What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

What have Democrats done for the black race other than to convince them that they cannot get ahead on their own, they're not good enough and they need to depend on the plantation (government)?
If you donā€™t know then you donā€™t want to know.

See that black kid in your kids school? See that black working in your department? See that black neighbor? That was us. If not for us you guys would have never allowed any of this

Try again, my good friend. Some actual research on your part would serve you well.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

You republicans and your disingenuous lying has grown old. Sealy busted your asses when he said what he did about your support for confederate monuments and symbols.
You can be sure of one thing. Iā€™m 100% honest. Iā€™m a white male who canā€™t just go along with these white male lying racists just because Iā€™m a white male.

I know that and appreciate it. No one said the conversation we need to have is going to be easy and always nice. But we are having it and that's a good thing. The lies are what I can't stand.
Unkotare is a coward. He refuses to tell us what he thinks. He will tell us we are wrong but not why or what he thinks. Seriously, what a coward. Itā€™s a republican tactic. Donā€™t answer direct questions instead change the subject. Attack the person personally.

Howard stern got a republican caller to tell him to stop being political. Stop saying New York pays more than it gets from the federal government and Alabama takes more than it pays. He didnā€™t say Howard was wrong, he just wanted him to stop beating a dead horse.

So then facts donā€™t matter. For some reason that fact shouldnā€™t matter when republicans say they hate the federal government. So what we should do is cut them off. Then they can thank their governors and senators for ending their free ride.

Anyways, until unkotare is willing to answer some questions that would prove him wrong, we win. We are right.

You donā€™t get to tell us itā€™s us who are wrong or the racists if you canā€™t say why or answer direct questions.

Unkotare you coward pussy fish

Unkotare is a waste of time.

Im2 is a shameless racist
Thatā€™s what I thought. To you any white guy who defends blacks is a racist and so are the black people we defend.

That kind of pathetic, pandering, presumptuous, pretentious bullshit isnā€™t ā€œdefendingā€ anyone. Itā€™s an arrogant, insidious form of racism. No one needs the likes of you to ā€œdefendā€ them. Americans are quite capable of defending themselves without the ā€˜helpā€™ of a doucheclown like you.
Nonsense. Im2 said that blacks fought for what they have today. No liberal white gave them nothing. I disagree. I donā€™t recall Jackie Robinson fighting to get into Major League Baseball. A white liberal owner gave him the job because it was the right thing to do.

Back then democrats didnā€™t allow blacks to play with whites. Us liberal republicans made it happen. Of course today we would have been republicans.
Bullshit. Everyone knew the Negro league had the best players. Jackie Robinson got a contract because he was good. However since he was an ex soldier and college educated they picked him over some other more talented players. It was simply a ploy to make more money.

Yea true but still it was probably a progressive thinking guy donā€™t you think?

It certainly wasnā€™t anyone who wanted segregation. You know what I mean. A guy who wouldnā€™t want whites to even compete with blacks. You can say it was just for money but it took a white willing to give a black the opportunity.

Iā€™ve heard stories about how guys like frank sanatra and Hugh Hefner stood up for blacks and it wasnā€™t for money. Donā€™t discount the fact us liberals stood up and defended you. It was us who told that one guy in the 1980s who kept using the N word that it wasnā€™t cool anymore. We have come a long way because we stood up for you guys.

We havenā€™t done enough though Iā€™ll agree. We are not there yet.

Unkotare is a waste of time.

Thatā€™s what I thought. To you any white guy who defends blacks is a racist and so are the black people we defend.

That kind of pathetic, pandering, presumptuous, pretentious bullshit isnā€™t ā€œdefendingā€ anyone. Itā€™s an arrogant, insidious form of racism. No one needs the likes of you to ā€œdefendā€ them. Americans are quite capable of defending themselves without the ā€˜helpā€™ of a doucheclown like you.
Nonsense. Im2 said that blacks fought for what they have today. No liberal white gave them nothing. I disagree. I donā€™t recall Jackie Robinson fighting to get into Major League Baseball. A white liberal owner gave him the job because it was the right thing to do.

Back then democrats didnā€™t allow blacks to play with whites. Us liberal republicans made it happen. Of course today we would have been republicans.

If there had been no negro leagues whites would not have let blacks play. And who's to say the white leagues were actually the major leagues. They just paid more money. And really considering what black players endured, liberal republicans of that time have little to be bragging about.
Thatā€™s why I say us liberals didnā€™t do enough. Itā€™s like today with trump. What can us liberals do? Most of the poor people who agree with us donā€™t vote and a lot of the white ones actually vote for trump.

