What exactly is Russia's naked aggression? what is MSM left and right Cheering about?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Someone needs to explain to me the Russia's aggression MSM democrats and republicans are cheering about. What happened? Give me the facts on the ground, the details, how it started, etc.

Someone needs to explain to me the Russia's aggression MSM democrats and republicans are cheering about. What happened? Give me the facts on the ground, the details, how it started, etc.
This should be a neocon prohibited thread.

Because the neocons got no business talking about "aggression", when it comes to other country's.

Do your own damn research!

Well ladi freaking da, CNN and the MSM is finally catching on:

Breaking News on CNN right now:
Russia's U.N. envoy says ousted Ukrainian President asked Russia to send troops to "establish legitimacy, peace, law and order, stability."
BUT THE DINGBATS believe that a BANKER leader was legitimate
just yesterday and even right now on these forums. Here is what CNN front page looked like yesterday morning:
(I saved it, because I knew things will change - Notice the word LEADER) - Here is how I became the leader of the Newworldgovernment.net

ukrainian-leader.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back