What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Just think, you could be in Africa right now. :funnyface:

No blacks built anything for my family.
I would be great if I was in Africa now. Going again next year.

If not for Blacks the US would still be a penal colony.

Penal colony - Wikipedia

"The British used colonial North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Merchants would transport the convicts and auction them off (for example) to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America and the majority landed in the Chesapeake colonies of Maryland and Virginia. Transported convicts represented perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The colony of Georgia, for example, was first founded by James Edward Oglethorpe who originally intended to use prisoners taken largely from debtors' prison, creating a "Debtor's Colony," where the prisoners could learn trades and work off their debts. Even though this largely failed, the idea that the state began as a penal colony has persisted, both in popular history and local lore.[2] The British would often ship Irish, Scots, and The Welsh to the Americas whenever rebellions took place in Ireland, Wales or Scotland, but these were sent mostly to Maryland and Virginia, not Georgia."

Still be? You dumbass. The US never was a penal colony. Where did you find this retarded revisionist history?

You really should lay of that stuff, man. It's not good.

Got something besides Wiki? I know none of that applies to my American ancestors. We were the ones harboring blacks from slavemasters n stuff. Mainly the land did the work, though.
You should get more educated. How did you not know this?:rolleyes:

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer...h_Convicts_Shipped_to_American_Colonies*.html

Ship rosters or GFY. Total crap.
I gave you the data. Its on you to research and educate yourself. :laugh:
It means nothing today, so your point of re-connecting the history dots is for what ????

Do you think that the nation hasn't moved on over these 200 years + ?? Using the past to justify some sort of agenda is as ridiculous as it gets, and everyone except you and Im2 knows this ???? LOL

That happens in white schools too. Matter of fact thats exactly where the term nerd came from.

Your desperation is duly noted!

I was alive when the word nerd was first used but you I doubt. That would be 1950.

That happens in white schools too. Matter of fact thats exactly where the term nerd came from.

Really? White students getting bullied for trying to be white? Who knew?
Nope. White students getting bullied for trying to be smart. Everyone knew except you it seems. :rolleyes:
Distraction from the original comment noted. Now why do blacks hate blacks who want to think outside of the black culture fence line drawn for them ?? You're familiar with the terms "uncle Tom's" and "sell outs" etc right ?

Just think, you could be in Africa right now. :funnyface:

No blacks built anything for my family.

Penal colony - Wikipedia

"The British used colonial North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Merchants would transport the convicts and auction them off (for example) to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America and the majority landed in the Chesapeake colonies of Maryland and Virginia. Transported convicts represented perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The colony of Georgia, for example, was first founded by James Edward Oglethorpe who originally intended to use prisoners taken largely from debtors' prison, creating a "Debtor's Colony," where the prisoners could learn trades and work off their debts. Even though this largely failed, the idea that the state began as a penal colony has persisted, both in popular history and local lore.[2] The British would often ship Irish, Scots, and The Welsh to the Americas whenever rebellions took place in Ireland, Wales or Scotland, but these were sent mostly to Maryland and Virginia, not Georgia."

Still be? You dumbass. The US never was a penal colony. Where did you find this retarded revisionist history?

Got something besides Wiki? I know none of that applies to my American ancestors. We were the ones harboring blacks from slavemasters n stuff. Mainly the land did the work, though.

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer...h_Convicts_Shipped_to_American_Colonies*.html

None of that even remotely touches my family history or my white ass..anything else?

My people came from aristocracy. Chose to come to Florida to bust ass. I guess we're into that..or something.

Penal colony - Wikipedia

It means nothing today, so your point of re-connecting the history dots is for what ????

Do you think that the nation hasn't moved on over these 200 years + ?? Using the past to justify some sort of agenda is as ridiculous as it gets, and everyone except you and Im2 knows this ???? LOL
Actually it explains why white here in the US are such criminals. My point is that the US would still be a penal colony if not for Black people like I said.