Racism is a wedge issue republicans use to woo over poor whites.

Today theyā€™re convinced we are the racists and we are trying to take the power away from the white man. And we are. We are too diverse to be run by all white guys.

But will liberals, women and minorities and poor people take back our government? I donā€™t think so. I think the republicans are energized and have been duped into trumpanomics. We will all pay down the road. Then republicans will blame democrats

Cool. So now you admit that racism still exists. Excellent! And 99% of all the hiring managers in America are bias white males.

Ok, so maybe 99% is an exaggeration but the number whatever it is is too high.

But you wouldnā€™t have your company sign the diversity pledge. Ok but letā€™s see how diverse your company is in ten years. And you can say those minorities and women were given an unfair advantage but how can you when 9 out of 10 executives and board members are all white men?

You believe racism still exists but that the bias and discrimination isnā€™t holding blacks back? Explain.

So you do not believe in the job going to the most qualified individual. Why is that?

How could I be whining when you asked me a question? I know you didnt like the answer so in the future I suggest you stop asking questions that may give you scary answers you cant deal with. :rolleyes:

No one is passing such laws today nor have they in fifty years. This is 2018, instead of whining, following the race baiters lead, move on!

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crowā€™s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff ā€“ like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

If there had been no negro leagues whites would not have let blacks play. And who's to say the white leagues were actually the major leagues. They just paid more money. And really considering what black players endured, liberal republicans of that time have little to be bragging about.
Thatā€™s why I say us liberals didnā€™t do enough. Itā€™s like today with trump. What can us liberals do? Most of the poor people who agree with us donā€™t vote and a lot of the white ones actually vote for trump.

Racism is a wedge issue republicans use to woo over poor whites.

Today theyā€™re convinced we are the racists and we are trying to take the power away from the white man. And we are. We are too diverse to be run by all white guys.

But will liberals, women and minorities and poor people take back our government? I donā€™t think so. I think the republicans are energized and have been duped into trumpanomics. We will all pay down the road. Then republicans will blame democrats

I hope not.

It's just amazing to me how these racist white hating blacks on here, can't understand that if it wasn't for whites caring for them or having compassion for them, then they would be back in Africa today. The whites wanted to make right the tragic thing that was called slavery in this country, so they went against the grain at the time or over time, and they started speaking up for the blacks who appeared as an uneducated strong working "controlled people" for whom were not recommended at that time to be introduced into white European culture as a free people because of their uncivilized appearance and speak along with being working slaves at the time.

That all changed over time as whites realized that blacks were not these uncivilized beings in which they were made out to be by other whites who had profits and labor on their minds only at the time.

It took years upon years for blacks to assimilate, be accepted, and to become educated enough that they couldn't be denide any longer, and many whites hoped their efforts done for them over time wasn't done in vain.

Saying the whites were not instrumental in the plight of the struggling blacks throughout their great tribulations, is merely part of an agenda that is being orchastrated by racist blacks against idiot whites these days... There are blacks who are vengeful or manipulators of a past or history in which has since become an ink stain upon the teardrops of history, yet they keep it stirred up for other reasons today.

Yes, there is always work to be done, and a continuation of our educations are in order in so that we all can overcome such things completely, but when racism is entered into these things, then the continuation of the problem will just continue to persist.

It's not amazing how white racists like you don't understand that without black resistance whites would not have done anything. I'm sue whites would have given us civil rights and voting rights if King ad others did nothing. All the rest of your post is stupid white racist drivel.
Coming from a black racist you are just hilarious. The mind is a terrible thing to waste, now get help.

STFU and post a quote of a racist comment I have said.

It's not amazing how white racists like you don't understand that without black resistance whites would not have done anything. I'm sue whites would have given us civil rights and voting rights if King ad others did nothing. All the rest of your post is stupid white racist drivel.

How soon you forget. Or, do you relish living on your little raft as you drift down DENILE river?

What am I supposed to be forgetting? That the dixiecrats of the past are now conservative republicans? Or:

ā€œThe lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.ā€

ā€œThis movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.ā€

Or:

Rutherford Hayes agreed to end reconstruction as part of a deal to make him president. Called the Compromise of 1877.

