacks and denying bias plays a factor in the hiring process. Many CEOs and bods understand there is.

At least you admit you think there are so few women and black vps is because women and blacks don’t try hard in school. Or do you think it’s a different reason for women than for blacks?

See no matter what you say the fact is that white male bias plays a role in holding both women and minorities back.

You proved that with your blanket judgement of black candidates.

Ok, so maybe 99% is an exaggeration ....

In other words, you were talking out your ass again.
My ass has said more than your mouth ever has.

If we did things your way in 100 years we would still have the same percentage of white men in the executive and board rooms. What would you say to all the blacks and women in 100 years why white men dominate such a diverse nation. You saying we are better than the rest? Or would you admit bias and favoritism played a role?

If you won’t admit then you think white men are the dominant race. Ie a racist who can’t admit your own bias’. We get it.

Do you believe that men and women are the same?

You don’t expect Closetopolous to know anything about women, do you?

Point well taken!
Oh then fuck off kunt

So you are blaming blacks and denying bias plays a factor in the hiring process. Many CEOs and bods understand there is.

At least you admit you think there are so few women and black vps is because women and blacks don’t try hard in school. Or do you think it’s a different reason for women than for blacks?

See no matter what you say the fact is that white male bias plays a role in holding both women and minorities back.

I did not make a blanket statement. Your desperation is duly noted. I said, and I'll quote, "You know as well as me that there are many schools where the black students, doing well, bucking the trend, are ridiculed and bullied by other blacks." Got that? "many schools", not ALL schools.

You're brilliant. What do you suppose the different reason is for women?

I did not make a blanket statement. Your desperation is duly noted. I said, and I'll quote, "You know as well as me that there are many schools where the black students, doing well, bucking the trend, are ridiculed and bullied by other blacks." Got that? "many schools", not ALL schools.

You're brilliant. What do you suppose the different reason is for women?
That happens in white schools too. Matter of fact thats exactly where the term nerd came from.

Forum List

Back