No the nation hasnt moved on. Its still operated by white criminals and its still a racist nation.

Penal colony - Wikipedia

None of that even remotely touches my family history or my white ass..anything else?

My people came from aristocracy. Chose to come to Florida to bust ass. I guess we're into that..or something.
Aristocracy? :laughing0301:

Come on man. You know good and well I am not falling for that.

Actually it explains why white here in the US are such criminals. My point is that the US would still be a penal colony if not for Black people like I said.

No the nation hasnt moved on. Its still operated by white criminals and its still a racist nation.

Tards like you could definitely make it not move on, lemme tell ya.

I don't care what you think, boy.

I am 7th generation American, I bet your roots don't go that far back, or even that you can trace them. I know where my people are from. I have ship manifests and pictures and all that. Well..My cousin does.

I have Matthew Brady photographs, Asslips. Rats kinda ate some of the corners. :(.

That happened in my lifetime..pics sat in my grandma's house. I have them now.

You can leave anytime you want. It's just that easy, but you and folks like IM2 figure that someday the white man will be over thrown, so you await patiently for that day to arrive.

Nope. White students getting bullied for trying to be smart. Everyone knew except you it seems. :rolleyes:
Distraction from the original comment noted. Now why do blacks hate blacks who want to think outside of the black culture fence line drawn for them ?? You're familiar with the terms "uncle Tom's" and "sell outs" etc right ?

Yeah uncle Tom was a slave that wouldnt whip the other slaves. He was a hero. Sell outs are "Blacks" that jock white people and make them feel good about being white while putting down their own people. So a guy like Colin Powell I can disagree with but not call him a sell out because he doesnt do the step and fetch it routine a sell out like Ben Carson does.

I am 7th generation American, I bet your roots don't go that far back, or even that you can trace them. I know where my people are from. I have ship manifests and pictures and all that. Well..My cousin does.
Obviously you care lice head. Why else would you try to impress me with that ludicrous claim? :rolleyes:

Yeah uncle Tom was a slave that wouldnt whip the other slaves. He was a hero. Sell outs are "Blacks" that jock white people and make them feel good about being white while putting down their own people. So a guy like Colin Powell I can disagree with but not call him a sell out because he doesnt do the step and fetch it routine a sell out like Ben Carson does.
So you are a pure unadulterated racist then... Thanks for making this clear and unmistakable. I'll not give you the time of day here any longer.

You can leave anytime you want. It's just that easy, but you and folks like IM2 figure that someday the white man will be over thrown, so you await patiently for that day to arrive.
Key words being when I want. You too can leave when you want. My ancestors put in work and I am here to make sure the reward is realized. If you dont like that too bad. Go drink some Pepto Bismo. for your indigestion.

Obviously you care lice head. Why else would you try to impress me with that ludicrous claim? :rolleyes:

Not ludicrous, fact. Okay, slave-head boy? Allow me to reiterate: I don't care what you think, boy. You are a slave-in-the-head idiot. PS: I am immune to lice.

So you are a pure unadulterated racist then... Thanks for making this clear and unmistakable. I'll not give you the time of day here any longer.
You are free to think I am a racist. I really dont care. Its not like what you think of me is any of my business anyway. :rolleyes:

Not ludicrous, fact. Okay, slave-head boy? Allow me to reiterate: I don't care what you think, boy. You are a slave-in-the-head idiot.
Yes its ludicrous. There is no way I believe that story nor that you dont care. Typing in large bold letters doesnt impress me and it only points out you care very much that I think you came from aristocracy.
laughing0301.gif

You are free to think I am a racist. I really dont care. Its not like what you think of me is any of my business anyway. :rolleyes:

Your prior post proves you're a racist, dumbass. How many generations of your family can you trace, hmm? How many generations has your family been in America?

Your prior post proves you're a racist, dumbass.
Does that make you feel better? I give you permission to think I am a racist. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back