The Compromise of 1877 was an informal, unwritten deal that settled the intensely disputed 1876 U.S. presidential election. It resulted in the United States federal government pulling the last troops out of the South, and formally ended the Reconstruction Era. Through the Compromise, Republican Rutherford B. Hayes was awarded the White House over Democrat Samuel J. Tilden on the understanding that Hayes would remove the federal troops whose support was essential for the survival of Republican state governments in South Carolina, Florida and Louisiana. The compromise involved Democrats who controlled the House of Representatives allowing the decision of the Electoral Commission to take effect. The outgoing president, Republican Ulysses S. Grant, removed the soldiers from Florida. As president, Hayes removed the remaining troops from South Carolina and Louisiana. As soon as the troops left, many white Republicans also left, and the "Redeemer" Democrats took control. They already dominated other state governments in the South. What was exactly agreed is somewhat contested as the documentation is insufficient.

Black Republicans felt betrayed as they lost power and were subject to discrimination and harassment to suppress their voting. By 1905 most black men were effectively
disenfranchised by state legislatures in every southern state.

Terms of compromise
The compromise essentially stated that Southern Democrats would acknowledge Hayes as president, but only on the understanding that Republicans would meet certain demands. The following elements are generally said to be the points of the compromise:

1. The removal of all U.S. military forces from the former Confederate states. At the time, U.S. troops remained in only Louisiana, South Carolina, and Florida, but the Compromise completed their withdrawal from the region.
  2. The appointment of at least one Southern Democrat to Hayes' cabinet. (David M. Key of Tennessee was appointed as Postmaster General.)
  3. The construction of another transcontinental railroad using the Texas and Pacific in the South (this had been part of the "Scott Plan," proposed by Thomas A. Scott of the Pennsylvania Railroad; he had initiated negotiations resulting in the final compromise).
  4. Legislation to help industrialize the South and restore its economy following Reconstruction and the Civil War.
  5. The right to deal with blacks without northern interference.
In exchange, Democrats would accept the Republican Hayes as president by not employing the filibuster during the joint session of Congress needed to confirm the election.

Compromise of 1877 - Wikipedia

Really, you need to quit. It should be apparent to you at this point. I know a lot more about this than you and so realize your weak attempt to use that disingenuous argument is futile.

Cool. So now you admit that racism still exists. Excellent! And 99% of all the hiring managers in America are bias white males.

Ok, so maybe 99% is an exaggeration but the number whatever it is is too high.

But you wouldnā€™t have your company sign the diversity pledge. Ok but letā€™s see how diverse your company is in ten years. And you can say those minorities and women were given an unfair advantage but how can you when 9 out of 10 executives and board members are all white men?

You believe racism still exists but that the bias and discrimination isnā€™t holding blacks back? Explain.

So you do not believe in the job going to the most qualified individual. Why is that?
See? Donā€™t address any of my points and try to control the subject and change the conversation to what you want to talk about.

So you think the best are getting the jobs when 9 out of ten executives is a white male and white males are doing the hiring? Let me guess youā€™re a white guy or married to one or one is your daddy

Keep in mind the Democratic party does barely anything for us poor and middle class whites too. And the Republican party has done nothing for us. So really how can I disagree with you?

P.S. Did you see the Blackish where the father finally decided to call the police? The episode was about how black people don't call the cops. But he started liking having that power to call the police and used it a lot. But then the Air B2B was being rented by a black group and he wouldn't call the cops on them. At first you think it's because he's a racist but then the gist of the story is how differently things go for black people when the cops get called on them. The cops show up acting a lot differently towards black men than they do white men.

I don't watch blackish. I am black. I live blackish every day. You are neither poor or meddle class sealybobo. You have bragged about being wealthy.
Hereā€™s the difference between unkotare and me. He thinks racism is over ...is

No, he doesnā€™t, you lying sack of shit.
Ok, so maybe 99% is an exaggeration ....

In other words, you were talking out your ass again.
My ass has said more than your mouth ever has.

If we did things your way in 100 years we would still have the same percentage of white men in the executive and board rooms. What would you say to all the blacks and women in 100 years why white men dominate such a diverse nation. You saying we are better than the rest? Or would you admit bias and favoritism played a role?

If you wonā€™t admit then you think white men are the dominant race. Ie a racist who canā€™t admit your own biasā€™. We get it.

Bullshit. Everyone knew the Negro league had the best players. Jackie Robinson got a contract because he was good. However since he was an ex soldier and college educated they picked him over some other more talented players. It was simply a ploy to make more money.
And win.
I don't watch blackish. I am black. I live blackish every day. You are neither poor or meddle class sealybobo. You have bragged about being wealthy.

Nothing but insults. Canā€™t address the main point? Boy youā€™re dumb

What do you think the main point is, racist hypocrite?

If you wonā€™t admit then you think white men are the dominant race. Ie a racist who canā€™t admit your own biasā€™. We get it.

Talk is cheap. Your talk is worthless.

If I need someone to speak for me I'll find someone more intelligent than you. Say, a dried lump of donkey shit for example. You lie, misrepresent, and spread leftist hypocrisy then then beg our resident black racists to accept you into their bed like the brainless whore you are. They will play you for the useful idiot you are for as long as it suits them. Meanwhile, I will actually live my life in a manner that demonstrates my values much more clearly than your bullshit lies do yours, closet boat-boy.

:fu:

Last edited:

And win.

Nothing but insults. Canā€™t address the main point? Boy youā€™re dumb

What do you think the main point is, racist hypocrite?
You donā€™t have the right to ask questions. Youā€™ve ans

How soon you forget. Or, do you relish living on your little raft as you drift down DENILE river?

What am I supposed to be forgetting? That the dixiecrats of the past are now conservative republicans? Or:

ā€œThe lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.ā€

ā€œThis movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.ā€

Or:

Rutherford Hayes agreed to end reconstruction as part of a deal to make him president. Called the Compromise of 1877.

The Compromise of 1877 was an informal, unwritten deal that settled the intensely disputed 1876 U.S. presidential election. It resulted in the United States federal government pulling the last troops out of the South, and formally ended the Reconstruction Era. Through the Compromise, Republican Rutherford B. Hayes was awarded the White House over Democrat Samuel J. Tilden on the understanding that Hayes would remove the federal troops whose support was essential for the survival of Republican state governments in South Carolina, Florida and Louisiana. The compromise involved Democrats who controlled the House of Representatives allowing the decision of the Electoral Commission to take effect. The outgoing president, Republican Ulysses S. Grant, removed the soldiers from Florida. As president, Hayes removed the remaining troops from South Carolina and Louisiana. As soon as the troops left, many white Republicans also left, and the "Redeemer" Democrats took control. They already dominated other state governments in the South. What was exactly agreed is somewhat contested as the documentation is insufficient.

Black Republicans felt betrayed as they lost power and were subject to discrimination and harassment to suppress their voting. By 1905 most black men were effectively
disenfranchised by state legislatures in every southern state.

Terms of compromise
The compromise essentially stated that Southern Democrats would acknowledge Hayes as president, but only on the understanding that Republicans would meet certain demands. The following elements are generally said to be the points of the compromise:

1. The removal of all U.S. military forces from the former Confederate states. At the time, U.S. troops remained in only Louisiana, South Carolina, and Florida, but the Compromise completed their withdrawal from the region.
  2. The appointment of at least one Southern Democrat to Hayes' cabinet. (David M. Key of Tennessee was appointed as Postmaster General.)
  3. The construction of another transcontinental railroad using the Texas and Pacific in the South (this had been part of the "Scott Plan," proposed by Thomas A. Scott of the Pennsylvania Railroad; he had initiated negotiations resulting in the final compromise).
  4. Legislation to help industrialize the South and restore its economy following Reconstruction and the Civil War.
  5. The right to deal with blacks without northern interference.
In exchange, Democrats would accept the Republican Hayes as president by not employing the filibuster during the joint session of Congress needed to confirm the election.

Compromise of 1877 - Wikipedia

Really, you need to quit. It should be apparent to you at this point. I know a lot more about this than you and so realize your weak attempt to use that disingenuous argument is futile.
Did you hear about the black republican volunteering at the polling station and these white trump supporters called him the N word? He said relax fellas Iā€™m a republican and they said they didnā€™t care. He was still just a N.

Then he flashed a gun which later turned out to be a B.B. gun.

My ass has said more than your mouth ever has...

You want to believe that because it is where your 'brain' is located. You're still wrong.

How could I be whining when you asked me a question? I know you didnt like the answer so in the future I suggest you stop asking questions that may give you scary answers you cant deal with. :rolleyes:

No one is passing such laws today nor have they in fifty years. This is 2018, instead of whining, following the race baiters lead, move on!
Bullshit. The SCOTUS has admitted that systemic racism exists in the legal system. The bar to prove discrimination is so high you would have to be retarded in order to get caught as a white person doing it to a Black person. Nothings change except the methods. If you think thats whining then too bad. Cover your ears. :rolleyes:

It's just amazing to me how these racist white hating blacks on here, can't understand that if it wasn't for whites caring for them or having compassion for them, then they would be back in Africa today. The whites wanted to make right the tragic thing that was called slavery in this country, so they went against the grain at the time or over time, and they started speaking up for the blacks who appeared as an uneducated strong working "controlled people" for whom were not recommended at that time to be introduced into white European culture as a free people because of their uncivilized appearance and speak along with being working slaves at the time.

That all changed over time as whites realized that blacks were not these uncivilized beings in which they were made out to be by other whites who had profits and labor on their minds only at the time.

It took years upon years for blacks to assimilate, be accepted, and to become educated enough that they couldn't be denide any longer, and many whites hoped their efforts done for them over time wasn't done in vain.

Saying the whites were not instrumental in the plight of the struggling blacks throughout their great tribulations, is merely part of an agenda that is being orchastrated by racist blacks against idiot whites these days... There are blacks who are vengeful or manipulators of a past or history in which has since become an ink stain upon the teardrops of history, yet they keep it stirred up for other reasons today.

Yes, there is always work to be done, and a continuation of our educations are in order in so that we all can overcome such things completely, but when racism is entered into these things, then the continuation of the problem will just continue to persist.

Coming from a black racist you are just hilarious. The mind is a terrible thing to waste, now get help.

STFU and post a quote of a racist comment I have said.
If I did that the internet would shut down. LOL

The Fact that you argue that white people never helped black people is all the racist attitude or comment from you that is needed in order to figure you out.

Bullshit. The SCOTUS has admitted that systemic racism exists in the legal system. The bar to prove discrimination is so high you would have to be retarded in order to get caught as a white person doing it to a Black person. Nothings change except the methods. If you think thats whining then too bad. Cover your ears. :rolleyes:
And the blacks according to you are these pristine innocent little angels that are just being picked on by these mean devil's who are whites, and for whom are doing it for never no reason other than just because of someone's skin color being black ???

When will people like you ever understand what Martin Luther King meant when he said that " he longed for a day when a man would be judged upon the content of his character, and not upon the color of his skin" ??

When blacks do bad things, then blacks like you say in affect that the white man is locking them up because of white racism which is pure bullcrap.

This idea pushed that blacks are the way they are because of white racism is pure bullcrap, and it attempts to put a race card in every black person's wallet that says throw this card down in any situation or emergency. Ohh, but we know the card is never thrown except in a true or real emergency don't we ??? The white liberals throw the card down for the blacks worse than the blacks themselves could ever throw it down, but what does this cause ?? It causes the card to be thrown to much, and therefore renders the card useless or balked at. Funny how all this is ignored as long as these fragile allied groups use each other to get what they want while hating each other all at the same time.

Their target - Conservative Christian republicans.

And the blacks according to you are these pristine innocent little angels that are just being picked on by these mean devil's who are whites, and for whom are doing it for never no reason other than just because of someone's skin color being black ???

When will people like you ever understand what Martin Luther King meant when he said that " he longed for a day when a man would be judged upon the content of his character, and not upon the color of his skin" ??

When blacks do bad things, then blacks like you say in affect that the white man is locking them up because of white racism which is pure bullcrap.

This idea pushed that blacks are the way they are because of white racism is pure bullcrap, and it attempts to put a race card in every black person's wallet that says throw this card down in any situation or emergency. Ohh, but we know the card is never thrown except in a true or real emergency don't we ??? The white liberals throw the card down for the blacks worse than the blacks themselves could ever throw it down, but what does this cause ?? It causes the card to be thrown to much, and therefore renders the card useless or balked at. Funny how all this is ignored as long as these fragile allied groups use each other to get what they want while hating each other all at the same time.

White people crack me up when the try to tell me or other Black people what MLK meant. You can just swallow that bullshit because I wont give it the time of day. :laugh:

White people crack me up when the try to tell me or other Black people what MLK meant. You can just swallow that bullshit because I wont give it the time of day. :laugh:
You cracked up because you read the truth, and couldn't believe it was told.. lol

You cracked up because you read the truth, and couldn't believe it was told.. lol
I crack up because you whites are clueless about MLK. You fools actually think MLK wanted white people not to see him as a Black person.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back